Questions? Ask here! ( game tips ) page 5

780 posts

Flag Post

Sorry for the dumb question, but I never understood what the numbers between parentheses mean. For example, HP = 100 (50), Att = 100 (40), Def = 100 (30). What do (50), (40), (30) mean in these stats?

And a technical question: how exactly do the defense stats work? Let’s say we have a creature A with HP/Att/Def = 100/100/100 playing against another creature B with stats 50/50/50 (desconsider the element factor). So, when B attacks A, how much HP will it take from A?

Thanks!

 
Flag Post

Gust: the parentheses include the original amount of health, attack and defense. The first number is the total, including the aptitude and stat boost.

I see that most items from the shop can be acquired by other means, either from battle or a few only from achievements. I think this is great, as you can boost yourself by paying, but if you’re active and smart that can be just as good. The question is: will there be anything worth spending crystals on if I by any chance have the opportunity to get everything I possibly can from quests/achievements? I haven’t seen the Angel Wing or Beast Horn in quests yet, but they’re not in crafting either AFAIK, so I guess this is coming in a later update. (?)

 
Flag Post

Just what is Raging? From what I can tell, it is a status gained from a Level 2 Support Spell. That is it. Please, either create a wikia for your game, or update the “help” menu so that it explains your game’s terminology.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nomiisi:

Gust: the parentheses include the original amount of health, attack and defense. The first number is the total, including the aptitude and stat boost.

I see that most items from the shop can be acquired by other means, either from battle or a few only from achievements. I think this is great, as you can boost yourself by paying, but if you’re active and smart that can be just as good. The question is: will there be anything worth spending crystals on if I by any chance have the opportunity to get everything I possibly can from quests/achievements? I haven’t seen the Angel Wing or Beast Horn in quests yet, but they’re not in crafting either AFAIK, so I guess this is coming in a later update. (?)

Oh, thanks for answer the first question, I appreciate :D

About your first question: well, it depends. But I spend my crystals buying 2 Heavenly Swords (150 crystal, market) and 1 Gungnir (500 crystal, blacksmith). If you already have more than 1000 crystal, I’d recommend to buy 2 Gungnir.

About your second question: Angel Wing you can obtain by achievement “Hard Worker” (reach level 200). About the “beast horn”, you’re right. :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by phoyphoy:

Just what is Raging? From what I can tell, it is a status gained from a Level 2 Support Spell. That is it. Please, either create a wikia for your game, or update the “help” menu so that it explains your game’s terminology.

Well, when you use the special “Raging”, your units get a temporary boost. I know the units improve the Attack significantly, but I’m not sure about “defense” (if they become less vunerable). Although, Raging special is really great, it’s the special I almost always use.

 
Flag Post

Raging is a skill that increases attack power of the units affected by it

 
Flag Post

How do you use the exp points guide book?

 
Flag Post

1- what are all the ways to get crystal (as opposed to gold)
2- how do i restart the game and my character (i’m a bit of a perfectionist)
thx

 
Flag Post

You should be able to reset your game by deleting the data file available on your computer, but where it is depends on your os (operating system)

 
Flag Post

When will the game be updated???

I’ve mastered almost everything.
I have nothing left to buy.
And the things I want have items that come with achievements I can’t reach.

Also, at what point is a level considered mastered? 100% or 300%?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PhillipL10:

How do you use the exp points guide book?

Just put the guide book into the “item inventory”. You’ll gain +5% exp.

Originally posted by 4xdblack:

When will the game be updated???

I’ve mastered almost everything.
I have nothing left to buy.
And the things I want have items that come with achievements I can’t reach.

Also, at what point is a level considered mastered? 100% or 300%?

First question) Idk, but I hope soon.

Second question) You said you’ve already mastered almost everything but then you said you don’t know what it means. Weird :D
To “master a mission” you have to reach 300% (maximum).

 
Flag Post

i just beat the Chapter 4 final boss but chapter 5 wasn’t unlocked, any sugestions?

 
Flag Post

when c5 will be relised

 
Flag Post

Another great Artlogic game, how you can reset your hero growth point thanks ? hoch you cannot reset groth points sorry.

 
Flag Post

click reset button at profile and you will find it.

 
Flag Post

will you be adding new level updates later on?

 
Flag Post

Yes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rudy_sudarto:

Yes.

Yay!

By the way, I need to repeat the question (no one answered yet): how exactly do the defense stats work? Let’s say we have a creature A with HP/Att/Def = 100/100/100 playing against another creature B with stats 50/50/50 (desconsider the element factor). So, when B attacks A, how much HP will it take from A?

The reason I question that is to try figured out if it’s worthless (or not) to keep upgrading my the Defense stats.

Thanks :D

 
Flag Post

Defense stat raises your hero and units defense, it reduces damage taken from units.

A low defense (100-500) will be worthless depending on element.

A Water unit with 100 Attack attacking a Fire unit with 250 Defense.

Since Water got a great benefit against Fire units, it will deal more damage.

You should use Popo the Epic Dwarf if you like defense… but it means much against certain elements and creatures.

 
Flag Post

how to reset the game

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glackus:

Defense stat raises your hero and units defense, it reduces damage taken from units.

A low defense (100-500) will be worthless depending on element.

A Water unit with 100 Attack attacking a Fire unit with 250 Defense.

Since Water got a great benefit against Fire units, it will deal more damage.

You should use Popo the Epic Dwarf if you like defense… but it means much against certain elements and creatures.

Thanks for answering, but it’s not what I asked. I just wanna know the math “formula” behind the Defense stats.

If we have a creature A with stats HP/Att/Def = 100/100/0 and play against a creature B 50/50/50, so I suppose A will lose 50HP per attack, cause A don’t have any defense, right?

But what if A = 100/100/100 against B = 50/50/50, how much HP will A lose? Only thing I know it should be less then 50 HP… I suppose this question only the develepors could answer.

Thanks again :D

 
Flag Post

Is being a K+ member the only way to get into the beta testing?

 
Flag Post

When will cave of trials?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ccrop:

chapter4 boss clear impissible? plz find the answer to the problem

what you need to do is get the white tiger spam the tornado and rage the white tiger and don’t let him corner you after the ghost warriors he sends goblins use the tornado t deal with them after that it takes a while but it gets done hope this helps
 
Flag Post

Some people asked how the element table works… so I came here to explain this a bit.

Fire defeats Wind
Wind defeats Earth
Earth defeats Thunder
Thunder defeats Water
Water defeats Fire

When Fire fights against Wind, the element Fire will deal 2x base damage.

Example: Fire Dragon against a White Tiger. The White Tiger will receive 2x damage from the Fire Dragon.

When Water fights against Thunder, the element Water will deal 0.25x damage.

Example: Totem fights against a Gobblin. The Gobblin will receive 0.25x (or 25%) damage from Totem.

When Earth fights against Earth, both units of Earth receive 0.5x damage from their common attack.