Questions? Ask here! ( game tips ) page 19

776 posts

Flag Post

Last relatively easy solution for that one, was getting Gorillas and Succubus’s.
Get some apes out at start to push back the Pegasus that Popo is sending, and after it settles, start bringing out succubus units.
Their range keeps them minimally outside of range of tornado skill.
Keep amassing and Raging until the big guy is dead.

Item wise, it would be good to have something for boosting attack and starting mana supply. Otherwise You’re sitting duck as Pegasus raiders come out right away.
Technically, few Staff’s of Holy Empire should do the trick. Maybe something else to increase attack further.

Flag Post

Alright I’m on the verge of rage quiting here. I can’t get passed the first CoT. It says to spam twin diablos I did that but the problem is he spams turdzillas which stop my diablos. The wiki says when that happens spam elite hobbits I do that but that only makes it worst because now he keeps spamming paladins and knight and I my diablo spam is cut because I wasted most of my bars on hobbits so yea I really need help here. btw I’m 688 my base stats are 0/2000/100/850/450.

Flag Post

why farm2500 and epicfarm “removed”

Flag Post
Originally posted by pedrokomodo1:

why farm2500 and epicfarm “removed”

Because people were botting them so the creater of them removed them.

Flag Post

how sell my items

Flag Post
Originally posted by jokab10:

how sell my items

There isn’t a Sell Option, Artlogic Games say they won’t add it at all, maybe because they don’t even care about what we say…

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazygamer7777:

Alright I’m on the verge of rage quiting here. I can’t get passed the first CoT. It says to spam twin diablos I did that but the problem is he spams turdzillas which stop my diablos. The wiki says when that happens spam elite hobbits I do that but that only makes it worst because now he keeps spamming paladins and knight and I my diablo spam is cut because I wasted most of my bars on hobbits so yea I really need help here. btw I’m 688 my base stats are 0/2000/100/850/450.

wait until about level 1500 to do it.

Flag Post

What sort of stuff You’re using? As in, items. And what are Your hero stats?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xentos:

What sort of stuff You’re using? As in, items. And what are Your hero stats?

For the CoT I use 4 khronus shields and 2 barbatoes armor normally I use 2 barbatoes armor 3 dimension axes and a ragnaroc

Flag Post

how can i get gold units please

Flag Post

For the CoT I use 4 khronus shields and 2 barbatoes armor normally I use 2 barbatoes armor 3 dimension axes and a ragnaroc

I used 3 cyborg suits + 3 fatality drinks around level 1100. With 3k into offense and 1k defense.
You might want to use 3 shields with 3 drinks too, if you wish to simply beat the stage.

Also, if things would look like you’re about to lose such fight, then quickly reload the page.
Otherwise it would be drinks thrown into mud, and that doesn’t come cheaply.

Past that, I had to try 3-4 times before whole the fight went well…random bits can ruin the generic walk-through guides ects.
For spells, I used shield most of the time, and heal now and them (Armored Popo) Rage only when Diablos clashed with bigger enemy wave, or went into contact with Golden Saint.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xentos:

I used 3 cyborg suits + 3 fatality drinks around level 1100. With 3k into offense and 1k defense.
You might want to use 3 shields with 3 drinks too, if you wish to simply beat the stage.

Also, if things would look like you’re about to lose such fight, then quickly reload the page.
Otherwise it would be drinks thrown into mud, and that doesn’t come cheaply.

Past that, I had to try 3-4 times before whole the fight went well…random bits can ruin the generic walk-through guides ects.
For spells, I used shield most of the time, and heal now and them (Armored Popo) Rage only when Diablos clashed with bigger enemy wave, or went into contact with Golden Saint.

Beat it with 3 drinks and 3 shields on my first time, thanks. Sooo how bout the 2nd CoT

What Hero should I get? I was going to get Frei but since I passed all of the missions and Popo is really all I need for farming I don’t think I should get her.

Also isn’t putting points into def useless?

Flag Post

More or less it is. But earlier on one of the quest bosses was whooping me just waay too much even with generally good equipment.
So I invested a bit into defense.

About CoT-2 It’s the one with Shadow Lord, yes?
Got ninjas?

The tactic I was following (taken from youtube, mind you). Was to stack some HP/Def heavy items. Again, cyborg suits, although instead of full 6, I also used my older Dark Armor’s so 3 to 3. Since I’m such a cheapskate.

Generic idea is to rush towards the boss and stick bellow him at all times, with possible manipulation so that he’ll try to toss that annoying nuke the other way, letting your units reach him.
Whole the time you’ll be mauled by swarm of shadow critters he’ll spam, and that will be your job mostly.

So → Get under him and try to stick there → survive while spamming ninjas. Whatever it means using heal or rage. → At certain point your unit count will get close to 90, as he won’t be able to hit them.
It goes downhill from that point, Rage all the way, and maybe heal if you feel endangered.
Believe it or not, those units should be enough to take him down.

Again, you can toss in Fatality Drinks if it’s not working out, no matter what. Cyborg suits might be actually advised items here, since they extend round duration, and you might need that extra time.
And of course, keep trying. It’s enough he’ll just get a fancy idea to walk away into one direction more than he should, and this can ruin whole tedious process.

As for your hero. If You meant playing stuff in general. Pick whatever you want really.
If that was about dealing with CoT and such. Popo should be enough, he especially comes in handy at chapter 10, where most units got fire element.

Flag Post

Probably wont be able to try that tactic out for a while but thanks anyway. As for the heros I’m contemplating on whether to get Ghato Frei or the the Queen. They say Frei is the best but I don’t see much going for her except transfer, rage and heal is great and all but steel Popo has those and tornadoes are just weak. I honestly like Ghato just because of his invincible ability. Rage and heal are a bonus. As for queen succubus she has insane damage and able to convert enemies into her own units for a short amount of time plus she also has rage and heal so yea I can’t decide.

Flag Post

Can Rage and Shield be active at the same time, or would one cancel the first spell cast ?

Flag Post

how can we get gold units please

Flag Post
Originally posted by immr1988:

Can Rage and Shield be active at the same time, or would one cancel the first spell cast ?

They overwrite each other.

Originally posted by houssamthebest:

how can we get gold units please

Under the Village tab in the temples or Monster Lab.

Probably wont be able to try that tactic out for a while but thanks anyway. As for the heros I’m contemplating on whether to get Ghato Frei or the the Queen. They say Frei is the best but I don’t see much going for her except transfer, rage and heal is great and all but steel Popo has those and tornadoes are just weak. I honestly like Ghato just because of his invincible ability. Rage and heal are a bonus. As for queen succubus she has insane damage and able to convert enemies into her own units for a short amount of time plus she also has rage and heal so yea I can’t decide.

Ghatot is only good at lower levels for CoT, and CoT3 at all times.

Frei is good for longer battles where units are involved.

Lilith is good for killing anything besides CoT3, in seconds if she’s strong enough, and still good if her Flame Fist can kill things in just 3-4 hits.

So Ghatot is best if you want an easy time with CoT, and there are 4 more CoTs on the way that could make him even more useful. Frei is the best at lower levels until around 2,000-3,000 and maybe a little beyond, but still good at all times. Lilith is best if you have enough attack as she can kill anything besides CoT3 in less than 12 seconds, but if she can’t kill too fast then the above heroes may work better.

As for CoT, CoT1 and 2 are very easy at higher levels, they don’t stand a chance of killing you. CoT4 can still kill me in 2-3 hits with normal gear (no defense assigned) but with good enough gear you can survive several hits and he’s not so bad. CoT3 is always a pain. So Ghatot is only good for 3 and 4, but again there are the other 4 coming soon which are surely even harder.

Flag Post

i mean gold paladin,popo clone gold knight and gold turdzilla and monsters like them how can i get them i don’t see them in the lab

Flag Post

i mean gold paladin,popo clone gold knight and gold turdzilla and monsters like them how can i get them i don’t see them in the lab

Those units are AI only. At least for now no one can get them via any legit ways.

Flag Post

thanks bro but that’s a problem why we earn popo helm and other materiels especially for those monsters but we can’t get them

Flag Post

thanks bro but that’s a problem why we earn popo helm and other materiels especially for those monsters but we can’t get them

They may become available in future updates. The unused items will surely become available for use, but they may not be for gold units.

Flag Post

in the monster lab i swear some things you need to make another monster, are better than the one your creating, for example black dragon zero, is just as good as aeon? you trade BDZ damage for abit of health?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hijacobhi:

in the monster lab i swear some things you need to make another monster, are better than the one your creating, for example black dragon zero, is just as good as aeon? you trade BDZ damage for abit of health?

The wiki contains detailed information on all units, including stats not shown in the pop up, such as the fact that Aeon hits around seven times more each attack than the BDZ.

Flag Post

what is the max level for buildings? and how much units exist?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeta91:

what is the max level for buildings? and how much units exist?

5 for temples, 10 for everything else. There are currently 87 collectable units.