Questions? Ask here! ( game tips ) page 2

774 posts

Flag Post

when i click on the game link, it brings me back to Kongregate main page. why?

Flag Post

I’m redirected to Kongregate home page. Game’s definitely offline :|

Flag Post

We dont know why . We just try to publish the updates version after we hit publish button , there is an error page. After that game page cannot be access. We have contact kong staff to check this error.

Flag Post

update? sounds nice

Flag Post

please let us know when it’s back up… will be keeping this open and checking here often. Thank you.

Flag Post

It’s up it seems

Flag Post

Hey there! great game.
i’d like to know if it’s possible to sell unneeded items like old swords or armor or if it will be implemented in future updates.

Flag Post

I still don’t get how the aptitude works… could somebody explain it please?

Flag Post

There is simple example at first page

Flag Post

how do you move your Hero I want to try letting him in the front lines and back like three,but mine can’t move and their’s runs all willy nilly

Flag Post

@bgammax Use A & D to move

Flag Post

Hero, the aptitude is a percentage modifier, if the unit aptitude is HP/att/def 100/50/20, then it means that it gets 100% of the HP you add, 50% of the att you add and 20% of the def you add to your hero (or gain from equipment/items). That example on page 1 was very confusing.

Flag Post

I have a question with the units. It seems that the water, temple and thunder temples at lvl 5 have new units to unlock but it seems that even when I upgraded the fire temple at level 5, there were no new units, why is that so?

Flag Post

Are rings been nerfed? before, ring of wealth gave 20% increades gold gain, now only 10%

Flag Post

Well, I think I finished the game.Is chapter 4 the last one?I’m asking this because we have these achievements that require “beat 1-10 boss quests” and I’m not able to acquire the last 6 as we just have 4 bosses.I’ve tried to kill the last boss more times but I see no progress for achievements.
You’ll update the game with more chapters in the future?Or what do I have to do to acquire these achievements?:D
Thanks!

Flag Post

i cant seem to find the inventory….can someone please tell me where it is

Flag Post
Originally posted by xavier3:

i cant seem to find the inventory….can someone please tell me where it is

Just click on the items section below the hero’s avatar in the main page.

Flag Post

Energy NOT regen in offline.
It is normal?

Flag Post

It is worth it to invest “Skill Points” for Health,Attack,Defense?
In my opinion, Items is sufficient enough to increase these, thus investing for energy is much better.

So guys what do you think?

Flag Post

great the fire dragon owns me he seems invincible…..I really need level grining I have tried all the strats I can and no go
also can you sell Items I have alot of guidebooks from grinding going to waste

Flag Post

@bgammax if you don’t have access to valkyrie yet, which you can buy when you upgraded the water temple enough, simply use totems (also a water temple unit) and water melee units to block damage to the totems. using popo speeds up the battle a bit because of “raging” damage buff, but you can also play it more safe and use viegraff and use the heal ability if stuff becomes too intense for you. but mass totem should do the trick.

Flag Post

where do you get gold ore I don’t know how I got one,but I need more for good items

Flag Post

you get i from chapter missons

Flag Post

when will be chapter 5 out?

Flag Post

What functions of “Fire Crystal” and" Fire Dragon Wing"?