Questions? Ask here! ( game tips ) page 20

776 posts

Flag Post

Which weapon is better Heavenly sword , or holy staff of empire?

Flag Post

Staff of holy empire only costs gold, so it’s better.

Save your crystals for heroes and units.

Dimension axe is also nice. You have to grind awhile for gold.

Flag Post

Thief rings seem totally pointless for rare drops. I been farming for gold ore and have done the level over 60 times with 3 thief rings and 1 artlogic badge equipped and only got 2 ores so far. In fact the drop rate is so pathetic i think I quit. BYE all. I don’t fancy farming for another few years in the slim hope the drop rate might increase to something decent.

Flag Post

In the Arena screen, what does it mean if there’s a crown to the left of someone’s name?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fsk2007:

In the Arena screen, what does it mean if there’s a crown to the left of someone’s name?

They’ve rebirthed.

Flag Post

how to beat ch. 2 final mission?

Flag Post

how to beat cot 3 and cot 4

Flag Post

somebody said earlier max level is 5 for temples, 10 for everything else, is there to be any updates that we know of, as surely i cant have bought every unit non crystal and have close to 10mil gold, after a few days of playingggg! i want more things to buyy :D

Flag Post

tell me guys plz , how much does the succubis hero costs ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MohamedCA:

tell me guys plz , how much does the succubis hero costs ?

2750 crystals.

Flag Post

What is the single least expensive way to beat 3:6? The beginners guide says I need to spend at least 148000 gold, is there any less expensive way to win?

Flag Post

crap iam just stuck first when i beat 5-6 by faats and steak but now they are like hell expensive why idk then can just get past 6-6 until good stuff this brings me to the point i can’t get good stuff which is also expensive what this means the people who lvled them 500+ or 1000+ are in so advantage but still in 332 and very hard to lvl up plz try to bring down the cost of items or just faat or steaks

Flag Post
Originally posted by branimirb:

What is the single least expensive way to beat 3:6? The beginners guide says I need to spend at least 148000 gold, is there any less expensive way to win?

try using fire succubis.

Flag Post

how do you restart the game??

Flag Post

how do you equip items??

Flag Post
Originally posted by shubendu:

crap iam just stuck first when i beat 5-6 by faats and steak but now they are like hell expensive why idk then can just get past 6-6 until good stuff this brings me to the point i can’t get good stuff which is also expensive what this means the people who lvled them 500+ or 1000+ are in so advantage but still in 332 and very hard to lvl up plz try to bring down the cost of items or just faat or steaks

Fight farm500 or farm1000, you’ll kill them in seconds and level every battle.

Originally posted by diver111:

If they’re feeling generous then the developer may be able to reset your account, the only other options are creating a new Kongregate account or playing on another website.

Originally posted by del3662667:

how do you equip items??

On the home tab click the boxes at the bottom of the window.

Flag Post

Is there any way to beat 8-6 without 5 Khronos Shields? It seems like a waste of +6 mil gold…

Flag Post

@ vlax i fight farm1000 in 2x but i still need more xp to lvl up and for 3x it needs more ap for that i have to spent almost all of stat points just on ap

Flag Post
Originally posted by shubendu:

@ vlax i fight farm1000 in 2x but i still need more xp to lvl up and for 3x it needs more ap for that i have to spent almost all of stat points just on ap

It’s worth it and you’ll need the AP eventually, it also leads to more stats in the long run.

Flag Post

How do I start the game again? I want to restart everything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerking333:

How do I start the game again? I want to restart everything.

Originally posted by Vlax:

Originally posted by diver111:

If they’re feeling generous then the developer may be able to reset your account, the only other options are creating a new Kongregate account or playing on another website.

Flag Post

Any one know how Ice Blast II’s damage calculation works? I notice that sometimes it does significantly more damage than other times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SIVLEOL:

Any one know how Ice Blast II’s damage calculation works? I notice that sometimes it does significantly more damage than other times.

The damage calculation for all skills involve critical hits and also skills with an element have an elemental advantage/disadvantage. Ice Blaster II is water element so it deals 200% damage against fire and 25% against thunder, on top of the critical hits the damage can vary greatly.

Flag Post

Hey,whats the % chance for a common item and a rare item without +from items and other things?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zomfg5:

Hey,whats the % chance for a common item and a rare item without +from items and other things?

25% for common and 5% for rare. Item+ and masteries increase this.