Questions? Ask here! ( game tips )

771 posts

Flag Post

If you have any question regarding the game, ask here. We will try to answer your questions .

Flag Post

well i might as well start off the gametips;
- its a good idea to try and master some of the early levels (for exp and gold) (equip items to maximise the exp / gold gained) , its easiest on levels 1,2 and 4 as they have mono elements so you can use the element they are weak againsts. also you can equip weapons and just run at the enemy and spam goblins and the level 2 sword attack to kill them quickly

Flag Post

What element is strong against what? I haven’t found a single clue regarding this . Also, isn’t there a crafting method that doesn’t envolve real world money?

Flag Post

Element Table : fire > wind > thunder > earth > water >fire .
when you are of the stronger element, you will inflict 3x your base damage. when you are of the weaker element, you will inflict 0.5x your base damage

There is some unit and item cannot be buy with gold or crafting . But some have alternative than buying with crystal , you can crafting the unit with some material .

Flag Post

what do you get for mastering a mission?

also, what does monster fusion do?

Flag Post

Another great Artlogic game, how you can reset your hero growth point thanks ?

Flag Post

@crocodile : Repeat mission til it get 100% , 100% for 1star . You will get more reward if you battle at mastered mission . Also few achievement if you mastered some mission which gave you crystal,gold and item.
Monster fusion …. nothing to say, some good monster only can get by combining other monster with some material.

@hoch: click exchange button .

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

@crocodile : Repeat mission til it get 100% , 100% for 1star . You will get more reward if you battle at mastered mission . Also few achievement if you mastered some mission which gave you crystal,gold and item.
Monster fusion …. nothing to say, some good monster only can get by combining other monster with some material.

does my old monster disappear if i use the lab?

Flag Post

When you mouse over a unit/hero, you can read its HP, atq, def then their element, then “stat aptitude x/y/z”. What does stat aptitude represent?

Flag Post
Originally posted by crocodileman94:
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

does my old monster disappear if i use the lab?

It does yes, but you can buy it back from the relevent shrine. with the exception of about 4 monsters all the rest can be gotten from upgrading the shrines and buying them from there

Flag Post

How can you reset your game

Flag Post

What does stat appitude do?

Flag Post

How do you equip

Flag Post

what does stad attitude number/number/number mean?

ranged units are someway op.

sorry for bad endlish …

Flag Post

What is The (s) in the formula for the guide book? I thought it might be the top bar in the battle(Hero spells), but I received the same amount of experience with it maxed out as I did with it empty. I also tried with the bottom bar(unit summon), and that also had no effect.

Flag Post

Try later level , its boost 10% exp . So if stage reward you >10 , it will have another 1 .
If less than 10 will give you nothing .

Aptitude
-————
Here is example
If your deck stats 200 200 200
Your unit stats / aptitude 100/100/100 ( 20/30/40 ) , the total after aptitude counts is 140/160/180

We can equip hero / unit/ item by clicking their slot .

Flag Post

plz! quest chapter4 final mission clear
plz let me know

Flag Post

chapter4 boss clear impissible? plz find the answer to the problem

Flag Post

The stats when you level up – are those solely for your hero, or do they also affect the army?

Flag Post

at which rate does the energy regenerate during offline time? i haven’t played in 10 hours, and I’ve only regenerated 20 energy

Flag Post

i am no understand
stat 1level *5
10 level stat +50
100 level stat 500
why high score stat 2000?
288 level why stat 7080 4050 1710 ?
288 level +stat 1440
i am no under stand
Per level the stat holds in the case 5 outside which sticks but place level 100 or 200th person place stat the case which becomes this five thousand six thousand it became how, well! the [cyo]?
Me to inform a method. Me it wants doing

Flag Post

@EndLifeCrisis
it Player Stat, affect your hero and whole army (based aptitude)

Flag Post

@ccrop
maybe you accidently click ’Enemy Boost x3", it mean, enemy has stat x 3

Flag Post

How fast do you regen energy? I don’t think it regens very fast, if at all.
EDIT: Offline, I mean.

Flag Post

Is the game offline? I can’t play it, it brings me back to Kongregate main page.