Questions? Ask here! ( game tips ) page 21

770 posts

Flag Post

You maximize your rare chance with 4 thief rings on a mastered quest.

However, it’s only a 12% chance and the RNG is fickle. It might take 20+ tries to get a rare. Sometimes, you get it on the first chance.

Flag Post

how to beat 3rd boss?

Flag Post

They should REALLY make it possible to sell loot and equipment you don’t use anymore at the market. And it would be nice with some more general info.. I had to find out everything by myself because there is so little information available.

Flag Post

Does anyone know if they plan to make a sequel, or that it’s just this one game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fibs3n:

Does anyone know if they plan to make a sequel, or that it’s just this one game?

This is the latest in a series of games. I think the one before this was Epic War 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by jenova23:

This is the latest in a series of games. I think the one before this was Epic War 3

Epic War Five, you mean.

Originally posted by SYLAR94:

how to beat 3rd boss?

Succubus and Gorillas.

Flag Post

Hi there, is there any way to sell items? If so, how and where? Thanks.

Flag Post

ch-8 mission-5, need help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:
Originally posted by jenova23:

Epic War Five, you mean.

Originally posted by SYLAR94:

how to beat 3rd boss?

Succubus and Gorillas.

You cannot sell items in this game

Flag Post

What’re exactly the benefits from rebirth? just want to know…

Flag Post

HI! Can you take a look to my forum? Any sugestion? http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/293809-epic-monter-in-30-seconds
You all are welkome to write any sugestion. THANKS!

Flag Post

he can read minds and he helps alot , so use it ^^

Flag Post

need some help for the missions?
view on http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/284001-epic-war-saga-video-walkthroughs

Flag Post

Does anyone know how I can restart a game

Flag Post
Originally posted by avilodh:

Does anyone know how I can restart a game

You can’t, without making a new Kongregate account. It has been mentioned often though so there may be a way in the upcoming update.

Flag Post

I have 45k gold, yet it tells me that I dont have the 35k needed to purchase the Steel Armored Popo… why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by del1534312:

I have 45k gold, yet it tells me that I dont have the 35k needed to purchase the Steel Armored Popo… why?

Steel Armoured Popo is 350,000.

Flag Post

hi i pissed off by 5-6 the old strategy doesn’t works now and i can’t get a hold on him i just end up with lose due to time crap so any fresh strategy plz tell

Flag Post
Originally posted by shubendu:

hi i pissed off by 5-6 the old strategy doesn’t works now and i can’t get a hold on him i just end up with lose due to time crap so any fresh strategy plz tell

Ninja spam remains the only good way to beat it. Ask in chat for specific stats.

Flag Post

any one help me
how to get epic challenge 5-8 achievements ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by plocios:

any one help me
how to get epic challenge 5-8 achievements ?

It’s not implemented. Yet.
Which means you’ll have to wait until the update rolls in and reveals the 4 remaining CoTs before you can attempt them.
Kinda like a banner showing “COMING SOON” on it.

Flag Post

how do you get gold units? I heard a hacker had them, so I figured it was either a hack or it’s hard to get.

Flag Post

Gold units are units you pay with gold robert.

Flag Post

Anyone got a list of all monsters with which temple they’re aligned to? I googled it out of curiosity and nothing seems to come up.

Flag Post

ls item selling avaible? if is how to sell items?