I NEED HELP TRYIING TO GET COINS IN EPIC WAR SAGA

Flag Post

i can not kill the Boss

Flag Post

the last boss

Flag Post
Originally posted by Telephon:

the last boss

which last boss? there are 12 of them, you know.

Originally posted by zimmy8723:

I NEED HELP TRYIING TO GET COINS IN EPIC WAR SAGA

just do the quests until they have 3 stars next to them, then do the next. that should get you all the coins you need as you go along.

EDIT SO I DONT DOUBLE-POST: How can I defeat the fifth CoT?

Flag Post

COT-5 you just need 6 – 7k Atk pegasi and enough mana to cast them at start of battle
After you get 3 – 4 groups they will kill goblins faster than they can spawn, and push enemy hero back to his start, eventualy you reach 90 pegasi enraged pounding him to oblivion
SA Popo is nice for this map [or of course Sera], so you can help your pegasi at start a bit to clear goblins, so enemy hero starts backing away asap

Beware though, this map is prone to “agresive AI” bug when enemy hero just keeps chasing you and with his insta kill attack its bad news :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathmanElf:

COT-5 you just need 6 – 7k Atk pegasi and enough mana to cast them at start of battle
After you get 3 – 4 groups they will kill goblins faster than they can spawn, and push enemy hero back to his start, eventualy you reach 90 pegasi enraged pounding him to oblivion
SA Popo is nice for this map [or of course Sera], so you can help your pegasi at start a bit to clear goblins, so enemy hero starts backing away asap

Beware though, this map is prone to “agresive AI” bug when enemy hero just keeps chasing you and with his insta kill attack its bad news :)

I mean, is there a way better than pega’s? I just need like 50 minutes to beat him but still thats almost an hour, though at this level thats good… is succubus’es better?

EDIT: The A.I. gets agressive with me if I get over 30 minutes of time, so I cant beat him at all. :C

Flag Post

How can I defeat chapter 8 boss?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/284001-epic-war-saga-video-walkthroughs

..and help me with mastering
i mastered: chapter 1-8 (expect 8-6), 9-1,2,3,4;10-3;11-1,2,3;12-3
4 mastering left and i want to get infinity blade.
any tips for easy mastering?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GalGhost:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/284001-epic-war-saga-video-walkthroughs

..and help me with mastering
i mastered: chapter 1-8 (expect 8-6), 9-1,2,3,4;10-3;11-1,2,3;12-3
4 mastering left and i want to get infinity blade.
any tips for easy mastering?

do what you did to beat it at first, then just repeat over and over

Flag Post

I cant Attack …… Can you say me pls what have i do to attack witch my HERO the another Heros and the Monsters ….

Flag Post

have i can destroy chapter 3 finall boss

Flag Post

how beat 11-6 what is dare the best items that i can use

Flag Post

and can you sell it in epic war saga

Flag Post

what is your guardiando ?

Flag Post

Where to buy the Lord of Hell?

Flag Post

yo quisiera saber si se puede renovar eso de los gift que te dan 100 cristales por jugar cierto juego pero ya no me sale se renuevan o no

Flag Post

lord of hell is can found on fire temple lvl 5 and cost 6k crystals

Flag Post

How can i reset the game? e.e

Flag Post
Originally posted by itiseverything:

How can i reset the game? e.e

You cant.

Flag Post

hey guys? i have a really wierd problem… ok so the game loaded showed the kong action then the “Play Game” button never appeared i even refreshed about 3 times and re opened my browser ps i have firefox please help

Flag Post

What does the Dark Guardian look like in 5-6?

Flag Post

I have a Question what to use at Ch-3 Boss ?? i dont know i watch’d Octoman’s tutorial but it didn’t work please help me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by killdestroyer:

I have a Question what to use at Ch-3 Boss ?? i dont know i watch’d Octoman’s tutorial but it didn’t work please help me!

If it didn’t work, you didn’t follow it right, simple as that.