Gorillas is the key on 3-6.

Flag Post

how can i start with more mana?
how can i win chapter 5 final mission ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oguz29:

Mana+ items like Staff of holy empire (Market lvl 3, 6000 Gold).

Ninjas (Monster lab lvl 6, need Valkyrie from water temple, 5 ninja marks – rare drop on 5-1 and 40 000 Gold) with high stats – 1000+ att and 200+ def. If you don’t have enough stats buy Dimension axe (Market lvl 10, 700 000 Gold) and/or Armor of Darkness (Market lvl 10, 400 000 Gold). You can farm gold on 5-1, 5-2. Don’t forget to use rage (Popo has it).

Flag Post
Originally posted by monkin7:

Mana+ items like Staff of holy empire (Market lvl 4, 6000 Gold).

Ninjas (Monster lab lvl 6, need Valkyrie from water temple, 5 ninja marks – rare drop on 5-1 and 40 000 Gold) with high stats – 1000+ att and 200+ def. If you don’t have enough stats buy Dimension axe (Market lvl 10, 700 000 Gold) and/or Armor of Darkness (Market lvl 10, 400 000 Gold). You can farm gold on 5-1, 5-2. Don’t forget to use rage (Popo has it).

Staff of Holy Empire is in market lvl 3 not 4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajo1k:

Staff of Holy Empire is in market lvl 3 not 4.

The other thing is, that the Dimension Axe costs 7mil, and the Armour of Darkness is 4mil, so they’re quite expensive, if you can’t really farm gold.
In my opinion, try to use firstly a titan (best should be the Twin Salamanders), then summon ninjas with high attack. The hardest to survive will be the first rush, and you should get out of the attacking/poisoning range of the boss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dworgin:

The other thing is, that the Dimension Axe costs 7mil, and the Armour of Darkness is 4mil

Don’t scare other players, they are 10 times cheaper.
Without required stats titans and ninjas will be killed.

Flag Post

How about you learn the prices and NOT get them horribly horribly wrong? Also, titans fall like flies on 5-6, waste of a summon.

Flag Post

Who made the game’s wiki?…

Flag Post

nobody helped me :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sheen_Estevez:

hey guys? i have a really wierd problem… ok so the game loaded showed the kong action then the “Play Game” button never appeared i even refreshed about 3 times and re opened my browser ps i have firefox please help

Ask in bug report.

Flag Post

how do i do the facebook crystal thing

Flag Post

hello

Flag Post

any1 there

Flag Post
Originally posted by SammyU:

how do i do the facebook crystal thing

hello

any1 there

This is a FORUM, not a CHAT. Tripleposting is generally frowned upon.
Anyways, for the answer to your problem, just click on the Facebook link-icon in the Home tab. Same with the Twitter achievement.
Also, you can click on the green gift box in the top right and click the game in the popup for 100 Crystals, changing everytime you refresh, up to 8 times.

I repeat. Up to 8 times. Don’t whine about the gift box not working anymore after 8 times.

Flag Post

how can i win chapter 8 final mission?

Flag Post

The idea is to get a bunch of kronos shields and use twin Diablos.

EDIT: how do I beat 11-6?

Flag Post

i,m share dis game on twiter and facebook

Flag Post

How can one beat 12-1?

Flag Post

How I have done for the last box items in Epic War Saga ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

The idea is to get a bunch of kronos shields and use twin Diablos.

EDIT: how do I beat 11-6?

11-6: boss is fire element just use water units (dragon warrior, lamia, reaper etc.)
8-6: view here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/284001-epic-war-saga-video-walkthroughs
12-1: use twin diablos or other titan (im just used with BDZ)

Flag Post

Any helpful advice on how to beat 12-6? I have ninja+ and I don’t have sera but i have SAP? Please help thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrnoob2u:

Any helpful advice on how to beat 12-6? I have ninja+ and I don’t have sera but i have SAP? Please help thanks

Did it without Seraphiel.
How? Spam Ninja+, have them break through the Fallen Angels SOMEHOW and stack up under the boss. You can have your hero next to him(sneak by between his attacks) or stay back right at your spawn. It’s usually safer to have your hero next to him.
Might want to stop spawning Ninjas after you have enough(~60 maybe) stacked, as to stop feeding his Leech attacks.

Also, don’t get hit. That thing’s basically a one-shot, especially the downslam. The Leech effect he has is a total pain in the rear.

There’s no real concrete setup for the stage, but you DO need enough stats on your ninjas to break through the Fallen Angels(with help or otherwise) and DPS the boss before time runs out. Alternatively, Time+ can help as well. Mana+ is as useful as ever, though not so much as you don’t need to bring out the big guns early.

Phew, wall of text. No TL;DR here, so buckle up and read.

Flag Post

how do you make your her attack?

Flag Post

when comes the next version out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoomCat:

when comes the next version out?

yesterday, but because you didn’t download it yesterday you won’t ever get the best update.