Advice

16 posts

Flag Post

Um, i’m currently stuck on Chapter one Mission 5: The Epic Dwarf return :c any advice?

Flag Post

A very hard one indeed. Try aiming for his weakness. I used all out range units against him.

Flag Post

goblin
spell and goblin
easy clear

Flag Post

Ok guys i finished it :D Any Advice on Ch2: Lutea the witch

Flag Post

this is epic war if you ever get stuck go back and 3 star some easy missions… lvl up and use stat points to make your units stringer… use gold to buy stronger units… use elements to your advantage… build your army for the mission/s you are doing…

Flag Post

Farm, farm, farm. And grind, grind, grind. after all that’s sadly all this game is about. Farm enaugh gold to get the level 3 thunder and fire ranged caster and use them. Clean and easy. If not for the part where you need like 20k gold to do it.

Flag Post

For Mission 1-5, I used archers and goblins. Send out a wave of goblins, it will inspire the enemy to send out sharpshooters. Goblins get slaughtered, but they’re cheap and fast, and your archers will destroy the sharpshooters before they can get in range. Your hero can clean up the dwarf melee units if they get too close to your archers easily enough, and if too many dwarf melee comes out, start sending goblins again and the enemy will switch to the impotent sharpshooters.

It’s the lever after that, Mission 1-6 against the dragon and the heaps of fire magic units, that has me stuck. With the succubii and dragon pups, I can’t get a melee unit anywhere near the dragon. The only water unit I have that could stand up to the fire damage are the sharkmen, who are frustratingly slow, and still can’t get close enough to take a swing at the dragon pups.

I’ve been grinding on Mission 1-5 in the hopes of upgrading my water temple and getting the elf protectors who might be able to wade through the carpets of fireballs.

Flag Post

Protectors + water mage (level 3) chew trough succubi. It’s a worth ivenstment since you’ll find them in the whole second area

Flag Post

Help on 2-5?

That poison cloud spell pretty much just 1 hit ko’s everything I can throw at him currently.

Flag Post

I USED PUPPY DRAGONS AND POPO and hobbits (srry didn’t realize caps on)

Flag Post

Hey I also need some help. Does anyone have any advice for chapter 2 mission 5? I have level 3 water and wind temple, but i haven’t bought anything in water yet. Then i have level 2 everything else with all of it bought. Please let me know what to do. Thanks!

Flag Post

Start off with a couple rounds of elf protectors (water), then spam mystics, and when your units get halfway across the field, do some valkyries (water). Note- you need good spells with your hero.

Flag Post

I need two more Fire-S weapon but I want a cheap one with high attack any advice? To get gold quick too by the way I am stuck on 5-final mission

Flag Post
Originally posted by linkhoang:

I need two more Fire-S weapon but I want a cheap one with high attack any advice? To get gold quick too by the way I am stuck on 5-final mission

cheapest way to do that is to use ninja+’s and 2 dimes 2 AoD and 1 staff of holy empire and a gungir if you have it. if not then just use 2 dimes 2 aod’s 2 staffs.

Flag Post

The Dime axe are expensive I don’t have enough gold

Flag Post
Originally posted by linkhoang:

The Dime axe are expensive I don’t have enough gold

CHEAPEST”. its either farm for the gold or buy it.