Vlax is an auto clicker bot, please investigate him. (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post

Vlax is an auto clicker bot, please investigate him. He never participate in chatroom conversation. Very suspicous user. Steady rate of leveling non-stop 24 hours daily.

Flag Post

Many people don’t participate in chatroom conversations, there’s over 150 in the room at all times but it’s the same people talking, that much should be common sense.

I didn’t sleep last night but it’s not of your business, nor does it mean I use auto clickers.

The last time you made this topic, wherever it went, I asked for anyone to pm me and I’d reply, the opportunity is still there and always will be because I’m always here. I didn’t see you trying to communicate with me, only Cloud_Strife did, but here you are again accusing me of auto clicking still.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vlax:

Many people don’t participate in chatroom conversations, there’s over 150 in the room at all times but it’s the same people talking, that much should be common sense.

I didn’t sleep last night but it’s not of your business, nor does it mean I use auto clickers.

The last time you made this topic, wherever it went, I asked for anyone to pm me and I’d reply, the opportunity is still there and always will be because I’m always here. I didn’t see you trying to communicate with me, only Cloud_Strife did, but here you are again accusing me of auto clicking still.

Bots get more and more advanced nowadays…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kholai:

Bots get more and more advanced nowadays…

And anyone could be using them.

Flag Post

I heard if you use auto clicker, you cannot type in chatroom. because that will mess up the mouse click pointers. I say vlax is 200% auto clicker bot. He gained 800 levels in 1 day. Level 800 to now level 1600. This is inhuman.

Reset him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

I heard if you use auto clicker, you cannot type in chatroom. because that will mess up the mouse click pointers. I say vlax is 200% auto clicker bot. He gained 800 levels in 1 day. Level 800 to now level 1600. This is inhuman.

Reset him.

800 levels isnt necesarily that hard
i gained over 150 levels yesterday in about an hr and a half

Flag Post

Reset him.

I find it interesting that if Vlax’s profile was reset, you’d be at the top of the boards. That wouldn’t have anything to do with your attempts to get his profile reset, would it?

How do you know how many levels he has gained in the last 24 hours? You are not profile stalking him, are you?

Why must you chat in the arena? I don’t use the chatroom in most of kongregate’s games. Does this mean I am using bots to cheat? No, it does not. It just means that when I am playing a game I am playing the game, not chatting. Heaven forbid someone plays the game instead of chatting with you.

Flag Post

Reset him.

I was in the late 600s on the 9th, that’s 900 levels in 2 days and I gained 300 of those since 10am yesterday, if I gained 300 over the next 14 hours I surely didn’t gain 500 through the 10 hours during the night and only 100 the day before, which I was grinding just as much on. Surely the developers can check this.

Even if I did gain 800 levels, if we average it at 3.5 battles per level at 20 seconds per battle it works out as 15.55 hours, that’s feasible if one wanted to do that, but with me it’s split across 2 days, plus an extra 100 levels. If I was botting it would be FAR more than 800 levels because it’d be running for 48 hours straight without delay. If you think I’ve been leveling none stop for the last 24 hours then do the maths and you’ll realise it’s incorrect.

Also I’m sure auto clickers can be disabled at any time, so your point about not chatting means nothing. Assuming direct control of my keyboard at any time to finish off battles then chat would always be possible, or just chat during the battle since they run themselves once my tigers are out >.>

Flag Post

Also I’m sure auto clickers can be disabled at any time, so your point about not chatting means nothing. Assuming direct control of my keyboard at any time to finish off battles then chat would always be possible, or just chat during the battle since they run themselves once my tigers are out >.>

Should we take that as a confession? If you’re saying YOU can chat and that YOU can disable auto clickers or just chat during battle since they run themselves while YOUR tigers are out, that is a bit suspicious and doesn’t help your case y’know? How are you so familiar with how autoclickers work if you’re not using them?

And guys before accusing Gilbert, please get informed, he doesn’t want Vlax to be reset so he can be N°1, he helps newbs in the chat room all day while he’s around so he’s not a bot, he even supported the game by buying a GS legit. He’s just an honest player like me that wants this game to be fair for everyone, if we all worked hard for our lv, why some random guy that thinks he’s smart because he can use the tools provided to take an advantage over the rest, should ruin it for us all?

Vlax I’m speaking to you, if you do use autoclickers then you’re just a disgracing person, if you feel good being a top player in a non legit way, kudos for you, you just have no dignity.

But if let’s say you’re not botting… Slow down dude, If you keep at that pace you will be lv 5000 by the time the next update comes out, probably exp will be nerfed again to loosen the gap between players, just because you make it look like playing non stop for 2 days is the way to play. Even if it was non stop, let me tell you that 15 hours in a single day is unhealthy and games are just there to hang around for a while, if not we come into what is called Game Addiction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakogrox:

Should we take that as a confession? If you’re saying YOU can chat and that YOU can disable auto clickers or just chat during battle since they run themselves while YOUR tigers are out, that is a bit suspicious and doesn’t help your case y’know? How are you so familiar with how autoclickers work if you’re not using them?

And guys before accusing Gilbert, please get informed, he doesn’t want Vlax to be reset so he can be N°1, he helps newbs in the chat room all day while he’s around so he’s not a bot, he even supported the game by buying a GS legit. He’s just an honest player like me that wants this game to be fair for everyone, if we all worked hard for our lv, why some random guy that thinks he’s smart because he can use the tools provided to take an advantage over the rest, should ruin it for us all?

Vlax I’m speaking to you, if you do use autoclickers then you’re just a disgracing person, if you feel good being a top player in a non legit way, kudos for you, you just have no dignity.

But if let’s say you’re not botting… Slow down dude, If you keep at that pace you will be lv 5000 by the time the next update comes out, probably exp will be nerfed again to loosen the gap between players, just because you make it look like playing non stop for 2 days is the way to play. Even if it was non stop, let me tell you that 15 hours in a single day is unhealthy and games are just there to hang around for a while, if not we come into what is called Game Addiction.

I said after taking control of my keyboard, which means after, IF I was, running an auto clicker. It’s obvious an auto clicker can be disabled or you wouldn’t be able to touch your PC whilst it’s running, without restarting the damn thing. I meant that once white tigers are out I wouldn’t need to do anything else, why would I need an auto clicker clicking anything if white tigers alone can win a battle for me?

An honest player wouldn’t accuse people of botting without evidence, saying I don’t chat and that I level consistently isn’t evidence, it just raises suspicion. He didn’t say I COULD be using auto clickers, if he did then it would be completely different. I’m just annoyed that he’s saying I AM auto clicking.

I was just saying 15 hours in a day is possible, I wouldn’t do it either, at least most of the time, I’m guilty of it yesterday because I didn’t sleep, but that reason wasn’t to play this all night.

Flag Post

I have a better question for you. Should we not take Gilbert’s statements as a confession that he uses auto-clickers as well? After all, he knows that you cannot use the chatroom while using an auto-clicker. That is obvious proof that he has been using one. Why would he know so much about auto-clickers if he did not use one himself? You said Vlax’s knowledge of bots was proof he cheated, so how come Gilbert’s knowledge of bots is not proof he is cheating?

Why should Vlax level up at the rate you or Gilbert want him to? What kind of honest player would force another to level up at his pace instead of the leveler’s pace? No honest player would accuse another of cheating without any solid proof. Vlax not chatting is not proof. Yesterday I was playing the game. I had the chatroom open for 2 hours. There were 180 different accounts active in that chat during the time. 3 messages were posted in it, all by the same person. Using Gilbert’s logic, 179 people were using auto-clickers and bots during that time. All 179 of those accounts should be reset.

All of these accusations are making me recall the Salem Witch Trials. An accusation from an “honest” and “innocent” person resulted in the lives of many being lost.

Flag Post

Play the damn game and shut up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phoyphoy:

I have a better question for you. Should we not take Gilbert’s statements as a confession that he uses auto-clickers as well? After all, he knows that you cannot use the chatroom while using an auto-clicker. That is obvious proof that he has been using one. Why would he know so much about auto-clickers if he did not use one himself? You said Vlax’s knowledge of bots was proof he cheated, so how come Gilbert’s knowledge of bots is not proof he is cheating?

Why should Vlax level up at the rate you or Gilbert want him to? What kind of honest player would force another to level up at his pace instead of the leveler’s pace? No honest player would accuse another of cheating without any solid proof. Vlax not chatting is not proof. Yesterday I was playing the game. I had the chatroom open for 2 hours. There were 180 different accounts active in that chat during the time. 3 messages were posted in it, all by the same person. Using Gilbert’s logic, 179 people were using auto-clickers and bots during that time. All 179 of those accounts should be reset.

All of these accusations are making me recall the Salem Witch Trials. An accusation from an “honest” and “innocent” person resulted in the lives of many being lost.

can u post a list of all those names not chatting so i can report them? 2 hrs of non chatting is definately a sign of someone using a bot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hooverboy:
Originally posted by phoyphoy:

can u post a list of all those names not chatting so i can report them? 2 hrs of non chatting is definately a sign of someone using a bot.

Not everyone uses the chat, hell, most people don’t even use the chat.

Flag Post

Gee peeps, no one implies not chatting is a sign of botting, that is just plain stupid and silly .

FFS, I’m not forcing anyone to lv at my pace, just remember that ch5 isn’t here yet and that is intended for lv 500 players, and there’s already a 2k+ player on the leaderboard… Remember how exp was nerfed to loose the lv gap between players? Ya well don’t come bitching about it if you get your lv’s lowered again.

Flag Post

oh noes, someone is better than me. he must be a botter.

Flag Post

Vlax gained 600 levels within 24 hours. But admins is still not convinced he is auto click user yet!
600 levels from at level 1600 towards 2200 = 24 hours of total game play non-stop leveling, with about 20k-30k exp per level.

That is bot. Period. Enough set. Reset his account.

Flag Post

24 hours ago you were complaining that I “ruined the game” in your words, by being level 1,900, if I gained 600 levels within 24 hours then that means I would have been 1,600 like you was at the time.

Soon you’ll be 1,900 and would have “ruined the game” too, you’ve gained 150 levels since saying that, just 150 more to go, but it’s not like 150 levels makes much of a difference anyway.

You’ve been attacking me daily in chat about my level, clearly you’re jealous and want me reset so you can be the highest.

Here’s some comments from him today:
GilbertC5: look at the asshole vlax
GilbertC5: everyday i see him, i want to reset his account (even though i am not admin)
GilbertC5: Vlax used bot to hack his levels, and yet he will still the most hated. no one likes him. he is forever alone playing all by himself.
GilbertC5: everybody mute vlax so he will play a multiplayer game in single player style

Yet I’m the the disgracing person that has no dignity and he’s the honest person.

Flag Post

Let’s do some real math.

You will need approximately 20 seconds for each battle. You need to click a player, click start, engage in battle, slam the hotkeys, click ok to finish battle, rince and repeat etc are all taken into this calculation of 20 seconds average. Therefore, you will be able to do 3 battles per minute at human speed.

Now at any levels above 1700 requires 20000 exp to level up, and most likely about 25000 at any levels above 2000. Towards 2200 you are looking at 26500+ exp per level.

With his 6 excalibur, you get +30% max gain per exp per battle.

That is about 6000 exp on a high level farm.

That is 4 – 5 battles to level up from 1700 level onwards.

4 battles = 80 seconds.

600 levels gained in a day = require 2400 battles MINIMUM.

2400 battles x 80 seconds = 192000 seconds!!!

For your info, there is 86400 seconds in a day.

AND I have already used the 4 battles in this calculation! Think about the 5 battles per level up after level 1800 or so! The amount of time required can easily go ABOVE 192000 seconds!!!

192000 seconds = 2 days+!

Remember, a normal human requires SLEEP, EAT, BATH, LEISURE. You cannot stay awake for 7 days strike and still functions properly. All your digestive system, brain thinking will fail sharply.

Human need pauses and rests. No human can non-stop leveling 7 days straight without breaks.

Conclusion:

He is 100% auto clicker.

Flag Post

It’s funny cause when I asked him when he does all the stuff you mentioned (Eat, sleep, bath, etc.) He said he can do other stuff while the tigers are killing the enemy.

So apparently he lives his life in breaks of 20 seconds between each battle. He’s really a robot if he can do that, I wish I was a cyborg too :(

Flag Post

Let’s do some real math.

You will need approximately 20 seconds for each battle. You need to click a player, click start, engage in battle, slam the hotkeys, click ok to finish battle, rince and repeat etc are all taken into this calculation of 20 seconds average. Therefore, you will be able to do 3 battles per minute at human speed.

Now at any levels above 1700 requires 20000 exp to level up, and most likely about 25000 at any levels above 2000. Towards 2200 you are looking at 26500+ exp per level.

With his 6 excalibur, you get +30% max gain per exp per battle.

That is about 6000 exp on a high level farm.

That is 4 – 5 battles to level up from 1700 level onwards.

4 battles = 80 seconds.

600 levels gained in a day = require 2400 battles MINIMUM.

2400 battles x 80 seconds = 192000 seconds!!!

For your info, there is 86400 seconds in a day.

AND I have already used the 4 battles in this calculation! Think about the 5 battles per level up after level 1800 or so! The amount of time required can easily go ABOVE 192000 seconds!!!

192000 seconds = 2 days+!

Remember, a normal human requires SLEEP, EAT, BATH, LEISURE. You cannot stay awake for 7 days strike and still functions properly. All your digestive system, brain thinking will fail sharply.

Human need pauses and rests. No human can non-stop leveling 7 days straight without breaks.

Conclusion:

He is 100% auto clicker.

Today I went from roughly 1,950 to 2,225, roughly 275 levels in total, at 5 or 6 battles per level so let’s average it at 5.5, that’s 1512 battles at 20 seconds each, just under 8 and half hours, I’ve been online for a maximum of 16 hours today.

I’ll say it again. 24 hours ago you were complaining that I “ruined the game” in your words, by being level 1,900, if I gained 600 levels within 24 hours then that means I would have been 1,600 like you was at the time.

Your maths on the the time required is incorrect because you’re multiplying each battle by 80 seconds, not 20, the answer you’re looking for is 13.33 hours which is still humanly possible, a bot would get me over a 1,000 levels a day and the most you’ve claimed I’ve gained in a day is 800, which was in fact 900 over 2 days.

Another mistake you made is how I’ve gained 600 levels in a day according to you, which going of your maths would require more than 2 days to make, so even an auto clicker wouldn’t manage such feats XD

@Drako
I’ve never seen you ask me any of that, I’ve only stated that I do other things whilst playing this, such as playing other games. Is it impossible for me to take longer breaks? As I said I’ve been awake 16 hours today, and only 8 and half hours have been required for me to gain as many levels as I have today.

Flag Post

just because he has more freetime then gilbert he’s an auto clicker? seriously? they said auto clicks could be tracked. guys are wierd

Flag Post

Vlax gained 600 levels within 24 hours. But admins is still not convinced he is auto click user yet!
600 levels from at level 1600 towards 2200 = 24 hours of total game play non-stop leveling, with about 20k-30k exp per level.

That is bot. Period. Enough set. Reset his account.

dude shut up, its not like him having that much levels(even if he does use about) would affect anyone in anyway. who gives a crap if he uses a bot or not, its not like it affects other people.

Flag Post

If anything ruins a game for me its more constant complaining, flaming and insulting from people. I barely talk on chat either, and from the time I have been on today I saw alot of you Gilbert being offensive to Valx.

I see no evidence that Valx has been cheating, even the admins have looked into it and said theirs no evidence either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hooverboy:

dude shut up, its not like him having that much levels(even if he does use about) would affect anyone in anyway. who gives a crap if he uses a bot or not, its not like it affects other people.

So maybe it doesn’t affect you or anyone that is lower then lv 1000, but it affects me and the players that got our lv’s legitemately. We’ve been through the balance on leveling cause it was our fault the lv gap between players was so big (Even tho highest lv by that time was about 1600) and okay we accepted that. But then comes along a player that no one knows and from one day to the other after the rebalance he starts climbing up like crazy and at an unhuman rate (9 hours of nonstop grind per day? FFS!), past the lv that was before too high.

This doesn’t ruin my game experience at all don’t get me wrong, I’m gonna keep playing this game fair like I always did, whether there are hackers, bots or anything IDC. All I’m saying is don’t come bitching about it if there is another lv nerf due to the admins thinking leveling is unbalanced again, cause apparently grinding 8+hours a day is the way to go. You’ll know who’s to blame.

PS: I find even more funny all the ass-licking here… Gee if you all love vlax go marry him or something.