Vlax is an auto clicker bot, please investigate him. page 2 (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakogrox:
Originally posted by hooverboy:

dude shut up, its not like him having that much levels(even if he does use about) would affect anyone in anyway. who gives a crap if he uses a bot or not, its not like it affects other people.

So maybe it doesn’t affect you or anyone that is lower then lv 1000, but it affects me and the players that got our lv’s legitemately. We’ve been through the balance on leveling cause it was our fault the lv gap between players was so big (Even tho highest lv by that time was about 1600) and okay we accepted that. But then comes along a player that no one knows and from one day to the other after the rebalance he starts climbing up like crazy and at an unhuman rate (9 hours of nonstop grind per day? FFS!), past the lv that was before too high.

This doesn’t ruin my game experience at all don’t get me wrong, I’m gonna keep playing this game fair like I always did, whether there are hackers, bots or anything IDC. All I’m saying is don’t come bitching about it if there is another lv nerf due to the admins thinking leveling is unbalanced again, cause apparently grinding 8+hours a day is the way to go. You’ll know who’s to blame.

PS: I find even more funny all the ass-licking here… Gee if you all love vlax go marry him or something.

Were levels not nerfed because it was too easy to level? If it wasn’t for the nerf I’d only need 12,000 exp to level, at the moment I need 28,000, I could be level 5,000+ without the nerf. Nerfing levels because of a few high level players is ridiculous.

I’ll continue playing the game fairly too, investing more of my time in it than most other players isn’t against playing fairly. There are people close to double my battles, are they not auto clickers too? Clearly they’re investing a lot of time too but fingers are being pointed at me just for being the highest level, because Gilbert is jealous.

You’re both pathetic and are trying too hard, clearly neither of you know what you’re talking about.

Also since passing Gilbert’s level at 1200 I’ve gained 1050 levels and he’s gained 730, he’s leveling at around 70% of my speed. If I’m botting 24/7 then he’s up to something too because surely you can’t play for up to 17 hours a day, according to these guys even half of that time is inhuman.

Flag Post

High-levelled players trolling high-levelled players because one of them is supposedly more no-life than the other. Seriously, shouldn’t you guys get back to farming Blucard or whatever guy gives the most amount of experience? I stopped playing once arena experience was nerfed to a minimum, levels were heavily reduced, and experience required per level was increased to shittiness, and while that makes me care less about high levels, I don’t see why anyone would care about other high levels. Even if Gilbert and Vlax are hackers/botters, then that is routine for every single game out there. Check the highscores of a random high-rated game and there will be sore losers with 9999999999999 score in something of which the maximum is 10k. Calling people out because they may or may not be hackers is pathetic.

And Vlax, while I understand you’re frustrated by this thread, I would rather suggest you’d report the thread and/or inform an admin about it, because these threads normally shouldn’t be allowed any way.

Flag Post

Here’s what I say: EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LET VLAX PLAY EPIC WAR SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously.

Flag Post

Who cares which one levels up faster, it would be actually worse for you,(near future) hey chapter 5 is here, I beat it with a single squad, with any unit, with or without any items, so much fun? That’s how it’s going to be if you keep it up, and I dont give a damn if you do it or not, just saying that it must be, somehow, dissapointing , and its none of my business, but I dont know you guys, I play this game because I love the epic war series, and I still want to enjoy it, so I just hope that the developers dont nerf the game because of you, hope you were wrong Drakogrox.

Flag Post

Profiles suggest the accusers’ ages are those of men. Behavior suggests the accusers’ ages and genders are of Junior High girls swooning over the same hunkasaurus.

If you are going to accuse someone of cheating in the open forums, you better provide proof more than theories and conspiracies. Give us photos. Wait, no, don’t give us photos. PM them to artlogicgames. Have a private conversation with artlogicgames. Don’t sully the name of another member willy nilly. Let the creator do their own investigation and make their own ruling. If you cannot do that, I don’t think you are mature enough to be a member of kongregate. You are not the judge. You are not the jury. You are not the executioner. Quit acting like you are.

Flag Post

I do so find the accusations that were slung along this thread humorous. He must be doing this because he has that. They all must be hacking because they don’t speak. If the entire world was hacking because they didn’t speak to someone else then the entire world should be arrested for violating federal law. New’s flash. I’m not supporting either party but to accuse one another of ToU violations because of silence is no excuse. I agree with Phoyphoy. Don’t go around slinging mud about other players for half baked reasons.

And personally compared to the both of you I only gain like 10 levels a day outside of the arena. If the leveling rate is so heavy of a determining factor then you both should be banned for hacking above and beyond the average unemployed joe’s rate of growth. Don’t talk about silence in chat as a sign because if because I’m not talking in chat 98% of the time doesn’t mean i’m hacking. Nor does it mean anyone else is. If anything should raise a red flag as a hacker it’d be infact low battle count yet high level attained. Whining because someone is leveling a bit faster than you just makes you look childish and quite frankly as far as i’m concerned this thread shouldn’t have even been displayed here…. It shouldn’t exist period. Wipe your tears away, blow your nose, and either play the game without bickering or quit.

I’ve personally enjoyed the epic war series since long before it became an online ranked version such as this. I’ll not let someone else’s strength in the game deter me but rather just encourage me to see it as a target in the future to take down. Why complain over it at all?

Flag Post

Why does this thread even exist? It is just a pointless argument over " he is high level you hack!" and “no i dont hack!”. My idea is remove this useless thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nearan:

Why does this thread even exist? It is just a pointless argument over " he is high level you hack!" and “no i dont hack!”. My idea is remove this useless thread.

agreed, this thread should be taken down already.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

High-levelled players trolling high-levelled players because one of them is supposedly more no-life than the other. Seriously, shouldn’t you guys get back to farming Blucard or whatever guy gives the most amount of experience? I stopped playing once arena experience was nerfed to a minimum, levels were heavily reduced, and experience required per level was increased to shittiness, and while that makes me care less about high levels, I don’t see why anyone would care about other high levels. Even if Gilbert and Vlax are hackers/botters, then that is routine for every single game out there. Check the highscores of a random high-rated game and there will be sore losers with 9999999999999 score in something of which the maximum is 10k. Calling people out because they may or may not be hackers is pathetic.

And Vlax, while I understand you’re frustrated by this thread, I would rather suggest you’d report the thread and/or inform an admin about it, because these threads normally shouldn’t be allowed any way.

Glad somebody said it.