The Crystal Buyer's Guide page 2

42 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GalGhost:

lilith is good?? no!! its weak!!! he weak vs water and other players can kill instantly with ice blaster 2

Lilith was the best farming hero before Sera – 7 seconds win. And it’s still easier to buff fire than water.

Flag Post

I do not believe you
and what is the best void hero?

Flag Post

aeon is good? i already have bought bdz, sea serpent and 50 ultimate seal

Flag Post

I do not believe you

either go goblins of ghatotkacha.

yes, Aeon is the best titan in the game next to maybe pit lord.

Flag Post

I do not believe you

Just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it true. Sera is the uncontested best.

Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

I do not believe you

either go goblins of ghatotkacha.

yes, Aeon is the best titan in the game next to maybe pit lord.

No, aeon is not the best. And pit lord is just a fail. Aeon + you COULD make an argument for the best, but that still pails to great wyrm simply because of the cost.

Flag Post

Tiger God is surprisingly good, now that I have gone up against it a few times. However, is it worth the 5.5k crystal price tag? No. The reason being that it is either overkill or roadkill for missions, and would only be good vs players, which this game doesn’t really encourage anyway.

Flag Post

I think Aeon + is good, as well as Igniz +… Probably igniz + is better dur to fire element instead of void like Aeon…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goman1234567890:

I think Aeon + is good, as well as Igniz +… Probably igniz + is better dur to fire element instead of void like Aeon…

Normal igniz is better than normal aeon, but aeon+ gets so much better (114→180 attack ratio) compared to where igniz is 120, turning into 130 when its igniz+.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoarQQ:

Normal igniz is better than normal aeon, but aeon+ gets so much better (114→180 attack ratio) compared to where igniz is 120, turning into 130 when its igniz+.

igniz + is still better after applying some fire boosting stats. don’t forget that factor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sam0131:
Originally posted by MoarQQ:

igniz + is still better after applying some fire boosting stats. don’t forget that factor.

Can’t forget aeon is ranged though.

Flag Post

i know seraphiel is maybe the best hero but should i buy sera,lilith or frei?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dddeiu123:

i know seraphiel is maybe the best hero but should i buy sera,lilith or frei?

Maybe this link will help you decide: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143/topics/323378#posts-6885711

Flag Post

Lilith 100Fireball are actually really nice it deal alot of damage!

Flag Post

but really, frei is better than lilith in my opinion because of transfer which is AWESOME although lilth has charm, then sera has ib2 and speed of 50, so he is actually kinda a tough call, but i’d go sera in general because of the speed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bloodknife:

but really, frei is better than lilith in my opinion because of transfer which is AWESOME although lilth has charm, then sera has ib2 and speed of 50, so he is actually kinda a tough call, but i’d go sera in general because of the speed

Overall Lilith is better than Frei and Sera is better than Lilith. (This is coming from someone who played with all 3 of them and tested their farming capabilities.)

Flag Post

YAH I agree with you vegito_

Flag Post

My post say that lilith are nice too I didn’t say sera are not better