Hacker Report (locked)

566 posts

Flag Post

This topic will be used to report any suspicious player / cheater in Epic War Saga.

Please, DO NOT accuse or report an user UNLESS you have a clear reason to be suspicious.

Flag Post

Hackers:

1) Pietro09 – lvl 1420. He already hacked this game a lot of times before, and did again.

Suspects:
1) AndresGustaR – lvl 140. He has 6 Galaxy Swords! Well, since I can’t prove he bought them legally or not, only the devs can verify that.

2) marcosofkiller – lvl 1961. Well, he’s top ranking but he has very strange stats. He’s level 1961 but only have 3804 wins! It means 1 level up every 2 games only! Very very strange.

Flag Post

and marcosofkiller have ARCHANGEL,PEGASUS KNIGHTS……..how could he get these units and lvl1961 with only 3804wins?
maybe there is anyone give more xp than me in arena xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by blucard:

and marcosofkiller have ARCHANGEL,PEGASUS KNIGHTS……..how could he get these units and lvl1961 with only 3804wins?
maybe there is anyone give more xp than me in arena xD

If you don’t use points on attack, you’ll get better XP.
But if YOU use attack, we get better XP :D
So it’s possible..

Though, you have that effect, being; you don’t know how many wins it took for him to level up from lvl0-lvl2000
He could have been leveling up once per win for a while, then 2 wins, and eventually, 3 wins..
It could add up :/

Flag Post

About marcosofkiller:
I’d say the odds are: 95% he’s a cheater, 4% he’s a Farm God, 1% neither Freud explains.

Flag Post

Twinkedz : lvl 181. He has 1 galaxy sword too, I don’t know if he bought legally or not. Just a heads up.

Flag Post

thanks . have list it in next ban update.

Flag Post

Artlogic, instead only reset a cheater in the game, you might report him to the Kongregate too, then they will ban the cheater’s account. For example, the user Pietro09 already hacked this game a lot of times, right? It’s useless to reset him in the game, he’ll come back and hack again and again. So, report him (and the others hackers too) to support@kongregate.com , and since you’re the EWS game developer, I guess it’ll be a quick investigation then ban.

Flag Post

Carefull gust.

Remember who you’re asking to get banned ;)

Flag Post

We reset and ban them . So they cannot get back to play it . We have tell this to kongregate admin , but they dont want ban player just for hacking some developer game. So they let us just kick the user from the game ( not from k )

Flag Post

borkata1994 he has hacked the scoreboard saying he is 9,000,000 he also has a Ragnarock at level 4 although I don’t know if he simply bought that the rest of the top 5 all time levels have also hacked the scoreboard

Flag Post

Bailey_64 has 6 Galaxy Swords.

Flag Post

User quetoqui , level 33 with Ragnarok. I’m pretty sure he’s a hacker, he was bragging on public chat, telling how “awesome” he was, very childish.

Edit: LOL, in less than 3 min, he reached level 2600.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

User quetoqui , level 33 with Ragnarok. I’m pretty sure he’s a hacker, he was bragging on public chat, telling how “awesome” he was, very childish.

Edit: LOL, in less than 3 min, he reached level 2600.

He’s back again.

Flag Post

rampaje1991 – Has Ragnarok at 493 wins.
kyoukino123 – He’s been reset twice already and is back with 6 Galaxy Swords again.
applewine – Looks suspicious, I’ve no idea how he has a chance of beating me especially when I’m using 5 Fat Drinks and Ragnarok but he managed it several times. He also has 45 units, beat every boss and has only won 393 battles.

I’ve held back from reporting people like applewine, I’ve had a few of them before, but time and time again they turn out to be hackers or become suspicious. Epic_War did it and turned out to level hack, marcosofkiller(!) beat me at lvl 50 and is now suspected of cheating, rampaje1991 beat me yesterday and now turns up with Ragnarok below the requirement.

Also marcosofkiller has mastered all missions which requires at least 1,080 battles, for the other 2,700 battles the maths doesn’t add up for his level, plus he has very few battle points which suggests he’s not done arena much.

Flag Post

1) I don’t know if it’s a bug/glitch, but please check the user leotang111. He popped up in the top ranking, in the Arena’s ranking says he’s level 3002 but if you check the Kongregate’s ranking, you’ll see that he’s still level 1948. Very weird.

2) User Sorgama looks suspicious. He’s level 254, but already have 5 Gungnir + 2 Artlogic Badge + Frei. Well, I know, he can be an authentic money-buyer crystals, or a really lucky guy winning a lot of crystals in daily award, but anyways… it’s just a heads up.

Edit: Artlogic checked both players above and he said both are legit, they bought crystals. Sorry.

Flag Post

thanks for all the report . We will analyze on those account. Some surely is legit player but some is cheater.

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

thanks for all the report . We will analyze on those account. Some surely is legit player but some is cheater.

You don’t say?

Flag Post

I felt weird too. The Kongregate’s ranking won’t update if I played with my laptop. It only worked after I used my desktop PC to play the game. I didn’t think it’s a big problem but confused me too so I just explained to gust 4v3 and hoped someone to tell me why.

Flag Post

7804364 has 6 beam axes and good units and the elephant lady. And is level 25.

Now, don’t even think about telling me he is a good player or something :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThanatosII:

elephant lady, units and beam axes can all be bought by gold.
You need better proof.
Whats his levels?
What’s his wins?
Now to mention, you can trade crystals for gold.
Also, we need a name – numbers don’t help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leotang111:

I felt weird too. The Kongregate’s ranking won’t update if I played with my laptop. It only worked after I used my desktop PC to play the game. I didn’t think it’s a big problem but confused me too so I just explained to gust 4v3 and hoped someone to tell me why.

Now the Kongregate’s ranking is all right, your level is updated. :D
And yeah, that’s a weird glitch…

Yeah, I checked him and he’s very very very suspicious. He’s only level 25, 109 wins and he’s using 6 Beam Axes + Jasmine + Fire Dragon. If you summon all these items, you’ll need more than 1,5 million gold to buy them (I guess need more than 2mi, cause you need to upgrade the market/temples/castles too), and that’s impossible with only 109 wins at his level. Even if he exchanged crystals for gold, he would need 20000 crystal to change for 1,5 million gold, and I really doubt someone would buy a lot of crystal to exchange for gold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4xdblack:

elephant lady, units and beam axes can all be bought by gold.
You need better proof.
Whats his levels?
What’s his wins?
Now to mention, you can trade crystals for gold.
Also, we need a name – numbers don’t help.

7804364 is his name. :P

Flag Post

Also, i clearly showed his level…

Flag Post

Hacker : FERX_ZERO – lvl 903. He has Infinity Blade, Angel Slayer, Epic Blade III and Twin Diablos(ex), it unreleased item. How cloud he get?