New Units page 5

220 posts

Flag Post

…ouch, he better have the most badass skillz in the game :0

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

40mill gold

Don’t you think that is too much? Maybe reduce it down to 15mil?

Flag Post

want death from epic war 5

Flag Post

Arwin, The Paladin
It would look like a warrior with a stunning white armor with golden details and red cape, NO helm and NO mount. It would use a Sword with some kind of runic writing and a huge trigonal shield.
Element: Void
Bought From: Castle Tower Level 8
Cost: 500000Gold or 2500Crystal(T-T)
Type: Hero
HP: 8000
Atk: 150
Def: 80
Move Speed: 1.7
Aptitude: 380/70/90
Spells:
Special Attack – Smite(Level 1) Cost- 1
The Paladin smashes the shield on the ground, doing extremely low damage, but launching all foes in close proximity (except Titans and Heroes) into the air. Then his sword should start growing with some holy aura, and he would do a vertical slash downward, doing normal damage and causing Knockback. The attack should have medium range, hitting meele and semi-ranged units.
Heal III Cost – 4
Rage (Level 5) Cost – 2
Shield (Level 5) Cost – 2
Divine Judgement(Level 350) Cost – 6
The Paladin points his sword to the sky, and a large pillar of light falls to the earth, with the hero in the center, dealing massive damage(8~10 hits, each hit dealing damage equal to hero’s attack) to enemy units and healing the allies(Same effect as basic Heal). The damage and healing would take effect ONLY on units INSIDE the pillar. The spell should have medium range again, capable of hitting semi-ranged units.

With High HP, decent attack, high def, and a good number of supportive spells, the Paladin would be qualified to almost every situation. His main role would be “the tanker” capable of dealing great damage while acting as a meat shield. His skill Divine Judgement would be really great in rushes, cleaning the close area and healling the meele units, or simply doing a huge damage against titan units and heroes. But, he is slow, what makes him totaly useless for “hit and run” assalts and incapable of leading rushes with the faster units(Ninja, Tiger…). He may even have a problem to stay where his damage and defense is really necessary.

And, I think that’s it.

PS¹: I’m a terrible designer, so no Sketches (sorry T-T)
PS²: English isn’t my primary language. Sorry for any mistakes.
PS³: Does Kholay the War Sage have any Thunder Affinity?! O.o’

Flag Post

dark fairy
hp500
atk90
def50
efec poison
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/82017-bigthumbnail.jpg
http://www.familyof8.zoomshare.com/album/Dragons%20and%20Fairies/images/f69fd8da99b599e18cb690acdef5796a_11555973740/image.jpg
http://nilamasremotaidea.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/love-dark-fairy-lovely.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2a0nix.jpg

Flag Post

40mill gold

Flag Post

40mill gold

Flag Post

well um 40 mill for kholai.. umm all i can say is that is more money than greece the country has right now
xd this is going to take forever to get but i’ll get it eventually <3 art

Flag Post

Theredor The Elf
HP/9.556 ATK/475 DEF/348

Castle Throne LVL 9
Move speed as PoPo
Aptitude 400/200/320

Spells:
Meteor II
Holy Swords or Swords of judgement II
Heavy Swarm( A big Meteor blast )
Immunity( Immune during 30 seconds )
Transfer

The elf hits the ground sending a fly to all nearby units and then an ice dragon attacks them in the air. A total of two attacks

Flag Post

Artlogic, if Kholai will cost 40 million gold, wouldn’t be better increase the gold cap too? Because 99,99 millions is the cap, so we gonna spend 40% of our bankroll in one single hero.

I don’t wanna brag, but I’m spending/wasting my gold buying stuffs I really don’t need, because I reached the cap. And probably this is happening with all high levels players too.

Flag Post

Collect old pairs of epic hero of the previous wars: (can be obtained only)
1. detail:
1. Abe Mukanaga: HP/7500 – ATK/135 – def/60 – aptitude: 370/118/112 – move speed: 1.3
hero spells: shield, heal 2, ice blaster, twin tornado
unlock: unlock 6 achievements – info: Elf general, blue lord, snowking (hero element: void)
2. Kara the slayer: HP/8500 – ATK/140 – def/55 – aptitude: 400/120/110 – move speed: 1.4
hero spells: rage, heal 3, meteor 2, fire volcanoz 3 (hero element: fire)
unlock: have 36 units collection – info: human-orc hybrid, supreme dark traitor
3. Simon the Magician: HP/6000 – ATK/210 – def/50 – aptitude: 210/140/90 – move speed: 0.9
hero spells: ice blaster, heal 3, thunderstorm 2, thunderstorm 3
unlock: unlock 15 achievements – info: magic wizard-lord, guah-hajj’s mage
4. Rembrant the bloody: HP/10.000 – ATK/120 – def/65 – aptitude: 500/90/110 – move speed: 1.6
hero spells: rage, rain of arrows, tornado strike, fire volcanoz 4 (cost: 6, bursts: 7)
unlock: church at least every fifth – info: Viegraff’s traitor father, guard of hellsgate

Flag Post

Medusa, Titan unit Wind element.
hp/6000 atk/800 def/680 pop up 1 cost 8 mana 250/141/86
Speed is flame devil speed or bit faster.
A giant half woman-half snake monster with snakes instead of hair that shocks enemys with each hit.It’s attack is that it hits the ground with its spear shocking or poisoning enemys.
Monster lab 1 earth dragon 1 twin salamnder 9 snakes of paralyse.

Flag Post

Collect old pairs of epic hero of the previous wars: (can be obtained only)
2. detail:
5. Skull knight warrior: HP/8600 – ATK/180 – def/40 – aptitude: 410/140/90 – move speed: 2
hero spells: rage, shield, meteor 2, fire volcanoz 4
unlock: mastered chapter 1, 2, 3 – info: Orc skeleton paladin
6. Queen Etherica: HP/6500 – ATK/200 – def/25 – move speed: 1.6
hero spells: ice blaster, ice blaster 2, heal 3, Sacred Sword outbreak*
unlock: mastered chapter 4, 5 – info: Harpy-witch queen, ruler of rivers
7. Overlord Guah-hajj: HP/14.000 – ATK/320 – def/80 – aptitude: 600/200/150 – move speed: 1.1
hero spells: meteor, heal 3, support mix, Sacred Sword outbreak
unlock: mastered chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 – info: Hell’sgate monster, skull bridge’s lord
8. The End: HP/21.000 – ATK/350 – def: 90 – aptitude: 920/210/170 – move speed: 0.8
hero spells: rage 2, shield 2, heal 4, ice blaster 3 (cost: 5)
unlock: all cave of trials completed – info: giant scorpion-dragon king hybrid, fatal lord

Flag Post

Dragon race

Flag Post

Wow those are awesome!
When will they be released? Is Black Dragon Zero the next to last one? What are there names and elements?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kheliah:

Wow those are awesome!
When will they be released? Is Black Dragon Zero the next to last one? What are there names and elements?

Yes it is.

Checking from the left, that would appear to be:

Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Thunder, Void, Void.

Since next update was supposed to be a Dragon heavy update, and we’ve seen the animation before, I’m expecting at least most of them to be coming next month.

Flag Post

Dragon race

wow someone still stronger than dragon zero it will cost crystals or golds?

Flag Post

Dragon race

the 3rd one is a serpent i think.is the last one a hero or unit it looks massive.Are they going to be all from monster lab made using a dragon seal?

Flag Post

http://filebin.gamedevid.org/v/100z8/

Almost definitely hero.

Flag Post

blade wolf
similar to a white tiger, but with two blades in its hands and a more wolfish head- more attack and a 10 percent chance of parrying
stats would be similar to phantom beast but with higher defense
it would move similarly to a samuri running on fast forward, and when it moved back from its “attack charge” it would do 2 big swings with moderate knockback.
you could get it with a white tiger and 10 holy seals. at the monster lab.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kholai:

http://filebin.gamedevid.org/v/100z8/

Almost definitely hero.

- Nice Dragon king. Any way when is the new update ?

Flag Post

new heroes:
1. Evil flame demon: HP/9000 – ATK/210 – def/75 – aptitude: 420/95/80 – move speed: 2
hero spells: raging, heal 3, tornado strike, fire volcanoz 3
bought from: monster lab lvl 8 – recipe: Oni the brute, flame devil, 3 demon stone, 250.000 gold or 2400 crystal
2. Lord of shadows: HP/11000 – ATK/100 (thrice) – def/65 – aptitude: 500/120/100 – move speed: 1.2
hero spells: rain of arrows, raging, tornado strike, invicible
bought from: castle throne lvl 8 – cost: 600.000 gold
3. Shefinum the cyborg lord: HP/10.000 – ATK/260 – def/100 – aptitude: 480/150/90 – move speed: 1.3
hero spells: raging, shield, meteor 3, giant plasma blast
bought from: monster lab lvl 8 – cost: 2 cyborg suit, Robo Jack MK.II, 5 galaxy stone, 500.000 gold or 3000 crystal
4. Skemuff the samurai: HP/5000 – ATK/500 – def/50 – aptitude: 500/150/100
hero spells: sword of judgement, raging, heal 3, twin tornado
bought from: castle throne lvl 9 – cost: 2.000.000 gold or 6000 crystals
unique spells:
giant plasma blast: cost: 5 – range: short – look mode: plasma blast before you hero
invicible: time: 12 second – cost: 6 – effect: the units will be fully protected from attack

Flag Post

http://filebin.gamedevid.org/v/100zb/ new hero Kholai.

Flag Post

http://filebin.gamedevid.org/v/100y8/ Is this a new unit or hero?
http://filebin.gamedevid.org/v/100z2/ Black dragon zero :O .

Flag Post

Phantom Mother, Mother Titan, Void Element.
hp/11000 atk/0 def/855 pop up 1 cost 8 mana 300/0/115 null shock.
Dosent move.
A colossal giant beast which dosent attack or move it spawns shadow goblins, phantom knights and phantom beasts out of its mouth.spawns a shadow goblin every 2 sec a phantom knight every 18 sec phantom beast every 55 sec. all creatures are void element.
Monster lab 1 phantom beasts 1 arch angel 8 crystals of void.