Epic war saga cave of trials

19 posts

Flag Post

Here is the epic saga of war challenge of the cave’s brochure, you can not find something more important to find the wiki. If you can not do it, you can look down on video strategy.
Cave of trial 1:
The opponent is a huge golden Omni knight. All three outlets, but they are very strong. gold knight gold knight gold turdzilla. The 800th Below there is hardly any chance of winning. If you go near the hero, get the enemy’s head down, and spammed twin diablos. The other thing found in the wiki.
unit and hero stats: gold saint knightmare HP: 800K – ATK: 10K – def: 6500
Gold Knight: Golden Knight Elite – aptitude: 50/25/25
Gold paladin: Golden Templar knight – aptitude: 100/50/50
Gold turdzilla: Golden turdzilla – aptitude: 120/50/60
minimum power conditions:
twin diablos: HP: 21.000 – ATK: 12.000 – def: 8.200
cyclop: HP: 23.500 – ATK: 13.100 – def: 8.390

Flag Post

cave of trial 2:
The enemy boss is a huge, black, transparent GhatotKacha. Shadowmaster first summon phantom wild cat, preferably using a ninja assassins. The other strategy is similar to the finale of a normal mission. (Lord of Hell) Shadowmaster use to defeat them: I will send ninja assassins. Used anger. Among items such: 2 meteor shield, 2 dragon steak, 2 fataality drink. Preparing himself for long enough, but the rest is no problem. But do not forget to use ice blaster 2 against the phantom beasts.
unit and hero stats:
Shadowmaster: HP/950.000 – ATK/12.000 – def: 9.000 (void element)
shadow goblin: black goblin – aptitude: 20/110/5
phantom beast: stronger phantom beast, true_fire – pop: 12 – mana cost: 3 – aptitude: 90/150/20
ninja assassin: HP: 3900 – ATK: 4200 – DEF: 790

Flag Post

cave of trial 3:
This is a really big challenge. That we can beat, but use the second best ability to attack: the third thunder 3 heroes can be overcome:
GhatotKacha (use any ninja assassin + invicible), Sir Khol, Omni knight. This is also necessary for accurate targeting.
enemy units: fire succubi, ninja assassin, fairy, warg rider, pegasus knight, valkyrie, mystic
enemy hero stats: HP: 1.320.000 – ATK: 38.500 – def: 4400 – move speed: 3.5 – hits: 1.000
???

Flag Post

cave of trial 4:
It’s a huge Popo the Epic Dwarf, but do not think for Barbatos, but more in! The enemy will easily kill a player! Use of defeating two teams Centaur Archer and Lancer several teams. Preferably when the centaurs in the air, heal! It is easier to overcome than Kentaro.
enemy units: Popo Clone (EX)
enemy hero stats: HP: 1.200.000 – ATK: 55.000 – def: 3000
Minimum power conditions:
Centaur Archer HP: 2200 – ATK: 3,620 – DEF: 500
Centaur Lancer HP: 1980 – ATK: 3,310 – DEF: 505

Flag Post

cave of trial 5:
This is a major challenge an opponent to a hero’s Extra Strong Goblin Shadow. One or two, rarely three puncture kills his opponent. The special attack him free. No, I do not have to wait. Back up used to kill his opponents. The speed is also important, so desperate to escape him. Quick and powerful units to attack the appropriate conditions. I do not know how. In any event, to 1600th Below is impossible to meet. Unless you have galaxy sword. (at least 2-3)
enemy units: shadow goblin (EX)
enemy hero stats: HP: 2.500.000 – ATK: 90.000 – DEF: 20.000 – move speed: 5

Flag Post

cave of trial 6:
This promises to be a very difficult challenge. The same opponents in a Lord of Hell, as the Quest 10-6. Only redder and stronger. And when the attack is used to fire a darker, redder, perzselőbb. If you have enough protection, and vigor, a strong attack, then we think the other thing is a piece of cake. Though not as light as the shadow master overcome or.
enemy units: twin salamander (EX), PIT lord (smaller lord of hell)
enemy hero stats: HP: 3.000.000 – ATK: 35.000 – def: 30.000
twin salamander: HP: 60.000 – ATK: 31.000 – def: 17.500
hero (Steel Armoured Popo): HP: 125.000 – ATK: 40.000 – def: 40.000

Flag Post

cave of trial 7:
reserved

Flag Post

cave of trial 8/the impossible challenge:
reserved

Flag Post

hmm, protip instead of noting their aplitude u could note their real stats, because that what really matters.
And something like for how much dmg the hero hits if u would have 0 def.
example:
cot1: slash hit: about 15-16k dmg.
That means if u have 0def it deals 15-16k dmg if u have 8k def about 8k dmg etc.
This makes it possible to look if ur twin diablos or whatever u want to use are enough strong or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ryanless:

hmm, protip instead of noting their aplitude u could note their real stats, because that what really matters.
And something like for how much dmg the hero hits if u would have 0 def.
example:
cot1: slash hit: about 15-16k dmg.
That means if u have 0def it deals 15-16k dmg if u have 8k def about 8k dmg etc.
This makes it possible to look if ur twin diablos or whatever u want to use are enough strong or not.

Thanks for help!

Flag Post

Thanks for every helps all CoTs!
items:
golden idol – used in: units: winged folk
black matter – used in: units: fallen angel – items: galaxy stone
giant foot – used in: none
hero signature – used in: items: galaxy stone
assassin knife – used in: none
red dragon eye – used in: none

Flag Post

CoT9, The Demons Pet
Hero:The end,Level 9000,Elemental( No weaknesses)
Item:Demon shard
Enemy units: Frei Clone(EX),Krhonos Clone(EX),Seraphiel Clone(EX),WU kong Clone(EX),Triple Ignis(EX)
ENemy Items:Ignis Rex Lamia x3,Ignis Doom Bladex3,(Look at this in Suggestions and Ideas)
Enemy Spells, Special Attack, Shadow Ray, Mana 6,ELemental, Shoots a Powerful blast that encovers the screen

Demon Warlord Blade, Mana(XXL) Elemental(XL) Fire(XXL) Water(XXL) Earth(XXL) Stats: 15568/18208/13586
Blacksmith Level 10
Crafting:99 TDKSII, 99 Ragnaroks, 99 Demon stones, 2 Demon Shards, 20 Demon Swords Lev.2 Ignis Rex lamia,5 Galaxy stone
Description:Demons Worst Nightmare
Cost: 150K Or 50K Crystals

Flag Post

cot8 was beaten by me at level 928 i also beat cot6 at level 800

Flag Post

i finally beaten cot5 on lvl 1150
this just summon pegasus (need at least 4k atk) and rage
cot4 is can beaten by need 5 dsbbq and one infinity blade and summon archa angel>rage
(not recomended)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GalGhost:

i finally beaten cot5 on lvl 1150
this just summon pegasus (need at least 4k atk) and rage
cot4 is can beaten by need 5 dsbbq and one infinity blade and summon archa angel>rage
(recomended)

Um…. arch angel will keel over much like most other things to omegapopo. Considering mine could only take a few hits before dying, i doubt it can be done at 1k with only rage.

Flag Post

hey xcmortal any tips for beating cot6? im lvl 1193

Flag Post

the ai for cot 5 has changed the guy runs up now and kills you before your pegs are of any use.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helloman911777:

the ai for cot 5 has changed the guy runs up now and kills you before your pegs are of any use.

thats a glitch, refresh and beat 1-1 then try again

Flag Post

Beat CoT 8 after painful minutes…