12-4 HELP

19 posts

Flag Post

can anybody tell me how to beat 12-4

Flag Post

Dark knights + as many invisible cloaks you can get.

Flag Post

thanks but i beat it before you responded i used seraphiel

Flag Post

Dark knight get stun and frozen too musch

Flag Post

You’re outta luck. The only non-crystal unit that’s immune to Freeze and can actually deal some damage to Seraphiel are Diablos. Which her Angel Knights will promptly dispatch.
No, Water units don’t count as they won’t deal much more than scratch damage unless you’re insanely overleveled.

Fortunately, enough Dark Knights will, eventually, be able to break through the Freeze raids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by m0k0n4:

You’re outta luck. The only non-crystal unit that’s immune to Freeze and can actually deal some damage to Seraphiel are Diablos. Which her Angel Knights will promptly dispatch.
No, Water units don’t count as they won’t deal much more than scratch damage unless you’re insanely overleveled.

Fortunately, enough Dark Knights will, eventually, be able to break through the Freeze raids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by binkythecoll:

so your telling me to get lvl 9999 or else get twin diabos

Flag Post

Actually, i wasn’t implying anything specific.

To make things clear, i’ll just put in the general strategy clear and blunt:
Spam Dark Knights with 6 Invisibility Cloaks(or w/e) and wish for the best. Might want to Ice Blaster II the Angel Knights/Archangel, or maybe just save the mana for Heal/Shield/Rage.
No, we haven’t found a worthwhile alternate low-level strategy. Yet.

Flag Post

No, Water units don’t count as they won’t deal much more than scratch damage unless you’re insanely

overleveled.

Spam Dark Knights with 6 Invisibility Cloaks(or w/e) and wish for the best. Might want to Ice Blaster II the Angel Knights/Archangel, or maybe just save the mana for Heal/Shield/Rage.

Flag Post

No, Water units don’t count as they won’t deal much more than scratch damage unless you’re insanely

overleveled.

can i jsut use frei and spam dark knights insted of heal rage or shiled and frei doesn’t have ib2

Flag Post

overleveled.

can i jsut use frei and spam dark knights insted of heal rage or shiled and frei doesn’t have ib2

Pyramid lulz

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDude888:

overleveled.

Pyramid lulz

waht?

Flag Post

Okay, let’s end this pyramid.
Yes, you can use Frei to spam Dark Knights faster, but they will have to deal with the Archangel and Angel Knights themselves. Or you can use Ice Blaster II to eliminate them first, while sending in Dark Knights in a steady stream.
Whichever method works best for you, use it.

Flag Post

Okay, let’s end this pyramid.
Yes, you can use Frei to spam Dark Knights faster, but they will have to deal with the Archangel and Angel Knights themselves. Or you can use Ice Blaster II to eliminate them first, while sending in Dark Knights in a steady stream.
Whichever method works best for you, use it.

whats the best way to farm prism stones?

Flag Post

you kill enemy heroes that can drop prism stones over and over thats the best way or you just do ‘farm’ in real life and make some money and buy kreds for crystals and buy anything that need prism stones

Flag Post

What do you do or press when the game freezes when its loading?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hecster:

What do you do or press when the game freezes when its loading?

nothing, just refresh

Flag Post

what’s your stat when beaten 12-4?
I’m level 1160, 6 invisible cloaks, spam Dark knights with heal/shield/rage, but still failed always at very begining

Flag Post
Originally posted by p68421:

what’s your stat when beaten 12-4?
I’m level 1160, 6 invisible cloaks, spam Dark knights with heal/shield/rage, but still failed always at very begining

do you have sera?