PETITION for DEVs

34 posts

Flag Post

Add a post if you support the DEV’s taking some action … even if to open some dialogue regarding the rampant hacking of the game. I was of a different mind before, but since the attention to it won’t go away, then this something else needs to be done.

ADD a post and make this, not the hacker report, the most seen thread.

I for one won’t spend another dime till we hear from the DEV’s. They should realize that this issue is destroying the viability of the game itself.

Flag Post

signed…hackers on the top score board with hacked units means its a little out of hand.

Flag Post

Worse than hackers at the top of the boards are the hackers that go around making other people’s lives miserable just so that they can feel big in the pants.

Signed.

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

I can’t commit to the ultimatum of “fix it or else I won’t spend”. If an expansion came out tomorrow, I’d probably buy crystals if I needed to. That said, I do currently hesitate on buying crystals during normal times because I think allowing the cheaters to proliferate is poor business practice. And it irritates me that I get accused of hacking in chat because I bought 5k crystals. So, I sign, but on different terms than the OP. More like a feedback complaint than a petition signing.

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

So i just have to say “Signed.”?
Good, because i don’t know how the heck to write my signature over here.
Not expecting much, but Signed.

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

Yes

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

I don’t put any money into this game, but I will say this. Putting hour after hour into this game for days, weeks, months, I am starting to see how bad the problem really is. There is a group of people that love this game and are hardcore fans and will probably stay no matter what is done, but many people are probably put off by the number of people that do hack and cheat. If the developers want to keep more of their players rather than having them quit, I believe it would be in their best interest to do more than they are about this issue.

Signed.

Flag Post

That is exactly exactly exactly the point. It’s the impression and press that these dilwads are getting/creating that is the sure ruin of the game becoming really really great. Most who pay won’t pay for a game w/ hackers which will become obvious when they 1) read the forum 2) look at Kong achievements 3) look at the rankings 4) spend 10 minutes on Kong chat 5) etcetera, etcetera. No money = No Development – Game Death. The game has huge potential. Look at all the other CCG’s out there raking it in, then turning that around to create more content, circle, circle, ad infinitum. Check out Tyrant. Check out Dawn of the Dragons. Or even more famously, Magic, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh. And none of them had the kind of interactivity that his does.

Sure things will need to be changed to make the strategy depth in terms of units/equipment/characters as infinitely playable, but that’s the hope and aspirations that this place deserves.

Flag Post

@MoreWastedLife, why are you talking of EWS being a CCG? EWS is most definitely not a card game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

@MoreWastedLife, why are you talking of EWS being a CCG? EWS is most definitely not a card game.

cause ccg wont end so it fits ews would you like to describe it as adventure games that end?no also signed.

Flag Post

haha haahaa you have only underestimate the power of hackers we can kick your butt any time like hell evil lol ….. i would say that if i were a hacker seeing this thread well hacker says this is a waste of posts leaving this and upper two posts