Departing

18 posts

Flag Post

The cheat problem is too great now and nothing visible has been done about it. Further more, a simple cheat engine program seem to trivialize the security and integrity of the game. Now chat 1 has several people opening discussing about the cheat methods makes me feel that the game will decay. It is sad for me to leave but there seems to be nothing left of it for me.

Flag Post

sorry to hear that. was nice knowing you.

Flag Post

Also sad to see you go, but i agree with your reasons and will probably follow suit in the very near future.

Flag Post

That’s depressing. You were one of the people I was chasing. Sorry to see you gone. I guess pretty soon the cheats can just drain each other of BP because there won’t be any legit players left.

Flag Post

I’ve also given up, as you may have established from a lack of hacker reports. Being the main target of cheaters there will be a lot more unnoticed that are roaming around the game. I can’t use energy, and I can’t even use my own hard earned BP to play CoT, mainly speaking for 7 and 8 because I’ll soon have 0 BP, because it’s all drained from cheaters using a simple program and rubbing it in my face every day, then I’m wasting time reporting them and nothing is done.

Flag Post

I am sad to see people go. There is a core of very nice people in this game, and it is always sad to see that break up. However, the lack of response to hacker reports have grated my nerves to the point that I have no choice but to give this game the lowest possible rating.

Thanks for nothing, Artlogic. And if you think that I would even consider spending money on this game, you are sorely mistaken. I can only feel sorry for the poor fellows that spent hundreds getting their Galaxy Swords only to be beaten to a pulp by hackers that just gave themselves a set of 6 of the ultimate versions.

Flag Post

Sadly to say, i may be following suit very soon. The problem is worse then ever, and nothing is being done.

Flag Post

To be honest, this game became a joke. A bad joke. You only need to see the top 8 (the Ranking in game) to understand what’s going on. Vlax is the only legit player there.

I’ll be quitting very soon too.

Flag Post

I will also have to leave very soon. The cheating is too great. The towers are always destroyed, noobs now have EX units, every hacking player has max amount of ultimate galaxy swords,and my BP is at zero. Vlax was the only player I knew who worked his ass HARD and not hack. None has been done to prevent this cheating. If all players suddenly hack, then I will be sad to say:This game is now ruined, and a very horrible strike to the normal Epic War Series.

Artlogic, Only 1 note to you,and keep it in your mind well in your multiplayer games: If you want money from the game, you should be keeping track of the hackers and have a auto-ban system. The only way to fix this? None,now, for there are too many hackers and whatnot here. for now, farewell.

Flag Post

I understand your reason, and I’m really sad to see you guys go. I may come around to your point of thinking, but for the moment I’m going to continue playing.

Farewell!!!

Flag Post

The problem is that you lose BP when a cheater beats you in Arena. If you didn’t lose BP for an arena loss, cheaters wouldn’t be able to directly hurt you.

Flag Post

I’ve been on the verge of this decision myself. Art did a house-cleaning of a large number of hackers today, and if he continues cleaning them up, I’ll stay. I have both spent countless hours in this game, AND purchased crystals, so I really don’t want to leave it over something so ridiculous. PLEASE Art, continue this hacker cleanup as promised, and you will have a much better game (and maybe look into some basic security routines…cheat engine should not be able to mod a server-side game so easily), with happier players. Thanks. And Data, Gus, etc…don’t go! Half the reason I play is playing with you guys…if you leave, it loses a lot of it’s entertainment, for me anyway.

Flag Post

If you’re having a problem with cheaters grinding your character, why don’t you use the “epicfarm” protest solution? Unequip all your units, so that there’s no benefit to playing you in arena!

Flag Post
Originally posted by fsk2007:

If you’re having a problem with cheaters grinding your character, why don’t you use the “epicfarm” protest solution? Unequip all your units, so that there’s no benefit to playing you in arena!

uhm, Epicfarm got reset…

Flag Post

with the recent dev activity, i dare say im content enough to spend more on this game. kudos n looking forward for more updates :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vlax:

I’ve also given up, as you may have established from a lack of hacker reports. Being the main target of cheaters there will be a lot more unnoticed that are roaming around the game. I can’t use energy, and I can’t even use my own hard earned BP to play CoT, mainly speaking for 7 and 8 because I’ll soon have 0 BP, because it’s all drained from cheaters using a simple program and rubbing it in my face every day, then I’m wasting time reporting them and nothing is done.

you cant lose BP now, so you can play!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by Vlax:

-you cant lose BP now, so you can play! and artlogic swipe out alot of cheaters!

agree!

Flag Post

It’s not the BP loss that is the problem for me. Anyhow, Gust highlighed the problem in the other thread. I will see what the reaction is.