Hacker Report [ II ] page 16 (locked)

402 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have been playing backyard monsters with you guys for a while, and I wish to make the game fair so more and more people play and hopefully buy kreds like I did. In the game I found a hacker named “Twi728.” When he first came to map room he somehow made ultra outposts which you need atleast 70 outposts to get that much capacity. Also, when he attacked me he got like 2 billion resources and my capacity only holds 100 million. Also, he only sent his fomor and destroyed all my buildings in one second. In addition, just after 2 weeks of him coming to map world 2 he became number 3 on the leaderboard and lots of people spend months and months trying to get on that thing. Currently he is 1st place and i think this should be fixed. If needed I have screenshots of him hacking. Thank you for reading this message and please try to take care of the problem.
-A person who wants to play on this fun website without dealing with unbeatable hackers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkshadow7444:

I have been playing backyard monsters with you guys for a while, and I wish to make the game fair so more and more people play and hopefully buy kreds like I did. In the game I found a hacker named “Twi728.” When he first came to map room he somehow made ultra outposts which you need atleast 70 outposts to get that much capacity. Also, when he attacked me he got like 2 billion resources and my capacity only holds 100 million. Also, he only sent his fomor and destroyed all my buildings in one second. In addition, just after 2 weeks of him coming to map world 2 he became number 3 on the leaderboard and lots of people spend months and months trying to get on that thing. Currently he is 1st place and i think this should be fixed. If needed I have screenshots of him hacking. Thank you for reading this message and please try to take care of the problem.
-A person who wants to play on this fun website without dealing with unbeatable hackers.

this is the epic war saga forum, please make a backyard monsters forum. I know what you mean, but it will help alot less here than it will in the kixeye forums/the backyard monsters forums.

Flag Post

how do you know a player is a hacker or not?
what units/items/bp need to be had?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oreno5267:

how do you know a player is a hacker or not?
what units/items/bp need to be had?

It doesn’t even matter anymore.
The developers don’t give 2 shits about this game.
Hackers are everywhere, most of the ranking are hackers.

Flag Post

thnx

Flag Post

Don’t publicly call out users. Report them from their profile and the administration will look into the situation and/or report them in-game so the developer can investigate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Don’t publicly call out users. Report them from their profile and the administration will look into the situation and/or report them in-game so the developer can investigate.

I thought the developer made this forum for people to call out hackers … and I don’t understand what the point of deleting half the last page of this forum was while leaving every other page untouched. It just doesn’t make sense to me to delete people’s posts just cause they were on the newest page and not give everyone else the same treatment …. If you really want people to stop, you could delete all of the report posts and lock this topic if you wanted, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I thought the developer made this forum for people to call out hackers … and I don’t understand what the point of deleting half the last page of this forum was while leaving every other page untouched. It just doesn’t make sense to me to delete people’s posts just cause they were on the newest page and not give everyone else the same treatment …. If you really want people to stop, you could delete all of the report posts and lock this topic if you wanted, right?

The reason that this forum exists is that hackers used to be a real problem. Hackers were able to pretty much steal anyone’s entire BP supply. This problem stopped being a big issue after the “Tower Attack” functionality was nerfed. The most serious damage “hackers” can do now is give you many losses – which is not what this forum was originally intended for. Finally, artlogicgames no longer updates or changes this game which makes a “hacker forum” simply useless. At one time, they did use it, but not anymore, ever, never again, forever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sotlat:

That doesn’t mean they should delete most of the front page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

I’d say the best thing to have done would have been to leave it as it was and just lock it. It seems odd to me to just go through and delete half the posts and just leave it for more people to start posting names on say … page 17 where most people won’t see “Don’t publicly call out users.” anymore. If it gets locked, no more walls of names of suspicious players. No more posts getting deleted cause they are using this forum for it’s original intended purpose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

If it gets locked, no more walls of names of suspicious players.

Agreed, this is probably the best thing to do with this forum.

Flag Post

Player Name: dayan_

Reason for suspicion: Openly admits to hacking the game

level 1000-1100

Hero Seraphiel

Uses 4 UGS, 1 Lamina, 1 Aqua Gladius

Likes to taunt people in chat and occasionally spams with emoticons