Hacker Report [ II ] (locked)

402 posts

Flag Post

This topic will be used to report any suspicious player / cheater in Epic War Saga.

Please, DO NOT accuse or report an user UNLESS you have a clear reason to be suspicious.

ps: we will check hacker list weekly every Monday . If at previous thread we miss someone , please paste it here.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

reporting ferx_zero

this fella have every kind of gs, lvl 2k+
suspected a cheater.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Balohan:

reporting ferx_zero

this fella have every kind of gs, lvl 2k+
suspected a cheater.

and he only won 207 battles.

Flag Post

ferx_zero is our coder :)

Flag Post

Rudy, I’ll be direct and honest, it’s not my intention to be rude or be offensive. I’m trying to make a constructive review to improve this game.

1) In the first place, be honest with your players. When you said “All hacker has been swiped ( most of some previous report )”, it seems you’ve checked all the reports that has been made, but only 14 cheaters were banned since you said that. Yes, only 14 of +100 legit reports. So, either you’re lying to make players “happy”, or you don’t/can’t know if suspect X is cheating or not, or both. Either way, the best option is “be transparent about your actions”. How can you expect people to trust you (and invest some real money in this game), when you’re not being honest with them?

2) You should divulge the “ban list”. There’s no reason to keep it a secret. Besides, it’ll avoid the repeated reports in this thread AND it’ll show (to us, players) that you’re taking care of this game (or not).

3) You should delete all the players already banned in the database to avoid repeated reports. So, you should ban/block the cheater and then delete his profile of the database.

4) As far as I notice, you’re only banning the obvious crystals-cheaters. But most of the (legit) reports are about skill-points cheaters, like this one: http://i49.tinypic.com/350lcw6.jpg (g12andrews, already banned). I’d say at least 95% of Vlax’s reports are accurate, since they’re low levels beating a lv 9999, which is impossible to happen. Yes, impossible unless you cheat. But how many of them were banned? None, unless they hacked the crystals too.

Another classic example? The player bellwing. ALL veteran players know that he’s a cheater, he was reported several times (like here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/268726-hacker-report?page=4#posts-5965312 ), but he’s still there, beating high levels using his powerful 6 thief rings. Either bellwing is cheating his skill-points or he’s cheating by deactivating the AI, but in both cases he’s cheating!

I’m not a professional programmer, but I’m pretty sure there are several ways to check if someone is cheating the skill-points, via server database authentication. For example, every game/level up/1 minute/etc, check if player A is level X, so total of skill points = 5*X; if total of skill points > 5*X = cheating => auto-ban.

5) You should change your politics about the legit-crystals-buyers-and-cheaters. If a crystal-buyer cheats, you should reset his profile no matter what (back to level 0, losing all units/equips/stats), and then refund the crystals they’d bought. If they try to cheat again, give a permanent ban. Any serious online game do that (or similar politics), and none give a free-pass to cheat like this game does.

6) Divulge a list of your staff to avoid the reports: coders and testers, and/or create an icon in-game (like the rebirth crown) to indicate the staff members. For example, Ferx was reported several times, and we still don’t know who enix1 is (a tester, a coder or a cheater).

7) Finally, the obvious advices: improve the game security (gold, crystals, skill points), create an anti-bot system, check all the reports (not only the obvious-crystals-cheaters), create an auto-ban or auto-suspension system.

8) More important: don’t be quiet, reply the topics here in the forum regularly, show that you care. To be honest, I have an impression that you’ve abandoned this game.

Flag Post

Well, I would quote Gus’ post above, but it’s enough to read it all once I think.:) I agree with everything he said, whole-heartedly. I love this game, and have sunk amazing amounts of time into it, but there is some serious room for improvement, most of which revolves around the hacking problem. Until the security is beefed up, removing hacker accounts will be a constant, semi-pointless activity. A hacker spends 10 minutes creating a new super account, gets reported/banned the following Monday, then does it again immediately after on a new account. It becomes a game to them. The game security doesn’t need to be NSA-worthy, but a simple cheat engine should NOT be all these people need to create multiple UGS/limitless gold/etc. The game could really be huge if more attention was paid to the player base. Make some of the logical improvements we recommend, add exciting content (not rehashed bosses just to make more missions, not even adding new achievements), and fix the hacker problem!:D

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/DvnvM.png
Says it all.

Flag Post

Both vit1234 and IssacS2 beat me when they’re way below my level.
Proof of them winning: http://prntscr.com/h6kgw
Their accounts…
vit1234: http://prntscr.com/h6k54
IssacS2: http://prntscr.com/h6kkp

Flag Post

OminousHacker Lvl 9999 Seem legit

Flag Post
Originally posted by hallex:

By this comment, if you’re assuming that I hack just because of my name, don’t be deceived. If you look at my wins, it’s quite possible to level up to 9999 with that many wins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OminousHacker:

By this comment, if you’re assuming that I hack just because of my name, don’t be deceived. If you look at my wins, it’s quite possible to level up to 9999 with that many wins.

it might be the fact that you started 2 days ago?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingdweeb3:

I power leveled this account thinking it’d be a new farm for people as an epicfarm replacement but instead, people started being disrespectful to me so I just turn it into a main.

Flag Post

I power leveled this account thinking it’d be a new farm for people as an epicfarm replacement but instead, people started being disrespectful to me so I just turn it into a main.

You got to level 9999 not once, but twice in 2 days. There is definitely funny business going on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

Rudy, I’ll be direct and honest, it’s not my intention to be rude or be offensive. I’m trying to make a constructive review to improve this game.

1) In the first place, be honest with your players. When you said “All hacker has been swiped ( most of some previous report )”, it seems you’ve checked all the reports that has been made, but only 14 cheaters were banned since you said that. Yes, only 14 of +100 legit reports. So, either you’re lying to make players “happy”, or you don’t/can’t know if suspect X is cheating or not, or both. Either way, the best option is “be transparent about your actions”. How can you expect people to trust you (and invest some real money in this game), when you’re not being honest with them?

2) You should divulge the “ban list”. There’s no reason to keep it a secret. Besides, it’ll avoid the repeated reports in this thread AND it’ll show (to us, players) that you’re taking care of this game (or not).

3) You should delete all the players already banned in the database to avoid repeated reports. So, you should ban/block the cheater and then delete his profile of the database.

4) As far as I notice, you’re only banning the obvious crystals-cheaters. But most of the (legit) reports are about skill-points cheaters, like this one: http://i49.tinypic.com/350lcw6.jpg (g12andrews, already banned). I’d say at least 95% of Vlax’s reports are accurate, since they’re low levels beating a lv 9999, which is impossible to happen. Yes, impossible unless you cheat. But how many of them were banned? None, unless they hacked the crystals too.

Another classic example? The player bellwing. ALL veteran players know that he’s a cheater, he was reported several times (like here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/268726-hacker-report?page=4#posts-5965312 ), but he’s still there, beating high levels using his powerful 6 thief rings. Either bellwing is cheating his skill-points or he’s cheating by deactivating the AI, but in both cases he’s cheating!

I’m not a professional programmer, but I’m pretty sure there are several ways to check if someone is cheating the skill-points, via server database authentication. For example, every game/level up/1 minute/etc, check if player A is level X, so total of skill points = 5*X; if total of skill points > 5*X = cheating => auto-ban.

5) You should change your politics about the legit-crystals-buyers-and-cheaters. If a crystal-buyer cheats, you should reset his profile no matter what (back to level 0, losing all units/equips/stats), and then refund the crystals they’d bought. If they try to cheat again, give a permanent ban. Any serious online game do that (or similar politics), and none give a free-pass to cheat like this game does.

6) Divulge a list of your staff to avoid the reports: coders and testers, and/or create an icon in-game (like the rebirth crown) to indicate the staff members. For example, Ferx was reported several times, and we still don’t know who enix1 is (a tester, a coder or a cheater).

7) Finally, the obvious advices: improve the game security (gold, crystals, skill points), create an anti-bot system, check all the reports (not only the obvious-crystals-cheaters), create an auto-ban or auto-suspension system.

8) More important: don’t be quiet, reply the topics here in the forum regularly, show that you care. To be honest, I have an impression that you’ve abandoned this game.

QFT

Flag Post

http://postimage.org/image/p5g56ky3r/

Yeah. And I am the King of England…

Flag Post

And again…
Proof: http://prntscr.com/h8846
Account: http://prntscr.com/h8827

Flag Post

For that many wins you should’ve been playing this game 20 hours/day and win 50 battles per minute (account created 8 Oct.) or 75 wins per minute if you had same stats yesterday.

Flag Post

Now (3 hours after my previous post) OminousHacker has 4k more wins. On lvl 9999 with 270 points in action/energy in it’s only possible by wasting crystals, by beating missions/players that cost 1-2 or by cheats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sap001:

Now (3 hours after my previous post) OminousHacker has 4k more wins. On lvl 9999 with 270 points in action/energy in it’s only possible by wasting crystals, by beating missions/players that cost 1-2 or by cheats.

Lol? 4K more wins? Don’t be so naive, it was only 2.7K because I was at 177,300ish. Now I’m at 180Kish. But if you would like to know, use 300 energy, gain 5 energy back in arena, use that 5 energy on 1-1 and gain 5 action, repeat the process. Easy wins, no wait, technically unlimited action/energy.

Flag Post

You created your account 3 days ago (Oct. 8), you already have 180,000 wins. So, 60k wins per day, 2500 wins per hour, ~41 wins per minute, ~0,7 win per second. Sure, 100% legit.

And I’m just guessing here: OminousHacker = MoreWastedLife. Make your bets…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

You created your account 3 days ago (Oct. 8), you already have 180,000 wins. So, 60k wins per day, 2500 wins per hour, ~41 wins per minute, ~0,7 win per second. Sure, 100% legit.

And I’m just guessing here: OminousHacker = MoreWastedLife. Make your bets…

it’s not because he isn’t talking randomness and isn’t making paragraph style rants about everything. also he made the comment about the name. MoreWastedLife would’ve bashed people’s stupidity because we accused the name as a means for him being a hacker. judging by personality, this is not more wasted life but seems to not be an equal to someone who has commented ever in chat or hacker reports. this is most likely a new guy.
anyway, artlogic you should do comment about a monthly account wipe system where an account has never been used for exactly 31 days after your post about it the account is reset. I don’t know about that kind of coding but I think it would make it easier to wipe banned accounts instead of doing it 1 by 1.