Hacker Report [ II ] page 10 (locked)

402 posts

Flag Post

DMMBY is a hacker… level 214 with 5 Ultimate Galaxy Swords, and one Aqua Dea Gladius… he also has Seraphiel… definitely suspicious…

Flag Post

Kirchberg, level 1500 and with all the best gear and troops. Ultimate galaxy swords, Ignis Draco Rex Lamina, Aqua Dea Gladius, ect ect. He fills my battle log with his wins. Wipe the jackass.

Flag Post

And yet another one, blackcar : beat me at level 97 with a single holy staff for mana. My units would have over ran him before he got any of his out. Especially considering I’m 4000 levels higher and hes using jasmine.

Flag Post

add ader89 a level 184 with wukong and garbage just beat me twice while I’m at level 9044 with a water GS and UGS. But again, it’s impossible for him to even fight me from such a low level. Not nearly enough AP.

add luka200 a level 6 that just beat me in arena.

Flag Post

silferwulf73 Level 50, costs 115 action points to fight in the arena, has 6 Faatalty Drinks, 30040 hp, 3125 atk, 40 def.

Flag Post

Your_Ecstasy is suspicious, ultimate galaxy and galaxy shield. Not to mention seems to be on 12-6. I have a problem believing they got past 12-4 with such mediocre stats and at level 177. Check please.

Flag Post

Worth checking Kirchberg.. This guy has 2 Ultimate Galaxy Sword, 1 Ignis Draco Rex Lamina & 1 Aqua Dea Gladius. I suspect hes a hacker.. he doesnt have a rebirth and hes level 1566!

Flag Post

Tosti12345 has 2 Armor of Darknes,4 Dim axes & as a hero he has Steel Armored Popo. in level 49? aint that a bit impossible to get in level 49? i suspect he hacks

Flag Post

Name: Bodur

Level: 108

Items: 5 Cyborg armor & 1 Zeus staff

Hero: Sir Kholai

yep no rebirth and hacker.

Flag Post

add bodur a level 108 that just beat me with Kholai and trash and admitted to using cheat engine.

add slipknot07 a level 705 using Popo with barely more attack than my goblin+ and beat me just the same.

Flag Post

accerat has 4 ultimate galaxy swords, aqua dea gladius and the fire one. Suspicious since hes only level 1060 or so. So either cheated, or payed a lot of money. Check please.
Edit: And another, matheusod is suspicious. 4 ultimate galaxy water and fire galaxies as well.

Flag Post

add belinha a level 721 that just beat me. I’m level 9185 with a water GS, Ugs, and a regular GS. He’s got Popo and garbage. Gonna stop reporting these things. Seems 80% of these guys never get banned.

Flag Post

danilobrr (lvl 650) with his exp/thief/fortune rings just beat me (lvl 5800) while I was in my “farming gear” – water GS and 5 Gaia crushers. My attack is 3 times higher than his hp.

Flag Post

Titan118 created this topic yesterday: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/307964-ews-cheats-and-hacks-series ; I did not read what he wrote (a Kong’s mod removed his post), but some players can confirm that he posted videos explaining how to cheat/hack in this game. Besides, some regular players (me included) are pretty sure that he also hacked his Water GS and GS, because he did not increase his levels / numbers of wins enough to craft these weapons. And, of course, everybody knows that Titan has a brother that can play 24/7 for him.

That’s why I said a long time ago that Artlogic should change his crystal-buyers politics. See what happens when players are allowed to cheat and don’t be punished only because they’re a crystal-buyer?

Flag Post

akosibebot is a cheater.
Level 1034, no rebirth, 6 UGS with Sera. Also has pit lord, tiger god, and aeon.

samosim is a cheater.
Level 1055, no rebirth, 4 UGS, 1 Water GS, and has Sera. Also has aeon +.

wooyan is a POSSIBLY cheater, although not as bad.
Level 1172, no rebirth, 1 GS.

zlongvisual is a cheater.
Level 1354, 6 UGS, has Sera. Also has aeon+, black dragon zero+, fallen angel+, and igniz+.

wocsni is a cheater.
Level 1760, has 6 GS and has Sera.

Matrix2332 is a cheater.
Level 1921, 3 UGS, 2 GS, has Sera. Also with aeon+, igniz+, and tiger god.

x9361 is a cheater.
Level 2277, 6 GS.

wallacemetal is POSSIBLY a cheater.
Level 2343, no rebirth, water UGS, aeon+ and has Sera.

Flag Post

Though, I guess hackers don’t really harm the community unless they go around attacking people like Pinche4 who had a program that automatically fights other players for him. But even that isn’t a problem as much as it doesn’t take away BP like it did before. Also, people like Titan118 will ruin the already bad community by releasing cheats, should have just reported them to the developers personally instead of posting it on the forums.

But cleaning the community a little won’t hurt now will it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

Titan118 created this topic yesterday: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/307964-ews-cheats-and-hacks-series ; I did not read what he wrote (a Kong’s mod removed his post), but some players can confirm that he posted videos explaining how to cheat/hack in this game. Besides, some regular players (me included) are pretty sure that he also hacked his Water GS and GS, because he did not increase his levels / numbers of wins enough to craft these weapons. And, of course, everybody knows that Titan has a brother that can play 24/7 for him.

That’s why I said a long time ago that Artlogic should change his crystal-buyers politics. See what happens when players are allowed to cheat and don’t be punished only because they’re a crystal-buyer?

well, i explained how to cheat with a different user “tutor118”, explaining how to cheat doesn’t mean i cheated, and i had some galaxy stones + bought some from the promo pack to get the water GS so shut it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Titan118:

well, i explained how to cheat with a different user “tutor118”, explaining how to cheat doesn’t mean i cheated, and i had some galaxy stones + bought some from the promo pack to get the water GS so shut it…

How do we know that you didn’t cheat/hack? If you released some cheats, I’m sure you did some on your own account.

Flag Post

This. So this. I have given up on reporting cheaters because of this policy. Just because someone buys crystals, he is given “chances” or Art comes up with improbable scenarios to say that the guy is not beyond reasonable doubt even though it is obvious that he cheated.

And so it ends up all those people who report cheaters get targeted by cheaters in revenge, and Art won’t do anything about it.

Screw that!

Flag Post

Artlogic should be working to ban every cheater permanently from Kong, especially those who share cheats, instead we get a dev that enables them to continue ruining high-scores of legit players, and getting rewards that people put time in for. What is the point of being legit than? Hackers just sign on, get everything and grief normal players, and we are supposed to support EWS with money, FFS this is ridiculous.

Flag Post

In fact, if a mod saw his account post it, how is he not banned in EWS?

Flag Post

Karsh80 is very suspicious… he has Seraphiel and three Galaxy Swords

Flag Post
“(…) explaining how to cheat doesn’t mean i cheated (…)”

You confessed that you tried to explain how to cheat, but for you that doesn’t mean that you’ve cheated? Hum, interesting… you’re more stupid than I thought, congratulations Sir… you surpassed my expectations.

Flag Post
“(…) explaining how to cheat doesn’t mean i cheated (…)”

You confessed that you tried to explain how to cheat, but for you that doesn’t mean that you’ve cheated? Hum, interesting… you’re more stupid than I thought, congratulations Sir… you surpassed my expectations.

In my opinion telling how to cheat is worse than cheating…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jcorder12:

Artlogic should be working to ban every cheater permanently from Kong, especially those who share cheats, instead we get a dev that enables them to continue ruining high-scores of legit players, and getting rewards that people put time in for. What is the point of being legit than? Hackers just sign on, get everything and grief normal players, and we are supposed to support EWS with money, FFS this is ridiculous.

There is only one way that legit players can make their displeasure felt, and you already know what it is…