Hacker Report [ II ] page 11 (locked)

402 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:
Originally posted by Titan118:
“(…) explaining how to cheat doesn’t mean i cheated (…)”

You confessed that you tried to explain how to cheat, but for you that doesn’t mean that you’ve cheated? Hum, interesting… you’re more stupid than I thought, congratulations Sir… you surpassed my expectations.

i didn’t try to explain, i DID explained(with a different ID) and it’s in my youtube channel.. i guess that makes you more than a stupid retard…

Flag Post

Hackers:

Enziro
kraticevil123456
LOCO211
asen petrov
saed2161
KaOSTurk
unknown man test
chapter085
abood1994
vit0000
holden4556
mafalda21
locoepic
23lexs
elteri
epicwarsaga21
dant123
borkata1994
miguel5833
gab34110
minime817
kristof12222
lllvictorlll
XjankaXXX
sziszi80
bunsenburny

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:
“(…) explaining how to cheat doesn’t mean i cheated (…)”

You confessed that you tried to explain how to cheat, but for you that doesn’t mean that you’ve cheated? Hum, interesting… you’re more stupid than I thought, congratulations Sir… you surpassed my expectations.

i didn’t try to explain, i DID explained(with a different ID) and it’s in my youtube channel.. i guess that makes you more than a stupid retard…

See how stupid you are? You can easily be manipulated, thanks for replying and give a full and clear confession that you’re a cheater.

Your post is quoted and I hope Artlogic read that.
Have a nice day, Sir.

Flag Post

Another hacker found: x9361 has SIX Galaxy Swords, oh I forogt to mention: No rebirth and level 2277…

Flag Post

Another hacker found!! RoomCat has seraphiel, tiger god and aeon on lvl 1216

Flag Post

Hmmm, hackers and hackers and hackers.

Problem: this game is about crystals. Hacking crystals is damaging seriously the game creator. I understand that any crystal hacker should be banned (not from here but from the whole kongregate).

Problem2: this game has not enough multiplayer effects. All attrib, gold (put anything but crystals here) hacking has next to zero effect in other players (but their own emotions).

Problem3: covering a full hacker control is really expensive in terms of coding. There are too many points in the game where hacking could happen. Most of them (to my knoledge) are covered. More could be added. But to no real point.

With all problems in mind there is no point in controling attribute hackers to any extent. Or gold hackers. Benefit for legit crystal buyers are there. No harm to them. If anyone wants to break their own game experience is up ti him. And the problem of not enjoying the game is his.

Let say… hacking and beatin the game is 2 days is pointless. Only reduces the fun of the play. (but probabily the fun is in the hack itself, like beating the developers).

In the end if you do not own illegaly a crystal object it should not be a problem at all.

Flag Post

Since when is making the entire game pointless not damaging? I mean really. A level 20 should not be able to beat someone 100 times his level. There is a very good reason the game doesn’t even have a hundred players on average anymore. One of which is the amount of cheaters. No one wants to play a game thats easy to cheat on.

Flag Post

The entire game pointless for them. Not for all.

If you feel that it makes pointless for you then you may have a problem (you play suffering and you would find it more satisfying not to play and just break your gameplay).

Beating someone makes NOTHING save for the active player and its results are pointles for you. Just a number in a score.

Cheating in a game breaks nothing. Cheat in a multiplayer game breaks every multiplayer aspect. This game has NO MULTIPLAYER aspect whatsoever. It has just tons of players playing alone against robots simulating other players. You cant affect other players.
And…. players are not idiots. Any game has tons of players at the start if it is good. NO game can maintain tons of players just making the game longer but no different enough. New players will keep coming, and old ones leaving. And this game excels making spent game hours pointless after a time (level 9999 lol, you can call idiot anyone REALLY playing for so long a game with so low interaction with other players). Average players will not stay forever (I would say that 2-3 months is enough to absorb everything from gameplay and replay it to the point where it is no mor fun) And it is not the cheating. Cheaters are everywere. It is simple: games get big and then they get old. Players keep trying games (or for the start games would have no players, as they would be playing older games). There is life out there. Always. This game is worth for what it is worth. It is a good game. It is worht of several tens of hours of play. But it is not an eternal game.

Flag Post

If there is no multiplayer interaction, then the whole idea of Towers and the Arena will not exist. That alone torpedoes your entire thesis.

If you were a scientist, I’d say that you are of the climate brigade of psuedos.

Flag Post

Arena is NOT multiplayer. You play alone against static varieties of enemies. It just get the stats from other players. You change the stats for invented ones and you get the same. An AI fighting you with at the level you aim to.

And for tower…. let say that it is a weak try of anything. And has so many problems. And still it is just bots again. You fight nobody. But yes, it is a weak multiplayer try. And still changes nothing. No cheater will want to try the tower when he can get everything. If he tries will be only because you cry when he does. And still has almost no effect at all. (although it had an effect).

All in all it is still the same. The only victim is your pride. You feel that all the hours wasted are being devaluated by those getting there faster than you. Think again. It is just YOUR play time and the fun that comes with it. If it was not fun then you failed. If it was fun then other people cheating is not a problem at all.

Flag Post

BTW, +29000 wins?? lol, or you are sick or you use bots. Or both things. What a pity. This game comes to that at the end.

Flag Post

Mmmhmm. Right. Goes straight to the ad hominems. Typical twattery from a certain segment of society.

Flag Post

And the answer is? Sick or bot?

Flag Post

lockpeter he got them from playing duh.

Flag Post

And btw, I am not hidding myself.

"
I stop playing right now. Not that I am a big player here. But I will not (be) for sure

Oh, I cant delete. Then I will try to hack. Let see if I am deleted this way.
"
And I did.From 2 of my posts in the other thread. Uh, now I have 8 cots won…. what an offense for other players. Oh, wait, they couldn’t care less for that. Sad that I will never hack crystals (for that matter I will never use the ones from epic achievements)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lockpeter:

BTW, +29000 wins?? lol, or you are sick or you use bots. Or both things. What a pity. This game comes to that at the end.

If you ever notice, AJ is in the chat quite a lot talking.

Flag Post

I konw. And that gives out the answer plain. It is both things. Lots of hours playing and lost of info about how to powerlevel straight up with any available help. Almost 30k wins and +2000k levels in not so long time… 2M bp.. (popo badge at the end of september). Achievable, but I would not say with normal play.

Flag Post

“totallylegit” hacks, level 2601 and had 2610 wins. Remember that around level 1.4k no matter how much exp+ you get, and you use the arena giving you 9999 exp(Before exp+), you cannot level up every win.

Flag Post

And that, Moar, is why you don’t try to defend yourself (or anyone else) against cheaters. They will turn around and belittle your accomplishments. Lockpeter is a cheater. That is all that needs to be said. I’d just mute the fool and get on with life.

Flag Post

This is not a thread for accusing players of hacking. it is for reporting suspicious players.

Flag Post

Just last defense: I am not a cheater.

I did cheat for one specific reason and one specific purpose (to get deleted) that had nothing to do with advance faster, destroy anything or bother anybody. I have the skills to break any game if needed and I never do. It is just plain stupid as objetive (as stupid as playing anything without fun).

Flag Post

I did cheat for one specific reason and one specific purpose (to get deleted) that had nothing to do with advance faster, destroy anything or bother anybody. I have the skills to break any game if needed and I never do. It is just plain stupid as objetive (as stupid as playing anything without fun).

you should edit your post because your saying one thing then contradicting yourself several times

Flag Post
Originally posted by sam0131:

you should edit your post because your saying one thing then contradicting yourself several times

What he’s saying is that he hacked so his account would be reset, not to harm others.

Flag Post

XxArieswarxX I don’t want to point fingers, but 6 fire galaxy swords sera and aeon all below 150 with no rebirth is beyond suspicious, check please.

Flag Post

Timokidguy1425, last night he tried to convince us that he had 3 million gold from 43 battles and then claimed it was a glich. He must have “gliched” again as now he has enough crystals that he has tiger god, pit lord, power goblins, fire gs, water gs, and two UGS.