Hacker Report [ II ] page 15 (locked)

402 posts

Flag Post

guys think for a moment… is it really necessary posting all the reports atm? do take notice that since the bug fix for 1.57 was released. not one person has been touched by artlogic? thats because hes finished with the game. no more updates means no more bans. games unfinished. hackers take over. there is a reason why ALL the old epic war saga players left. the game is dead and the servers i’m sure will overload and will shut down. no profit=no server maintenance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sam0131:

guys think for a moment… is it really necessary posting all the reports atm? do take notice that since the bug fix for 1.57 was released. not one person has been touched by artlogic? thats because hes finished with the game. no more updates means no more bans. games unfinished. hackers take over. there is a reason why ALL the old epic war saga players left. the game is dead and the servers i’m sure will overload and will shut down. no profit=no server maintenance.

We pretend that people get banned. Duhh

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I bought them with my 25 dollar wal-mart giftcard.

Flag Post

@kranken Can u prove u not a hacker?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krankenheim1314:

I bought them with my 25 dollar wal-mart giftcard.

twenty-five dollars will not buy you over 1000$ worth of merchandise.

EDIT: A wal-mart giftcard wouldn’t work anyway.

Flag Post

So are you claiming i am a hacker?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

*I

and yes, I am. unless you can provide evidence proving you are a legitimate player, we will call you “Mr. oh hey you stole my name your mr hacker Hacker” in the chat.

Flag Post

*I

and yes, I am. unless you can provide evidence proving you are a legitimate player, we will call you “Mr. Hacker” in the chat.

or should i call you mr idiot

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/YXKbL.jpg this guy = hacker

Flag Post
Originally posted by binkythecoll:

http://i.imgur.com/YXKbL.jpg this guy = hacker

Kong mods, please note that in the picture, he was calling me “Mr. Idiot” or “Mr. Hacker”, this has gone on for about a week, maybe 2…

*I

and yes, I am. unless you can provide evidence proving you are a legitimate player, we will call you “Mr. Hacker” in the chat.

or should i call you mr idiot

please note, him calling me Mr. Idiot.

Flag Post

I just look on here every now and then, and no offense binky, but everything i see you do makes you look like an idiot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoarQQ:

I just look on here every now and then, and no offense binky, but everything i see you do makes you look like an idiot.

Glad someone has said that.

Flag Post

zephy1, no rebirth. http://i.imgur.com/7lrhz.png

Flag Post

I hate hackers

Flag Post

I hate hackers

you hate yourself? wow

Anywho, hackers.

http://i.imgur.com/W4OCR.png
http://i.imgur.com/avLsg.png

Flag Post

Haters

Flag Post

Haters

note:if you ever study how to read or how to watch or how to use your eye you could know that you should use edit buttom more often or does it happens when people starts to forget alot of things

Flag Post

jonese. http://i.imgur.com/wX23u.png

EDIT: jhessie7. http://i.imgur.com/NAnus.png

Flag Post

WORTH CHECKING THESE ACCOUNTS.

Drplank

senterito

Wyocook

lewiszeus13

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelinangie:
Originally posted by AJ66:
Originally posted by saurus23:

Angelinangie seem to be hacking the tower reward thingy, as she got 5 gstone in 13 min, she also seem to be hacking gold since she earned 9mill in 10 minutes only farming 5-1. and she did all this at the same time.

Let us do a bit of math, shall we?

She claims that she got 5 Galaxy Stones in 10 minutes. She also claimed that she did a fight in 2 seconds (a claim that is pretty impossible, even with Seraphiel, but let’s let it slide for now). With the loading screens and clicking stuff and all that, we are looking at 6-8 real time seconds per fight. Let us take 6 seconds to reflect most favourably on her. 6 seconds per fight for 10 mins (or 600 seconds) is 100 fights. Each tower takes 20 fights before you can gain the reward (and we have not yet factored in claiming the reward into our time calculations). She claimed that she only did 5-1 and did not attack anyone in the tower.

In other words, she got 5 Galaxy Stones from 5 tower rewards. The chance of getting a Galaxy Stone in the tower is 0.6 × 0.00125 = 0.00075. To get it 5 times in a row, the chance is 0.00075^5 = 0.0000000000000002373046875 or 1 in 4,213,991,769,547,325. That is 4.2 thousand trillion. This is a very, very large number. How large?

Well, let me put it this way:
If we travel 1 mile in the time that it take for us to get a set of 5 tower rewards, we would have to travel to the Sun and back approximately 22,655,869.7 times before we will be able to get 5 Galaxy Stones in a row. That’s right. 22.6 million times.

Put in another way:
4.2 million trillion attempts will take (at 10 minutes an attempt as she claimed) 42 million trillion minutes. A human lifespan of 100 years has 5,2560,000 minutes. What she claimed she did would take 801,748,814.60 lifetimes before it will come up once. That is 800 million lifetimes. Put end to end, that is 80,000,000,000 years. 80 BILLION. That is more than 5 times the age of the universe (as it is currently estimated).

So, nevermind the gold, Saurus. The Galaxy Stones is a statistical improbability to such an extent that it is absurd to believe it. Either she is lying about getting 5 Galaxy Stones (not likely as she had offered to show it to people) or she cheated.

it aint hacks. me and 3pic are just finding out bugs. like we found multiple. u guys can ask him. but u guys really think i tell the bugs on public. if i would the everybody does it. thats why i told to 3pic to fix multiple bugs… gf?

Say no more

Flag Post

*I

and yes, I am. unless you can provide evidence proving you are a legitimate player, we will call you “Mr. oh hey you stole my name your mr hacker Hacker” in the chat.

post editing

Flag Post

Artlogic doesn’t care. LOL

Flag Post

Artlogic doesn’t care. LOL

we care?also if you know artlogic doesnt care why would you reply anyway?;/ curious

Originally posted by Drplank

Say no more

trying to defend yourself while aeon+ and succusbus queen is telling that you hack?lol

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator