Hacker Report [ II ] page 2 (locked)

402 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:
Originally posted by OminousHacker:
Originally posted by hallex:

OminousHacker Lvl 9999 Seem legit

By this comment, if you’re assuming that I hack just because of my name, don’t be deceived. If you look at my wins, it’s quite possible to level up to 9999 with that many wins.

You created your account 3 days ago (Oct. 8), you already have 180,000 wins. So, 60k wins per day, 2500 wins per hour, ~41 wins per minute, ~0,7 win per second. Sure, 100% legit.

And I’m just guessing here: OminousHacker = MoreWastedLife. Make your bets…

I bet he is.

EDIT: Stole the page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sam0131:

it’s not because he isn’t talking randomness and isn’t making paragraph style rants about everything. also he made the comment about the name. MoreWastedLife would’ve bashed people’s stupidity because we accused the name as a means for him being a hacker. judging by personality, this is not more wasted life but seems to not be an equal to someone who has commented ever in chat or hacker reports. this is most likely a new guy.

But if MoreWastedLifed used the same writing style as usual, it’d be so obvious to deduce that. Any smart person would try to change the style to mislead us, right?

Oh wait… you’re right, it can’t be him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:
Originally posted by OminousHacker:
Originally posted by hallex:

OminousHacker Lvl 9999 Seem legit

By this comment, if you’re assuming that I hack just because of my name, don’t be deceived. If you look at my wins, it’s quite possible to level up to 9999 with that many wins.

You created your account 3 days ago (Oct. 8), you already have 180,000 wins. So, 60k wins per day, 2500 wins per hour, ~41 wins per minute, ~0,7 win per second. Sure, 100% legit.

And I’m just guessing here: OminousHacker = MoreWastedLife. Make your bets…

Artlogic, if you are reading this, this here is the proof of what I told you in chat the other day. This is why limiting BP loss won’t work. Also, note that the above math is true only if the guy played 24 hours a day. If he is like normal people who play in the region of 4 hours tops per day, you can multiply that rate by 6 (~4 wins/sec).

And don’t assume that the tool is sitting there doing this minute after minute, hour after hour. This was done using a script while he is probably doing something else. Script kiddies like this one can easily drain anyone of any amount of BP, even if the limit of BP loss is set to 1 per battle.

The only way to combat this is to increase game security to the point that they can only do this using extreme effort in thwarting the security measures (which most online MMO do have), or make it so that they are harmless so that no innocent gets hurt. The former requires a lot of resources, the latter is far easier.

And while you are at it, you might want to consider removing the “Losses” counter. It currently has no meaning in the game other than to indicate a possible farm and to taunt legit players for life after some script kiddie targets him.

Flag Post

talha1200, has sera and far more gold units then he should be a be able to get at level 72 along with only 102 wins. Not to mention the ultimate seal he has on. Just getting to that point would take much more then 100 battles.

Flag Post

davidfrred2 lvl 1085

with stats like: 15480 hp / 19695 attack / 13425 defence

and gear like: 2x dimension axe + 2x gaia crusher + meteor shield + BKA

Let me just count his attack value (assuming he is putting all his points into attack):
1085×5 + 900×2(dimes) + 1000×2(gaias) +275 (meteor) +150 (BKA) = 9650

which is still less than 19695.

Obvious hacker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zielash:

davidfrred2 lvl 1085

Let me just count his attack value (assuming he is putting all his points into attack):

Obvious hacker.

Or you had him on 3×.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:
Originally posted by Zielash:

davidfrred2 lvl 1085

Obvious hacker.

Or you had him on 3×.

I guess you are right. My bad, sorry.

Flag Post

Angelinangie seem to be hacking the tower reward thingy, as she got 5 gstone in 13 min, she also seem to be hacking gold since she earned 9mill in 10 minutes only farming 5-1. and she did all this at the same time.

Flag Post

yep u need to be a hell of a idiot to belive that.

Flag Post

uhm… hacker?

EDIT: Hacker?

Flag Post
Originally posted by saurus23:

Angelinangie seem to be hacking the tower reward thingy, as she got 5 gstone in 13 min, she also seem to be hacking gold since she earned 9mill in 10 minutes only farming 5-1. and she did all this at the same time.

Let us do a bit of math, shall we?

She claims that she got 5 Galaxy Stones in 10 minutes. She also claimed that she did a fight in 2 seconds (a claim that is pretty impossible, even with Seraphiel, but let’s let it slide for now). With the loading screens and clicking stuff and all that, we are looking at 6-8 real time seconds per fight. Let us take 6 seconds to reflect most favourably on her. 6 seconds per fight for 10 mins (or 600 seconds) is 100 fights. Each tower takes 20 fights before you can gain the reward (and we have not yet factored in claiming the reward into our time calculations). She claimed that she only did 5-1 and did not attack anyone in the tower.

In other words, she got 5 Galaxy Stones from 5 tower rewards. The chance of getting a Galaxy Stone in the tower is 0.6 × 0.00125 = 0.00075. To get it 5 times in a row, the chance is 0.00075^5 = 0.0000000000000002373046875 or 1 in 4,213,991,769,547,325. That is 4.2 thousand trillion. This is a very, very large number. How large?

Well, let me put it this way:
If we travel 1 mile in the time that it take for us to get a set of 5 tower rewards, we would have to travel to the Sun and back approximately 22,655,869.7 times before we will be able to get 5 Galaxy Stones in a row. That’s right. 22.6 million times.

Put in another way:
4.2 million trillion attempts will take (at 10 minutes an attempt as she claimed) 42 million trillion minutes. A human lifespan of 100 years has 5,2560,000 minutes. What she claimed she did would take 801,748,814.60 lifetimes before it will come up once. That is 800 million lifetimes. Put end to end, that is 80,000,000,000 years. 80 BILLION. That is more than 5 times the age of the universe (as it is currently estimated).

So, nevermind the gold, Saurus. The Galaxy Stones is a statistical improbability to such an extent that it is absurd to believe it. Either she is lying about getting 5 Galaxy Stones (not likely as she had offered to show it to people) or she cheated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AJ66:

She claims that she got 5 Galaxy Stones in 10 minutes. She also claimed that she did a fight in 2 seconds (a claim that is pretty impossible, even with Seraphiel, but let’s let it slide for now). With the loading screens and clicking stuff and all that, we are looking at 6-8 real time seconds per fight. Let us take 6 seconds to reflect most favourably on her. 6 seconds per fight for 10 mins (or 600 seconds) is 100 fights. Each tower takes 20 fights before you can gain the reward (and we have not yet factored in claiming the reward into our time calculations). She claimed that she only did 5-1 and did not attack anyone in the tower.

In other words, she got 5 Galaxy Stones from 5 tower rewards. The chance of getting a Galaxy Stone in the tower is 0.6 × 0.00125 = 0.00075. To get it 5 times in a row, the chance is 0.00075^5 = 0.0000000000000002373046875 or 1 in 4,213,991,769,547,325. That is 4.2 thousand trillion. This is a very, very large number. How large?

If we travel 1 mile in the time that it take for us to get a set of 5 tower rewards, we would have to travel to the Sun and back approximately 23.5 times before we will be able to get 5 Galaxy Stones in a row.

Put in another way:
4.2 million trillion attempts will take (at 10 minutes an attempt as she claimed) 42 million trillion minutes. A human lifespan of 100 years has 5,2560,000 minutes. What she claimed she did would take 801,748,814.60 lifetimes before it will come up once. That is 800 million lifetimes. Put end to end, that is 80,000,000,000 years. 80 BILLION. That is more than 5 times the age of the universe (as it is currently estimated).

So, nevermind the gold, Saurus. The Galaxy Stones is a statistical improbability to such an extent that it is absurd to believe it. Either she is lying about getting 5 Galaxy Stones (not likely as she had offered to show it to people) or she cheated.

You sir, have a little to much time on your hands

Flag Post

It happens when you are laid up at home sick with the ’flu… That had lasted for three WEEKS!!! Damn you, germs! Damn you all to hell!!!

Flag Post

Hacks?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AJ66:

If we travel 1 mile in the time that it take for us to get a set of 5 tower rewards, we would have to travel to the Sun and back approximately 22,655,869.7 times before we will be able to get 5 Galaxy Stones in a row. That’s right. 22.6 million times.

Put in another way:

it aint hacks. me and 3pic are just finding out bugs. like we found multiple. u guys can ask him. but u guys really think i tell the bugs on public. if i would the everybody does it. thats why i told to 3pic to fix multiple bugs… gf?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelinangie:

it aint hacks. me and 3pic are just finding out bugs. like we found multiple. u guys can ask him. but u guys really think i tell the bugs on public. if i would the everybody does it. thats why i told to 3pic to fix multiple bugs… gf?

Making use of bugs to get advantage is considered cheating, you know? Some of bugs are publicly known, but legit players don’t use them. It seems that you do not see any problem in this, so you act like a cheater. I agree that you are probably not so smart to violently hack the game itself, but in the end it makes no difference to common player.

Flag Post

Knowing about bugs and reporting them is one thing. Exploiting it and letting your boyfriend know so that he can exploit it as well, is another.

If Art ever asks my opinion on what to do with people like you, both you and your boyfriend are toasted men walking.

By the way, I am going out on a limb here, but I am fairly certain that 3pic is NOT a dev for Epic War. He might be a dev for another game, but not EW.

Flag Post

Name: cym1983cn

Level: 633

Hero: Seraphiel

Equipment: 6x Galaxy Swords <—- dafuq?

His hp is: 21630, Attack: 36810, Defence: 16230

Isn’t that a bit overloaded. I think he has hacked all the galaxy swords.
Please check the guy if he hacked em or earned in other way. Thank you.

Flag Post

Pudzian123 – lvl192, 458 wins, 804 losses, costs 70 stamina on normal to fight him, he’s got 5 dimension axes and a cyborg suit, he has 5650 health, 5310 attack, and 2450 defense, fight with steel-armoured popo, got thunder crystal and dark knight. I think he has quite the smell of hacking.

Flag Post

Ewsaga_God – lvl9999 with only 14 wins and 72180 losses…

Flag Post

Yes I have been finding out the bugs and reporting them TO Art via PMS. I already asked for a reset due to this. Now the reason why the bugs cannot be told in Forums is because EVERYONE would begin using them to boost themselves up, if they do not know them, which is unlikely, but rather be safe and report them to him where no one else can see them or abuse them. Art is not on 24/7 and more crucial bugs that can overpower a player have to be looked into and reported to him, such as I am doing. As said, I have also told him to Reset me, or let me continue searching for the things that can affect players to over-power themselves. And if you do not notice, I do not attack other players since of that reason.

Flag Post

Also I will not tell any of the glitches to anyone except Art, no forum posts on it do the publicity of them and possible further abuse of them. As such, I will not tell anyone what they are so please stop pming me from them, I have asked for a reset publicly and privately. I am usually on persay, and I talk to people online so I can find the things that Art cannot, then report them privately to ensure that the game can stay near balanced. Hacking is an issue atm as of this forum, but glitching may rise to a worse problem if the glitches are told publicly so I look into what happens and then tell Art via Pms, even if he does chose to ignore it. Skype = Vengernation if Art wants to know what are the problems developing in the EWS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3picSmil3yfac3:

Yes I have been finding out the bugs and reporting them TO Art via PMS. I already asked for a reset due to this. Now the reason why the bugs cannot be told in Forums is because EVERYONE would begin using them to boost themselves up, if they do not know them, which is unlikely, but rather be safe and report them to him where no one else can see them or abuse them. Art is not on 24/7 and more crucial bugs that can overpower a player have to be looked into and reported to him, such as I am doing. As said, I have also told him to Reset me, or let me continue searching for the things that can affect players to over-power themselves. And if you do not notice, I do not attack other players since of that reason.

Originally posted by 3picSmil3yfac3:

Also I will not tell any of the glitches to anyone except Art, no forum posts on it do the publicity of them and possible further abuse of them. As such, I will not tell anyone what they are so please stop pming me from them, I have asked for a reset publicly and privately. I am usually on persay, and I talk to people online so I can find the things that Art cannot, then report them privately to ensure that the game can stay near balanced. Hacking is an issue atm as of this forum, but glitching may rise to a worse problem if the glitches are told publicly so I look into what happens and then tell Art via Pms, even if he does chose to ignore it. Skype = Vengernation if Art wants to know what are the problems developing in the EWS.

your ranting so hard and you cover up semi-nicely. their are some issues that can be considered a lie but i’m not going to reveal them because people will bash you because of it and it would be an even bigger issue than glitches or hacks ever.

Flag Post

Oh I do rant alot, if you add me over Live or you hear me talk IRL, you will understand that I talk too much. I have a hard trouble saying one thing and leaving it like that. Also, I asked to be reset, so why would I like to cover myself up? As to that, I did send Art a Pm a while ago involving the glitches, unlike most people I do understand what I did and I will take full punishment for it, I will even show him what was done so he can fix it in the future with a patch. So yea, not covering anything up, I take all punishment for what has happened. Reset/ ban me please Art? Also please contact me via my skype so I can go on my screen and show you what was done. I did not hack nor do I know how, instead it was a glitch that can be very easily done. Also sam, I did not lie anywhere, I do know some glitches, I wish for them to be fixed, I wish for Art to see them privately so only he can know what it is and stop the wildfire from getting over 12k free crystals at the start of a game and I wish to be reset because I abused them to a point. I am sorry and it is shameful, bash me if you want. I deserve it.

Flag Post

Sarseny – lvl100, 63 stamina to fight him on 3.0x, has Khronos, 6 dimension axes, 109 victories, 13 losses, 14400 health, 16500 attack, 7200 defense…