Universal deck and items set ...

6 posts

Flag Post

Has anyone else, beside me, who is looking for the universal set of hero, units and items, universal enough to beat every game mission and every CoT in reasonable time?

Under “reasonable time” I mean the following – it is clear that such universal set couldn’t be as strong as it is the special set, recommended for one given mission.

But that is the challenge to find out such combination that is versatile (agile) enough to beat every mission in time, very close to the best combination for the given mission.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Geotarrr:

Has anyone else, beside me, who is looking for the universal set of hero, units and items, universal enough to beat every game mission and every CoT in reasonable time?

Under “reasonable time” I mean the following – it is clear that such universal set couldn’t be as strong as it is the special set, recommended for one given mission.

But that is the challenge to find out such combination that is versatile (agile) enough to beat every mission in time, very close to the best combination for the given mission.

6 ultimate galaxies, sera, and any units. Done.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t Aqua Del Gladius be better, because you get Water+XL. You’re giving up 800 attack points, but the 20% boost from Water+XL makes up for it?

For those of us who haven’t spent forever grinding, I’m doing OK with

Steel Armored Popo
Pegasus Knight
Ninja Assassin
Reaper
Twin Salamander
Twin Diablos
Angel Knight
White Tiger

and I’m equipping Arlogic Badge, 2x Dimension Axe, and 3x Barbatos King Armor. When attempting harder quests, I sometimes swap my items around.

That combination handles most quests. Ninja Assassins are a quick win for easy quests. Twin Diablos handle most of the harder quests. For the others, I have to be careful to counter what the AI plays.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fsk2007:

Wouldn’t Aqua Del Gladius be better, because you get Water+XL. You’re giving up 800 attack points, but the 20% boost from Water+XL makes up for it?

For those of us who haven’t spent forever grinding, I’m doing OK with

Steel Armored Popo
Pegasus Knight
Ninja Assassin
Reaper<br /
Twin Salamander
Twin Diablos
Angel Knight
White Tiger

and I’m equipping Arlogic Badge, 2x Dimension Axe, and 3x Barbatos King Armor. When attempting harder quests, I sometimes swap my items around.

That combination handles most quests. Ninja Assassins are a quick win for easy quests. Twin Diablos handle most of the harder quests. For the others, I have to be careful to counter what the AI plays.

He said universal. So i went with the most well rounded. A.D.D sacrifices 20% to all other units besides water.

Flag Post

Hehe, well let’s clear the things. I agree that 6 UGSs suffice the topic, but the interesting moment is which hero, units and equipment gives you enough universality before you have even 1 GS.

And I mean not only beating the missions once, the set must be capable for farming materials too, and for leveling.

Flag Post

6 angel slayers and sera then.