Ow...

8 posts

Flag Post

2 Galaxy Sword and 4 Laevatines on a lvl 7445. If I do not heal after this hit, I will die 3 seconds later.

Flag Post

Looks like we lower levels will have to wait a LONG while to ever think about beating CoT6 even with Dragon Warriors/Twin Salamanders and Seraphiel.

Ouch.

Flag Post

That’s one reason not to put all your points into Attack right there…!

Flag Post

For the record, I do die in one hit. But if you hold D with Sera, you can get under him right before he attacks. Also, that’s only about 8-9 DWs under him. Got to be patient and keep spamming. He will eventually turn to the right and attack to the right for some reason and you can sneak a few DWs in. Also, no idea how much damage my IB2s were doing, nor do I really care to do that again anytime soon.

Flag Post

Lol, I did the same tactic as you, though I got around 20 DWs+ over then I started spamming ninjas as they were more faster and assumingly more efficient speed wise to get over as it’s Dragons will no longer be abusing my ninjas as hard, On another account of course.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocketreal:

For the record, I do die in one hit. But if you hold D with Sera, you can get under him right before he attacks. Also, that’s only about 8-9 DWs under him. Got to be patient and keep spamming. He will eventually turn to the right and attack to the right for some reason and you can sneak a few DWs in. Also, no idea how much damage my IB2s were doing, nor do I really care to do that again anytime soon.

I used twin salamandars. -

Flag Post

Actually, in 10-6 the boss barely do any damage to twin salamanders. Do this apply in that boss too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by THBJhow:

Actually, in 10-6 the boss barely do any damage to twin salamanders. Do this apply in that boss too?

no. I had to get him to attack backwards to get them over.