Open letter to Artlogic

8 posts

Flag Post

Dear Artlogic.

Just to let you know that you now have a botter in the tower system. Someone has come up with a botting script to run in the tower 24/7. I know this is the case because I have been getting hit by him for 4 hours now, and he doesn’t stop, even though I have been repairing so that he does not get anything. Similarly, he has also been running into L4300 Seras with 6 DSB (and he would have needed to be in the same level range as myself, which is around 2800, so it is impossible for him to win such a match, not once but multiple times) without desisting. Just ploughing through them like… an automaton. A bot.

This has been going on for a week. Other players have also been getting the same problem. It also doesn’t matter what guardians we put up, he will just attack right through them, courtesy of Ferx’s completely retarded way of thinking. The tower should not lose armour nor should it lose guardians on a failed invasion. Instead, we now have people who are willing to have losses just to get rid of of towers, regardless of whether they win or lose just to get their rocks off hurting others. Thanks a lot, Ferx. Calling you an imbecile would be an insult to imbeciles everywhere.

Also, as a by-the-by, I note that you are no longer dealing with the cheaters. No longer updating a half-finished game is one thing. To completely abandon it in such a manner without so much as a “so long and thanks for all the $$$” is another, and a complete insult to those who had trusted you enough to spend money on the game to buy stuff. It is a de facto contract between you and the payers that you will uphold the advantages they paid for with REAL money. Instead, you devalue their purchase by allowing the cheaters to run rampant with all sorts of nonsense like 6 UGS and every crystal unit in the game, including the ridiculously priced latest crap.

I am just glad I have not spent money on the game, unlike the other poor guys who did. However, if you think that those same people who got stung by this nonsense (and those who can learn from the mistakes of others) is going to ever pay another cent on an Artlogic game, you have got to be crazy.

So, congratulations on your complete screwing of your own reputation and the destruction of what could have been a very lucrative income stream.

Yours in disgust,
AJ66

Flag Post

Unfortunately, AJ uses strong language in his post. Strong language usually detracts from the actual message and just makes real communication less probable. I’m not here to tear into AJ (just his methods) but once you pull away the ranting and raving, he makes some valid points. Well, I would say that he is.

Flag Post

I think AJ’s post is right on point. If anything, I think he held back more than what he should have said. I think there’s plenty of threads and replies to Artlogic and/or concerning Artlogic which contain plenty of niceities, along with all those sugary coated comments with those delicious sprinkles on top. So having one more pair of lips kissing a behind which by now is probably calloused from the numerous sets of lips set on it is not what’s needed. Sometimes, smacking someone dead center in the middle of their forehead with a 2×4 is required to gain someones attention.

Also, as a by-the-by, I note that you are no longer dealing with the cheaters. No longer updating a half-finished game is one thing. To completely abandon it in such a manner without so much as a “so long and thanks for all the $$$” is another, and a complete insult to those who had trusted you enough to spend money on the game to buy stuff.

And this is the saddest thing. Not even a simple, “thanks for the memories guys.”

Shameful!

Flag Post

Despite the strong language used at times, I can completely agree with what AJ said.

Both leaving a game unfinished and easily exploited by hackers are a no-no for the credibility of a company, and that being said, I doubt Artlogic will still make profit with any next game they produce.

Flag Post

I agree. This game need to keep going on the good way, and leaving the EWS fans is beyond insulting.

Flag Post

There is going to be a epic war 6 though, which should be interesting to see.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator