Epic war 6

26 posts

Flag Post

hey guys, is there going to be an epic war 6 or an epic war saga 2? If there is can you please tell me if it is multiplayer.Thanks guys.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

artlogicgames already say in facebook ew6 will released on 2013

Flag Post

WHAT?YEAHHHHHH WOOHOOO EPIC WAR 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so glad its getting out

Flag Post

ThEY SAID IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT ON OCT 6 2012 BUT NOW 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by warrior123450:

where exactly did they say that? because if I recall correctly rudy sudarto said they will release it in late 2013

Flag Post

when will it be made?
IT’S NOW 11TH OF SEPTEMBER AND ITS BEEN ABOUT A YEAR SINCE EW5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Last I checked artlogicgames is making an Epic War CCG, not Epic War 6….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:

Last I checked artlogicgames is making an Epic War CCG, not Epic War 6….

Epic War CCG? Yeay!!! Easy badges!! More grinding though :(

Flag Post

They never said there was going to be an epic war 6. From what I’ve read, I don’t think they’re planning on it (They might have even said they aren’t going to make it). But… sometime early 2014 there will be Epic War CCG. And then they are planning on Epic War Saga 2 to come out in 2015.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxXnamexXxX:

They never said there was going to be an epic war 6. From what I’ve read, I don’t think they’re planning on it (They might have even said they aren’t going to make it). But… sometime early 2014 there will be Epic War CCG. And then they are planning on Epic War Saga 2 to come out in 2015.

oh Epic War Saga 2 is coming out? cool hope they update it often and prevent people from hacking it.

Flag Post

I actually read that they are gonna make Epic War Saga 2 right after Epic War CCG and then later Epic war 6 (they said they need a lot of money for it because it will have better quality than EW Saga and EW 5).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dddeiu123:

I actually read that they are gonna make Epic War Saga 2 right after Epic War CCG and then later Epic war 6 (they said they need a lot of money for it because it will have better quality than EW Saga and EW 5).

They had put up a message on their page for a while, saying that people were asking about EW6, but they weren’t going to make it. They were just going to make other games, and then various other things in the EW series such as EWS/EWS2/EW CCG. Rudy Sudarto had said that EW5 would be the last, but they would have other Epic War games, but not in the numberic system there is now.

Flag Post

if you want to know exactly first He will make EW CCG(this game is based on RPG games but using the character on epic war) first, than he will make EWS 2 after that he not says that he will make EW 6 artlogic just say that he don’t know that he will make EW 6 or not

Flag Post

To my disappointment thats Sunday and i dont belive it coming out that day

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard2002:

He said 2012 … you’re thinking of 2013. In 2012 October 6 was a Saturday so your point is still valid, I guess … though that day happened a year ago already lol.

Flag Post

I want Quality over Quickness. I’d rather you take 7 years making it 7 times better than the Best Thing Ever, than 7 months pooping out something that’s Not Epic Enough. Make it Worth the Wait. :)

Flag Post

I hope not

Flag Post

You a hacker?

Flag Post

No,I just hate cheating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:

He said 2012 … you’re thinking of 2013. In 2012 October 6 was a Saturday so your point is still valid, I guess … though that day happened a year ago already lol.

Lol. But why did you quit Epic War Saga :(

Flag Post

Lol. But why did you quit Epic War Saga :(

Are you asking why I quit EWS or why artlogic quit EWS?

Flag Post

you quit EWS? Vegi

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAHHAI1:

you quit EWS? Vegi

Mostly… I might power my level to 9999 sometime but that’s about as far as I’ll ever go. For now I just come in for my daily reward(and also check the forums) in case I decide to come back.

Flag Post

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH EPIC WAR 6 hopefully quick almost end of 2013 :P