How do u beat 5:6?

4 posts

Flag Post

ive tried ninja but it doesent work at all, just one wave of ninja from Phantom beast and all 3 waves of mine are dead. seriously wats a easy way to beat him? im seriously not spending 2 weeks farming to get dime axes because they dont help you with anything. its pointless. and farming to get darkness armor isnt worth it either

Flag Post
Originally posted by vladdy676:

ive tried ninja but it doesent work at all, just one wave of ninja from Phantom beast and all 3 waves of mine are dead. seriously wats a easy way to beat him? im seriously not spending 2 weeks farming to get dime axes because they dont help you with anything. its pointless. and farming to get darkness armor isnt worth it either

You’re saying that the easiest way isn’t worth it? unless some new trick has been discovered to make it much easier since I left, ninjas are still the easiest. like many people have said before, you usually have to get about 3000 wins against 5-1 for enough gold, so be ready for the farm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vladdy676:

My set up for 5-6, http://puu.sh/1TG08

Flag Post

if your ninjas are dying for enemy’s ninjas u can use spam cancel: use ninjas and mystics , if u always have mystics on the batlefield AI will only spam mystics too,will be very easyer then kill ninjas , the boss will slowly kill your mystics,his attack range can take your mystics down,when all of them die the enemy will spam ninjas again, be sure you will always have mystics in batle