Quick Guides

15 posts

Flag Post

I made these guides to fit in the chat and to be easily copy/pasted from wordpad. I decided to make this forum so anyone who likes to help people can do this. This forum will not only have mission guides but other things that commonly need to be said to new people (for instance saving crystals for sera, why to get sera, list of farms, etc.)

NOTE: I have decided to quit this game. I will keep this up for the heck of it, but I really don’t care at this point. This isn’t finished to the point where I originally wanted it to be, and will never get finished. Sorry. (I might even take this down eventually.)

Flag Post

Mission Guides(Without anything that requires crystals)

1-6 use 3-6 Staff of Holy Empire(from market level 3) and spam goblins (thunder temple) and rage.

2-6 use 6 staff of holy empire(from market level 3) and spam white tigers(wind temple level 5) and rage.

3-6 use 3-6 Staff of Holy Empire and spam succubi (fire temple level 3) and rage.

4-6 use 3-6 Staff of Holy Empire and spam hobbits and rage.

5-6 use 2 Dime Axes, 1 Armor of Darkness (both from market lv10), 3 Staves of Holy Empire. Just spam ninja and rage.

6-6 use 2 Dimension Axes, 1-2 Armor of Darkness (both @ market lv 10), and 2-3 staffs of holy empire. Send 2 waves of Pegasus knights then spam succubi and rage.(You can do it with only succubi but then you need 3 dimes and 3 aod.)

7-6 spam pegs with some dimes and aod.

8-5 you gotta get under him quick while spamming ninjas and Ib2 him repeatedly. make sure he doesn’t send pegs by sending ninjas as soon as you can. 3 dimes and 3 armor of darkness should work. If not get 1 Barbatos King Armor(from blacksmith).

8-6 use 2 Barbatos King Armor(from blacksmith) 2 Khronos Shields and 2 Dimension Axes. Hit the boss and her dragon with Ice Blaster II as much as you can(you gotta stall bdz) as you spam twin diablos and rage them when they get to the enemy.

9-6 ninjas with your best equips… this isn’t really much harder than 8-6 imo.

10-6 use SAP 2bka 2 khronos and 2 dimes and I got under him as fast as I could while spamming elite hobbits I think I used ib2 on his units before I had a few dozen hobits then I raged them

then I stood behind the hobbits that were farthest to the right by then cause I was almost out of health. I was level 450-550. heal at any point if you ever need to.

You may also try twin salamander or dragon warriors if elite hobbits don’t work.

11-2 Get 2384 attack on SAP and after that use your best hp and def equips. Kill her with 2 IB2s and try not to get hit by flame fist.

11-3 Use your beat attack equips and kill him with IB2. With 4797 attack on SAP you can just simply double IB2 him. any less and spamming wargs/white tigers might help you here.

11-4 Get 2688 attack on SAP and after that use your best hp and def equips. Walk right the whole time and hit him with 2 IB2s and avoid the majority of his special attack by continuing to walk to the right.

11-5 use 2 BKA 2 Khronos Shields and 2 dimes. Spam lamias and you shouldn’t have too many problems. You might need to use Ice Blaster 2 on the first spawn of fallen angels. If you’re still having problems with this, use reapers.

11-6 though 12-6 with and without sera

11-6 with SAP: use 2 Barbatos King Armor 3 Khronos Shields and 1 Infinity Blade.(you might need faats instead of the khronos shields if your level is low.) Spam Dragon Warrior and rage.(Don’t get under him! stand in your starting spot.)

If SAP dies from spirit bomb, try using Oni the brute(fire takes half damage from fire). With sera, you can do a lot of damage to him with IB2 and take barely any damage from him.

12-1 Spam twin diablos with your best equips.(Barbatos King Armor, Khronos Shields, Infinity Blade, etc.) With sera, you can fly around and avoid the boss and his lamias as well as hurt the boss with IB2.

12-2 Spam twin diablos with your best equips.(Barbatos King Armor, Khronos Shields, Infinity Blade, etc.) With sera, you can fly around and avoid the boss and his lamias as well as hurt the boss with IB2.

12-3 with SAP: use 2 Barbatos King Armor 3 Khronos Shields and 1 Infinity Blade.(you might need faats instead of the khronos shields if your level is low.) Spam Dragon Warrior and rage.(Don’t get under him! stand in your starting spot.)

If SAP dies from spirit bomb try using Oni the brute(fire takes half damage from fire). With sera, you can do a lot of damage to him with IB2 and take barely any damage from him.

12-4 with Kholai: 3 cloaks and 3 faats(or dsbbq but that’s a waste of gold for 12-4) I summoned dark knight right away then cast shield so that they would absorb holy judgment a little bit for you.

(while doing this cast heal, dark knights, rage, repeat.)next you should distract the angel knights with kholai while dark knights are killing arch angel. at this point you should have a decent number of dark knights to fight the angel knights.

(if your dark knights can’t kill the angel knights here then you aren’t strong enough yet) at this point just keep spamming dark knights and stand in the middle of the group of them(to avoid damage) as they slowly kill sera.

I was level 2000 for this but it will probably work at a lower level with more consumables(not recommended) or a higher level with less consumables(recommended).

12-4 use 3 cloaks and 3 faats(or dsbbq but that’s a waste of gold for 12-4)I summoned dark knight with the hotkeys as fast as I could in the hopes that they would absorb holy judgment then I flew up and hit arch angel with IB2 and flew away quick

(while still using dark knights) and I waited for the angel knights to be in the same spot as arch angel so I could kill them all at once with IB2 and at that point I stayed on the right side of her to avoid letting her sword hurt my dark knights and

by the time she retreated to her starting spot I had 40-50 dark knights on her and I raged them at this point and just spammed dark knights and rage while staying under her to avoid damage. I did this at lvl 700. I suggest being lvl 800-1000+ though.

12-5 Spam ninjas with your best attack equips. you might need also time+.

12-6 If you can get over 9000 attack on kholai with 6 invis cloaks you can kill the fallen angels with thunder III while spamming ninja+ or goblin+ depending which has higher attack.

With sera, use Ib2 on the fallen angels and you don’t need 6 cloaks worth of time+ nor do you need nearly as much attack.

Flag Post

Cave Of Trial Guides(without sera)

cot1 use 4-5 khronos shields and 1-2 faatalty drinks all you need to do is spam heal and twin diablos and rage. This worked for me around lv 550.

cot2 with SAP: at level 2000 I used 6 faat drinks. get under him and spam ninjas and heal them when they are in the air so they can keep goign. when you got a decent number of ninjas on him use rage.

cot2 with kholai: you should be able to do this with 6 invis cloaks before lv2000. get under him and spam ninjas and heal them when they are in the air so they can keep goign.

cot2 with khronos: get under him quick and spam ninjas and heal them when they are in the air so they can keep going. when you got a decent number of ninjas on him use rage. at lv 2000 I did it easily with 5 khronos shields and 1 IB.

cot3 with Kholai: use 3-6 dsbbqs(fill the rest of the spaces with faat drinks) you gotta walk up just far enough so that the farthest bolt of your thunder3 will hit him then walk away quick. I used ninja+ in between each thunder3.

this will require practice and perfect timing and maybe even a little luck. I was level 2000 for this but if you wait until a much higher level you can use less consumables.

cot4 elf ranger+ with over 2000 attack (angel slayers help) with a dragon egg. You gotta start with 2 waves of elf+ and rage them. after that heal them when they are in the air until you get close to the unit limit then you can rage.

cot5 all you need is Pegasus knights and rage and lots of time.(use a dragon egg for time) You should have enough mana+ to send out pegs right away. after that just equip your best attack equips in the rest of the spaces.

cot6
with kholai: use 6 dsbbqs and spam dragon warrior+ and shield and get under him as fast as you can. I was level 2000 when I did this.(This can be done more easily with khronos.)

with khronos: use 6 dsbbqs and spam dragon warrior+ and heal and get under him quick. use rage when you got a lot of dragon warriors under him. this can be done under level 2000. (this can be done with kholai, but it’s much harder.)

cot7 with khronos: mermaid+, 6 dsbbqs, level of at least 3500(higher would be better). Wait until both holy judgments hit then walk forward and use 2 sets of meteors to take out most of the first set of fallen angels.

walk forward quick to make the boss use holy judgment backwards. keep walking forward and stop so that you could fit another khronos between you and the boss. it should be facing backwards the whole time until something hits it.

just stand so that the shadow goblins pile up right at the end of the mermaid’s attack. you should have about 50 mermaids at this point which should be enough to hold the boss back like pegs on cot5 so you should go back to your starting spot.

just keep spamming mermaids and rage and use your special attack to summon them faster.

cot8 with khronos: 6 dsbbqs, ninja+, dragon warrior+(or lamia+), and valkyrie+. Your first problem is the enemy igniz. use 1 wave of dragon warrior(or lamia)+ right at the beginning and then spam valkyrie+ and

rage while you walk under the boss when your dragon warriors start attacking igniz. when igniz is dead just keep spamming ninja+ and rage while you are under the boss.

I did this at level 3500 but if you are having trouble wait until you are a higher level. if you give him the chance to use a second igniz or a second spirit bomb you are screwed.

Cave Of Trial Guides(with sera) (cot1, 4, and 5 don’t need sera at all.)

cot2 with sera: you gotta fly under him quick and spam ninjas and heal them when they are in the air so they can keep going. when you got a decent number of ninjas on him use rage. you might need more time if your level is low. I did it at lv 600.

cot3 cot3 with sera: if you are level 1500 or more (most skill points on attack) you should be able to do this with 6 angel slayers.(don’t waste any dsbbq in this. it isn’t worth it.) Fly up in the beginning, IB2 him and his wargs (make sure you kill the wargs) and fly away quick. I used ninja+ in between Ib2s but they didn’t do much. Just keep flying up and IB2ing him in between his attacks until he is dead. Unless your computer is slow, I recommend fighting him in x1 speed.

cot6 with sera: fly under him quick with enough hp and def for twin salamanders to survive his attacks before they get under him.(you may need faats).

I beat cot7 at level 1500 with 6 dsbbqs, sera, and mermaid+. You gotta spam mermaid+ and IB2 her fallen angels. Whenever she gets close to enough mana to use holy judgment fly to the right side of the screen to make her cast it over there quick! If you did the previous steps correctly your mermaid+ should eventually have her pushed back in her starting spot. just keep spaming rage and mermaid+ at this point.(her special attack should take out a few mermaid+ so you should be able to keep using mermaid+)

cot8 use sera, 6 dsbbqs, and ninja+. first you gotta kill his igniz with IB2 while spamming ninja+. just keep spamming ninja+ while avoiding his special attack and you should be good. when ninjas have him pushed back in his spot you should take the first chance you get to get under him. now all you need to do is keep raging and spamming ninjas until you reach your unit limit.

Flag Post

Miscellaneous Guides

Holy Angel Seraphiel
Save all of your crystals cause later you will need to buy Holy Angel Seraphiel(a hero from castle throne level 10). She costs 3500 crystals and by the time you need her you can just barely get that much if you have been saving.

The reason sera is the best is cause she is the fastest and can farm the fastest(can beat almost every quest in 3 seconds with high enough attack…

As well as dodge many things that even the second fastest hero would’t be able to.) The fast farming is very important cause you need to do a TON of farming in this game.

She has IB2, rage, heal 2, the best long range attack in the game(mostly good as arena def) and a long range attack that is good at freezing things. She can beat any quest/cot at a good level.

If you wasted 1-500 crystals you will need to be about 400 levels higher than normal to get sera.

If you wasted 501-1000 crystals you will need to be about 1000 levels higher than normal and spend an extra at least 2,000,000 extra gold to get sera.

If you wasted 1001-1500 crystals you will need to be about 1500 levels higher than normal and spend at least 45,000,000 extra gold to get sera.

If you wasted 1501-2000 crystals you will need to be about 1500 levels higher than normal and spend at least an extra 117,000,000 extra gold to get sera.

if you wasted more than 2000 crystals you will need to get some of the very hard achievements like “reach level 9000” and “win 30,000 battles” and such.

Skill points
attack>energy>action>def = hp(hp and def are debatable but you don’t really need either of them.) Be sure to have enough energy and action to level up. After that put all into attack.

Farms
Here’s the real farms in order of level: farm100, farm500, farm1000, farm2500, onderbroek, epicfarm, farm6000, gust4v3.

How to beat a farm easily and quickly: Get warg riders from wind temple level 4. use up to 6 staff of holy empire from market level 3 to send them out sooner and win faster.

other
When you are starting, 6 staff of holy empire(market level 3) will get you through most early missions. after that, get warg riders from wind temple lv 4.

mastering = 3 stars = 300% = beat a mission 30 times = get more gold, exp, and items from the mastered quest. you will get 10k gold from mastering your first mission, you will get 20k gold from mastering your third, etc.

cots: 5<1<(2~4[depending weather you have sera yet])<6<3<8<7.

Flag Post

Quick links
This forum is filled with all kinds of information that is very helpful.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143/topics/323378

Can’t connect? See here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143/topics/323378#posts-6802946
That one doesn’t work for you? see this one:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143/topics/323378#posts-6804061

EWS Acronyms and Abbreviations:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143/topics/323378#posts-6802947

Other links can be found here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143/topics/323378#posts-6823650

Flag Post

2-6 can be completed with fire succubi after a wave of valkyries. (not sure, but I haven’t played in a LONG time so bare with me)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

2-6 can be completed with fire succubi after a wave of valkyries. (not sure, but I haven’t played in a LONG time so bare with me)

I know a lot of strategies for a lot of things I don’t have here…. I’m just too lazy to type them right now… XD
Thanks anyway though. :)

Flag Post

These strategies require you to master a lot of missions and don’t require everything you said. Like for example, 1-6 equip all the consumables you start the game with then spam goblins using Viegraff and stand right in-front of him. Then heal if you think you will die. This is much more simple than your strategy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ax4m0k3razeProX:

These strategies require you to master a lot of missions and don’t require everything you said. Like for example, 1-6 equip all the consumables you start the game with then spam goblins using Viegraff and stand right in-front of him. Then heal if you think you will die. This is much more simple than your strategy.

There is more than one way to beat missions/cots. This is one of the great aspects of this game. If you have consumables to burn then by all means use them ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sotlat:

There is more than one way to beat missions/cots. This is one of the great aspects of this game. If you have consumables to burn then by all means use them ;)

when you have consumables that nobody ever uses, whats the point, you should make use of everything you have. Like energy, you should try to make use of every single point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sotlat:

On top of that, 1-6 is one of the few boss quests that can easily beaten with dozens of different things. Valkyrie are the easiest for most people new to this game to use. You don’t need to tank with your hero when using Valkyrie. I make my guides for the average skill level of people new to this game.

when you have consumables that nobody ever uses, whats the point, you should make use of everything you have. Like energy, you should try to make use of every single point.

Like sotlat said, if you have extra consumables then use them. As for using every single point of energy… just… no. If I’m farming 7-1 and I end up with 60 energy left should I wait 20 minutes for it to go up to 70 to use them all? No! Waiting for any energy to refill is just a giant waste of time. In that 20 minutes I could just use arena and farm 7-1 another 100-200 times or so.

Flag Post

EXCEPT THE ARTLOGIC BADGHE 2 WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET IF YOU REBIRTH

Flag Post
Originally posted by quanglinh:

EXCEPT THE ARTLOGIC BADGHE 2 WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET IF YOU REBIRTH

Huh. Caps. Anyway, there’s a wiki with that info.
http://epicwarsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Rebirth

There’s also a forum right here on Kong with that info.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/282963-rebirth

Flag Post

bump

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator