Epic War Saga Walkthough (Not yet finished-only from Chap 1-10 now)

18 posts

Flag Post

I’m make this guild as some one to lazy to even check wiki. This guild will show you fast way to play mission with less farm and no crystal use. That mean we will use Gold hero till at least end of chap 10.
1st step:
-Basic thing to know is when you lv up. 1 Ernegy 1 Action 3 Atk.
-When you run out of ernegy you can atk farm50, farm100, farm250, farm500, farm1000, farm2500, farm6000 or epicfarm to level up.
-If you can’t defeat 1 mission. That mean your lv isn’t high enough.
-You can try to use unit with same element in some battle. But it isn’t always work.
2nd step Lets go.
Chap 1: Spend your gold in Water Temple lv3(Valkyrie) and Market lv3(6xStaff of Holy Empirex6)
1-1 Elf Ranger
1-2 Elf Ranger
1-3 Elf Ranger
1-4 Valkyrie
1-5 Elf Ranger
1-6 Valkyrie
Chap 2: Spend money on Wind Temple lv5(White Tiger)
2-1 Varkyrie
2-2 Elf Ranger
2-3 Varkyrie
2-4 Elf Ranger
2-5 White Tiger
2-6 White Tiger
Chap 3: Spend money on Fire Temple lv3(Fire Succubus)
3-1 White Tiger
3-2 White Tiger
3-3 White Tiger
3-4 White Tiger
3-5 White Tiger
3-6 Succubus
Chap 4: Spend money on Earth Temple lv5(Elite Hobbits)
Spend money on Earth Temple lv5(Elite Hobbits)
4-1 Varkyrie
4-2 White Tiger
4-3 Hobbits
4-4 White Tiger
4-5 Varkyrie
4-6 Elite Hobbits
Chap 5: From this chapter there will be no more walkthrough for items. The next Item you want to get is Dimension Axe(Market lv10)x3, Armor of Darkness(Market lv10)x2, Khronos Shield(Black Smithlv9)x2,Barbartos King Armorx2(Black Smithlv10). Don’t try to get them all in this chapter because you can. The more gold you have from tower and from chest the more items you can have now. You will have them all around Chap 8 and 9
5-1 Elite Hobbits
5-2 Succubus
5-3 Succubus
5-4 Fire Dragon
5-5 Succubus(If you can’t do it by this way use 2xGorillas+ Succubus)
5-6 Ninja
Chap 6
6-1 Ninja
6-2 Ninja
6-3 Ninja
6-4 Ninja
6-5 Ninja
6-6 Succubus

Flag Post

i think your guide is a bit how will I say “rushing” . Why? It is just because for 1-6 you don’t need Valkyrie (you can simply do it with Totems and sharksmen) and It will take time for players to farm theses lvl for holy staffs. For 2-6, 2-5 wargs riders+ rage +holy staves would be better. And for chapter 3 we don’t always need white tiger.

Flag Post

Infact If use White Tiger what you have to do is cast Rage/White Tiger/ Rage. With 6x Staff they can do their work faster than Wargs Rider. Of course Warg Rider work well and cheaper compare to White Tiger but White Tiger can kill the unit behind enemy’s hero. To get 6x Staff you only have to master 3 mission but infact you only need 2x staff to defeat 1-6 with Valkyrie. But more Staff mean faster battle. :)
I don’t use Sharksmen and Totems in 1-6 because of 2 reason.
1. Valkyrie do it faster.
2. Valkyrie work in more battle.
Thanks for your support. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by EWThunderMaster:

Infact If use White Tiger what you have to do is cast Rage/White Tiger/ Rage. With 6x Staff they can do their work faster than Wargs Rider. Of course Warg Rider work well and cheaper compare to White Tiger but White Tiger can kill the unit behind enemy’s hero. To get 6x Staff you only have to master 3 mission but infact you only need 2x staff to defeat 1-6 with Valkyrie. But more Staff mean faster battle. :)
I don’t use Sharksmen and Totems in 1-6 because of 2 reason.
1. Valkyrie do it faster.
2. Valkyrie work in more battle.
Thanks for your support. :)

but will the person aable to upgrade water temple to lvl3 in only chapter 1 lvls

Flag Post

Chap 7
7-1 Ninja
7-2 Pegasus
7-3 Ninja
7-4 Pegasus
7-5 Pegasus
7-6 Pegasus
Chap 8
8-1 Pegasus
8-2 Ninja
8-3 Pegasus
8-4 Ninja
8-5 Ninja
8-6 Twin Diablos (This mission need IB2 to kill BDZ. You shoud buy Sera if you have enough crystal. If not use Popo.)
Chap 9
9-1 Twin Diablo
9-2 Pegasus
9-3 Twin Salamanders(Reaper is better but some time the Ninja dog double IB2 and you die).
9-4 Pegasus Knight
9-5 1 White Tigers+ Succbus
9-6 Ninja
Chap 10
10-1 Twin Diablos
10-2 Valkyrie (Reaper is better.)
10-3 Double IB2.
10-4 Twin Diablos
10-5 Twin Diablos
10-6 Elite Hobbits (Run under him and IB2 everything he summon.)
Chap 11
11-1 Ninja (Run under him and IB2 everything he summon.)
11-2 Double IB2
11-3 Few IB2. Summon some think you want.
11-4 Double IB2
11-5 Twin Diablos(I must check this again but will take a long time.)
11-6 1xDragon Warrior+ 1xPegasus+ Dragon Warrior.
Chap 12
12-1 Twin Diablos
12-2 Twin Diablos
12-3 Lamia
12-4
12-5
12-6
I will update other chapter latter.
CoT 1: 6000Def Diablos(4500 If you use BBQ or 2x Faatality Drink as it give Diablos 30000 Health)
CoT 4: 2000Atk Elf Ranger(You may want Time+)- Can be done with 1850 Atk Elf Ranger but require perfect timing.
CoT 5: 1000Atk Peg(need 1 hour which you have from Dragon Egg).
Thanks to Vegito_ quick guides and some other people who show me what Item to take.

Flag Post

Blank. I will add Walkthrough to this comment later.

Flag Post

Thnx for the walkthrough. In my previous account, I used up all my money to buy new units, so I needed to grind more. And since my units were already really good, farming the old, easy missions to complete them was boring. Now I can just look here, and see what I should spend money and crystals on, and what to avoid entirely. I had to make this new account to make up for the money and crystals I wasted.

Flag Post

Fix your grammar and spelling, there are around 20 mistakes.

Flag Post

11-5 can be done with reapers too and it dosen’t need any special equipment to do it 2 dimensional axes, 2 kronos shields 1 gugnir and i used 1 cyborg armor and with 1070lvl
i some times casted shield so that reapers wouldnt die to fast and could heal themselfs from fire mobs

Flag Post

very helpful

Flag Post

I want to ask… What is IB2?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wulrenko123:

I want to ask… What is IB2?

IB2= Ice Blaster 2

Flag Post

Hmm, good advice more or less, but it’s too vague first of all. Second of all, there is the wiki (I realize you had pointed that out) But…the wiki is linked in the game after all. Third of all, there are other much more precise forum guides, with multiple ways of doing things.

I do thank you for your contribution to the Epic War Saga community though. :D

Flag Post

For 12-3, dragon warrior is generally better, but if strong enough, Lamias work faster.

Flag Post

about 1st chap you can use just dwarf sharp shooter and rage+giant fist(all the chap it’s same)just spam the dwarfs and in the start kill the enemy with giant fist so you can get atleast 60 units who are trapping enemy in the end and would be easy to make it not to farm 2days to make lvl 3 water temple and market because they are too weak to get that expensive for them somethings so they will need t make first atleast chap1 to get staffs of holy empire :)

Flag Post

vladi, that is a very bad idea, dwarf shooters will not be good at all in the first chapter, even though they might win, but against twin salamander even though its void boss, the units would make your life difficult and against oni they would take forever to kill him, just follow this guide or the beginners guide.

Flag Post

well at my phone 3dragon sabre 3silver swords+giant first and dwarfs kill the twin salamnder but they don’t finish to there they go to 2-1,2-2 and 2-3!but for further i use centaur archer+4 dragon sabres and 1holy empire staff with this i centaurs at lvl 26 ive beat to 3-3 but this can be alternate way for this who can’t afford the Valkyrie and to save some money :)

Flag Post

You can look in my guide it have fastest way to beat it.
Tested and Calculated the time you can easily get those unit in my Guide if you master mission !
Link:http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/363809-mission-guide?page=1#posts-7497244