Exodus Clan(Friendly&Guidance)

26 posts

Flag Post

We are a clan that stick together when the dawn of demon invaded our country.We fight them with valor and strength till the last one of them has been slayed.We knew all the trick that can help players to defeat the epic war saga campaign.Just pms one of the member of this clan or post a reply on this forum and we will get back to you guys soon.

Clan Leader:-XxLanZeRxX
General In Command:-shadowbolt1
Chief At Arms:-Vacant
Knight Of Valor:-Vacant
Guider Of Light:-Vacant
Members:-

Thats all for now :D.We are a clan that guide player during their harsh time and we are also friendly.Find us in lobby or forum.

Flag Post

Join our clan, it will be fun!

Flag Post

We also offer protection from invader :)

Flag Post

If you would like a Walkthrough for any levels, just ask!

Flag Post

If a few people ask, I will consider making a walkthrough of a few chapters.

Flag Post

I would help with the walkthrough :)

Flag Post

Doesn’t look like anyone is interested.

Flag Post

There is about 1M walkthrough already

Flag Post

Well if you are against it i wont make one.

Flag Post

The multiplayer aspect of this game has been nerfed because it was causing too many problems. Guilds are not really needed here. Also, there are already extensive walkthroughs both in forums and in the wiki. Check the “Sacred Scrolls” forum (it is stickied) for more information.

Flag Post

I have already said i would not make one so stop complaining _

Any other suggestions welcome.

Flag Post

I can’t think what this clan gonna be lol because this clan was leaded by a hacker that probably dont know about this game so much and a player that still on around chapter 8-10 i think, how you both gonna make a level guide
so you both just gonna make a random guide
you should complete the games without cheating first so you know what to do
what you gonna do probably just gonna search the level guide everywhere that you think is the easiest one

Flag Post

Hack?Wtf r u sying newbie == i bought my gears using my OWN money so i dont see why u should accuse me of such stpid newbie would say == Btw i cleared all the maps n lvl

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLanZeRxX:

Hack?Wtf r u sying newbie == i bought my gears using my OWN money so i dont see why u should accuse me of such stpid newbie would say == Btw i cleared all the maps n lvl

Whether you’re a buyer or a hacker, his point is still valid. You went through the game using items that the majority will never be able to get.

Flag Post

Item that can be bought using money?Dont be jealous with my money ==

Flag Post

Hack?Wtf r u sying newbie == i bought my gears using my OWN money so i don’t see why u should accuse me of such stpid nerbie would say == Btw i cleared all the maps in lvl and i’m typo too

what i want to say is: CAN YOU SCREENSHOT YOUR KREDS AND YOUR CRYSTALS TOO
and because you have beat all level with a freaking Hacker Gear so you don’t know how to beat it with normal equipment with a people that doesn’t buy crystals you probably don’t know about it

Flag Post

yea… the only people that we know of who did everything legit is me and sotlat with those kinds of items so yeaaa mostly if anything ask people like Veg or me or Sot, or anyone whos like doing the game the hard way since everyone doesnt have “money”, still helping people if anything, and on a side note, ill probably finish what i intended to finish since i haven’t yet with this game with to much busy work

Flag Post

Hatsune long time no see remember me?

Flag Post

I is croc’s brother but he got a new account called AshandCrocnaw

Flag Post

LOL so you saying you waste about 10000kred which is $5000 if Im not wrong
and your member is a lv530 with sap LOL

Flag Post

Item that can be bought using money?Dont be jealous with my money ==

I’m not being jealous, I’m stating facts. Also, you’re intentionally avoiding the point…

Flag Post
Originally posted by super_nacho:

Hatsune long time no see remember me?

Yea i remember sorta lol

Flag Post

Lol hatsune do u remember CrocnawVsAsh well he got a new account called AshandCrocnaw xD

Flag Post

Whats that Pokemon

Flag Post

Well…I would join..Need to pass Ch5 – M4 .-.