Suggestion and Ideas page 4

1452 posts

Flag Post

Could you make it so that once we set our settings, like, Zoomed-out, 2x speed, etc. it would maintain them at ALL times? Because it gets tiring clicking the settings every game that I go into.

Also, you think you could make it so that we can see the fully-detailed view of our achievements? That way we can see what we did to earn them, what we were given as a result, etc.

Flag Post

I would like to see which key activates which unit/ability. Such as Q on my first unit to the left of the number that it cost.

Flag Post

Another suggestion, you think you could add a “Time Completion: XX:XX:XX” stat on the page that is shown when you defeat a boss for that designated quest? Thanks.

Flag Post

Sell items.

Flag Post

Another suggestion, could you grant the ability the make more than one purchases of the same item at a time? So, instead of buying 10 swords, one at a time, I could buy 10 swords with one single purchase.

Flag Post

Sorry, I really don’t mean to spam these, but I have been playing for a bit, and the more I play, the more I think of / find out as bugs, etc.

OK, so, you know those numbers that show up on the battlefield (-XX and +XX for damage and heals done)? Well, wouldn’t it reduce lag if you gave us an option to disable the game from showing these? Because less lag = win, I don’t care if it gives me 10 FPS or .1 FPS, I want as much lag reduction as possible when needed.

Flag Post

Allow the ability to sell things please. Seriously, sell, sell, sell. Why sell? Because I am stuck on Chapter 1, Final Boss, and I feel that the only way to surpass him is to upgrade my main character, which involves me to acquire 15k – 22k Gold, and that requires me to complete Mission 5, 43 – 63 times at a 2-star rating. However, I have 22 freakin books that I can’t POSSIBLY use, and I would LOVE to sell them. So, please, implement the ability to sell an item – I don’t even care if it’s as low as 1 Gold per, it’s still more than what I had before.

Flag Post

Add the water dagon.

Flag Post

It appears to me that only earth and fire have titans (the salamander king and the earth dragon) plz add titans for earth, thunder and water thanks. Also I noticed that there’s an achievement for 50 units, but I counted and there are only 40+, where are the rest?

Flag Post

the tiger is the titan of the wind

Flag Post

O, really? Because I thought that titans only have 1 per summoning.

Flag Post

Can you give us an option to disable Tooltips during combat? Because they tend to get in the way when I’m sitting the mouse on the spot, ready to click it again, and after learning my spells, I don’t need the stupid Tooltips for every single battle.

Flag Post

There should be a button under “Profile” to see your inventory, and another button to see your troops types – without relying on JUST the boxes to place them in for battle.

Flag Post

be able to sell things

Flag Post

Hope it wont consume all of the bar when you just want to use 1 bar of skill or army

Flag Post

please make by default x2 speed and zoom out battle. I hate to click them every battles! At least make an option for us!

Flag Post

ability to sell items would be great.
also, the ability to upgrade units like EW1 and EW2 rather than just getting new units

Flag Post

Well what i think you should do is add an options button where you can change the graphics and also go in fullscreen and stuff

Flag Post

units with muliple elements like a unit with wind and fire as element this unit would take from earth units 0.25x base dmg and from water 1.5x base dmg and from wind units 0.125x base dmg
and from fire 0.5x base dmg
and strong against wind with 1.5xbase dmg and earth untis 2x base dmg
or units with elemnt like fire thunder
well there can be any kind of element combination
that would be very good units and hard to counter units
so their costs are naturaly higher as normal units and there shoul also be an condition like that you must have a unit with only 1 element that has 1 of their element kombination like you have a fire wind unit and you must have a fire unit or a wind unit in your deck

Flag Post

Units lvl up maybe until level5 and new heroes on chapt5

Flag Post

Maybe add some sort of bonus to themed decks (pure elves deck, only demons, etc) to spice some fluff to the game. Or do some sort of play style bonuses, like a tactian bonus (better stats or the ability to issue orders) if you don’t use your spells until you fill the gauge and keep it unspent, or a hero stance if you dont summon units… Mainly little details to incite players to try different styles or techniques, instead of just looking how to break the system and just maximize stuffs.

Flag Post

Fullscreen mode? A diagram of element strengths and weaknesses. And maybe some transparency on the unit info during battle because it lingers in front of the attack bar and makes it a hastle to look at. Hotkeys for units?!?

Flag Post

be able to command units to charge or fall back. seeing my melee units just charge into battle and get eaten by ranged units. by being able to hold back till you have an army of a good size and then charge or when getting overwhelmed being able to fall back and save a few of your ranged units.

Flag Post

Game should lasts longer

Flag Post

One thing that I just thought of. To reduce the grind and tedious repetition, if you can beat an opponent in under 30 seconds, that mission should count as mastered…you still need to work to get to the point where you are that badass and you still need to buy good units, but it’s incredibly silly to just repeat a mission over and over again using the same formula…