add factions!!!!!

Flag Post

add Factions!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Markovak007:

add factions!!!!!

Originally posted by Markovak007:

add Factions!!!

and become like all other “multiplayer” games?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by ThyThunderous:
Originally posted by hurricane112233:
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:
Originally posted by hurricane112233:

I think Every Thing should be buyable with Gold, perhaps a little bit more expensive than with crystals.
Like, with 200 crystals I can exchange for 15,000 gold.
So something that costs like 100 crystals should be sold by 7,500 gold too… or a little bit more.

That would be nice.
The thing I liked about the past Epic War games was that you could potentially buy any and every unit without having to pay real money.
If you think about it, we do give more gameplays to the developer when we go back to play it more and unlock all the units for free. (paying with just our time)

I don’t know, I completely support Rudy and I love his games, but I’d really rather see donations/payments be optional rather than necessary to unlock every unit.

its not necessary, you can simply rebirth.

also, if it were to that ratio, then you could get seraphiel for wayy less than 1million gold, which is REALLY easy to get. the same would happen with tiger god.

Actually Seraphiel would cost 2,625,000 gold (3,500 crystals)… But as I said, it could cost more.
But to get 3,500 crystals you have to buy the option of 500 Kreds for 7,000 + 1,400 crystals.
In other words, you have to spend 50 dollars to buy it. (I think it is too expensive)

The Tiger God would cost 4,125,000 gold(5,500 crystals)
To buy both, you would have to spend 100 dollars/1000 Kreds for the option 15,000 + 3,000 crystals (WT#!)

Maybe 20,000,000 Gold for the Seraphiel and 35,000,000 Gold for the Tiger God…

I would NEVER spend $100.00 in a flash game!!!
With this money I can buy 3 or 4 games!!!
Or 6 months of WOW

This is a pointless argument, first of all Kholai costs more than Sera meanwhile Kholai is actually a weaker hero, so is Khronos, tiger god would be a bit too cheap aswell as that it won’t take too long to actually farm them, crystals however are a special currency in the game. If you were to make a game wouldn’t you want money to come along with it? Honestly what i s the point of this when you know that nothing will prevail after, I highly doubt it would ever happen as that would completely wreck profits which they’re already low on Units such as Sera/King of hell/Tiger god would have to be at least 70 Million+, anyway let this end as it’s pointless argument throughout, Crystals are a special thing to the game so let this end. There is a way to get them but slower, Doing caves, achievements if you don’t want to buy.

Lulz Pyramid.

Sera will never cost gold only crystals. Gold is too easy to purchase at high levels and that won’t be interesting after you bought everything.No point after that.

Flag Post

Not going to even bother Quoting as it would make it massive, let this argument over the Crystal>Gold end, the person who started it should’ve though about company matters and profits more.

Flag Post

*get

Flag Post

Awww, king you didn’t have to quote all O’Dat now to fix that mistake Lol.

Flag Post

to trade and sell item

Flag Post

There could be some heroes available at the monster lab. There are some very interesting ones to play, that are not too overpowered, but their actual price in crystal make them just not worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThyThunderous:

Awww, king you didn’t have to quote all O’Dat now to fix that mistake Lol.

i quoted it because looks more fun when it’s huge

Flag Post

I really wish that you would be able to se how much HP your hero has, as well as the foes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LilxBling:

I really wish that you would be able to se how much HP your hero has, as well as the foes.

There’s actually a HP bar… You meant the exact amount?

Flag Post

It would be nice if we could log in with an iPhone, I tried the game on iPhone but I should begin the game from start

Flag Post

pls update the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by plocios:

pls update the game

Artgame says: “Around mid January we will submit the updates.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by GalGhost:

pls update the game

Great, only 1-2 week!

Flag Post

new unit: were-tiger (from EW4)
element: wind – type: melee
unit stats: HP: 680 – ATK: 120 – def: 30 – hits: 2
aptitude: 72/60/48 – pop: 10 – mana cost: 5 – attack power: 0,9/0,6
move speed: 3.5 – attack speed: 4
attack status: fly (second attack only) – st_immunity: poison – st_weakness: burn
guard: Stun=0,7 – Fly=0,8 – Fataalty=0,7 – Poison=1,0 – Burn=0,6 – Shock=0,8 – Freeze=0,9
bought from: wind temple lvl5 – costs: 150.000 gold

were-tiger+:
unit stats: HP: 760 – ATK: 145 – def: 35 – hits: 2
aptitude: 79/64/49 – pop: 12 – mana cost: 5 – attack power: 0,9/0,6
move speed: 3.5 – attack speed: 4
attack status: fly (second attack only) – st_immunity: poison – st_weakness: burn
guard: Stun=0,7 – Fly=0,8 – Fataalty=0,7 – Poison=1,0 – Burn=0,6 – Shock=0,8 – Freeze=0,9
bought from: monster lab lvl10 – costs: were-tiger, 8×giant’s foot, 1.550.000 gold or 1200 crystals

Flag Post

1.Should be able to sell items.
2.Should give extra exp for killing monsters.
3.Gold should be able to be exchanged for crystals.

Flag Post

Hero Idea: Annihilator The Great Overlord.
Cost: 900000000 gold at the Castle Throne level 10.
Weapon: Sword with black flames.
Element: Void
HP: 45500
Atk: 1070
Def: 540
Ability: Steals 2% HP of the damage you deal, reheals with 1% of your HP every second.
Spells: Special Attack(Level 1 required), Summon 2 Fallen Angels(Cost 3, level 200 required), Rage(Cost 2, level 5 required), Steal HP, Spirit Bomb(Cost 6, level 900 required) and Clone(Cost 6, level 900 required, makes a clone of yourself, HP: 4550 Atk: 107 Def: 54)

Flag Post

I think the game should definitely have….

1.A few more hero units (Like a few previous Epic war heroes such as Simon the Magician, Kara the Slayer, Cassandra the Queen Etc.)

2.A few prices tweaked(Some units are insanely expensive and not really worth it)

3.Allow trading of items(Because it’s annoying if a friend inexplicably has heaps of one item you need but can’t seem to get and you have heaps of another item they need)

4.Make it so fighting higher level foes in the arena gives you noticeably more battle points (Like for every ten levels higher an enemy is you get +5 battle points)

Flag Post

have fullscreen mode for all kongregate games!!!!
PLEASE!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mihirbhakta1:

have fullscreen mode for all kongregate games!!!!
PLEASE!!!

that is actually impossible for reasons I cannot recall, but I read somewhere on the forums from an admin where they said its impossible to have fullscreen.

Originally posted by kisember:
Originally posted by GalGhost:

pls update the game

Great, only 1-2 week!

actually, Artlogicgames said in the chat that they will not update the game anymore, and have stop updating this game.

Flag Post

hi i think if the tower aslo be at battle while playing the quest like epic war 1 ,

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Great game i love epic war i played all 1-5 and now saga its more interactive. new version coming out soon?
sell items back to market? and able to make a kitchen to make own food or more rewards for all types of ore
where are the orc totem from epic war 2?