EWS Quiz! Let's have even more FUN! The LLLOOONNNGGGEST ever lasting thread! page 5

124 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by agonydestroyer:

you didn’t ask question. I’ll ask
Q: What is hardest achievement?

A: Robot Monster
Q: which CoT has super shadow goblins [EX] as a unit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

you didn’t ask question. I’ll ask
Q: What is hardest achievement?

A: Robot Monster
Q: which CoT has super shadow goblins [EX] as a unit?

A:CoT7
surpassing hacker? is hardest achievement

Flag Post

Q: how much gold will cost to make 6 ultimate galaxy swords 22 galaxy swords 198 infinity blades? (very hard)

Flag Post

Q: how much gold will cost to make 6 ultimate galaxy swords 22 galaxy swords 198 infinity blades? (very hard)

A: 18,588,004,000.

Q: How much gold does it cost to get Igniz+?

Flag Post

A: 6000000
Q: who is the slowest hero?

Flag Post

A
popo
Q
who is the stronges hero in the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rougerunner4:

A
popo
Q
A:
who is the stronges hero in the game?

A:Holy angel seraphiel
Q: how much crystals you need to buy all crystal heroes?

Flag Post

A: 25450 is total crystal to buy all heroes
Q: Who is the best titan?

Flag Post

A: Either igniz+ or Aeon+. It depeds on you equipment. Lots of fire+ boosts will make Igniz+ better, if not, then Aeon+
Q: Who is the strongest GOLD hero?

Flag Post

A:Khronos the hero have the highest attack so i think it the best
Q:How to beat Chapter 11 Mission 5 (11-5)

Flag Post

A: spam lamias and get 5 dimension axes and 1 barbatos king armor
Q:which unit is best to use in Cave of Trial 7?

Flag Post

A:I have no idea
Q:How much Crystal would it take to buy everything(everything able to be bought with crystals)?

Flag Post

A: spam lamias and get 5 dimension axes and 1 barbatos king armor
Q:which unit is best to use in Cave of Trial 7?

Originally posted by Blazer205:

A:I have no idea
Q:How much Crystal would it take to buy everything(everything able to be bought with crystals)?

for cot7 best way is to use mermaid+

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goman1234567890:

A: Either igniz+ or Aeon+. It depeds on you equipment. Lots of fire+ boosts will make Igniz+ better, if not, then Aeon+

Actually, Tiger God is the best titan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:

maybe better to say aeon+, igniz+ and tiger god are best

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:

maybe better to say aeon+, igniz+ and tiger god are best

As far as I’ve seen Tiger God is better than Aeon+… It is much easier to kill Aeon+ with IB2 than it is to kill Tiger God with IB2 (Not because of health, but because of speed… I can much more easily avoid Aeon, run up and IB2 him, then run away quick.)… Igniz+ may be very debatable if he were to have some fire GS…. Although Igniz+ is even easier to kill with IB2 cause he is fire…
I’m sure if there were a Tiger God+ he would be the best by far without need for debate.
As for being used in missions I really don’t know other than what death and Dan say… But from seeing him in arena I can really imagine what he can do in a quest…
Tiger God is something I will make sure to get when I rebirth… but that means having to choose between Aeon and Igniz now…

And since nobody asked a question… Who is more useful to have after beating all the quests and cots Aeon or Igniz? (I’m leaning toward Aeon cause Igniz can be IB2ed to death easily as arena def…) All I really plan to do after beating cot7 is farm for some Galaxy Swords…

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Q: how much gold and exp gives 12-6 when mastered?

Flag Post

Question, How do you beat 11-6?

Flag Post

Q: how much gold and exp gives 12-6 when mastered?

exp:2400
gold:24000
without additional exp or gold

Flag Post
Originally posted by irulepiem123:

Question, How do you beat 11-6?

Spam dragon warriors. If you have SAP you might need consumables to survive more than one spirit bomb if you take too long… If you have sera you should have no problem with that.

Flag Post

Titan comparison
Titans:
(This is terms of usefulness as well as strength) tiger god> aeon+= Igniz+ > bdz+ = Pitlord > aeon= Igniz> bdz> twin diablos= Twin Salamander> Flame Devil> Wyrm> Fafnir> Fire Dragon> Earth Dragon > Arch Angel > Sea Serpent > Cyclops
Upper class titans:
Tiger god > aeon+ = fire dragon Igniz+ > black dragon zero+ = Pitlord > aeon= Igniz> bdz
Tiger god: TG has 2nd highest speed in the game tied with Wukong and is beat only by Holy Angel Seraphiel (HERO). Also 2nd highest attack in game tied with bdz+ (ATK stat 160). Also has null freeze which is very good for resisting ice blaster 2 (ib2)
Aeon+: Has highest attack ATK stat in the game and null freeze great at taking out Pegasus knights. (Pegs)
Fire Dragon Igniz+: Aeon+ vs. Igniz+ is a big argument. Aeon+ has best stats in the game and null shock. (Useful for taking out pegs) Aeon+ gets 9 hits while Igniz gets 2 hits and Aeon+ has higher speed.
However Aeon+ is a void type so lacks element boost which Igniz+ has. And fire is an easy element to boost because of DSL (Demon sword leviathan). If Igniz+ with 6 fire GS (Galaxy Sword) and Aeon+ with 6 UGS (Ultimate Galaxy Swords) fought, Igniz+ would easily win. Also Igniz+ only requires 800 crystals from stone guardians compared to a 2000 crystals for Aeon+ from bdz. Igniz+ also has more uses in missions and cots. Also Aeon+ requires rate stones which are rewards in cot7 and cot8. Really depends what you think about these 2 mighty titans.

Pitlord: Is very good defensively and offensively due to high range and stats. Also get element boost and resist shock. Pitlord and TG have very high crystals costs so only TG is worth getting. (tg is 5,500 crystals and pitlord 6000 crystals) you will probably get them after rebirth if you get sera. (Highly recommended hero, get it before anything that cost crystals)
TG has many uses in cots and missions and is very good at farming too.TG is only not used much because of massive cost so most people get Aeon+, Igniz+ and sera.

Bdz+: Bdz+ is a less offensive choice because of lower stats and is void but is still great at killing pegs due to null shock however is outclassed by aeon+.
Aeon: Same as Aeon+ but lower stats.
Igniz: Same as Igniz+ but lower stats.
Bdz: Same as Bdz+ but lower stats.
Lower class titans:
Twin diablos= Twin Salamander> Flame Devil> Wyrm> Fafnir> Fire Dragon> Earth Dragon > Arch Angel > Sea Serpent > Cyclops

Flame devil: Is reasonably fast and reasonably strong but outclassed by Igniz and Pitlord. Also it has low defensive stats.
Arch angel: Is too slow and is outclassed by every other lv 8 titan.
Fafnir: Is the only thunder titan and good at handling sera.
Great Wyrm: Has good range & can kill almost any slow unit. It is the only wind titan.
Sea Serpent: Ironically is weak to burn status so it is in in lower ranks. Also doesn’t have many uses.
Twin Diablos: Has many and is best earth titan. It’s usually used in defensive cases.
Twin Salamander: Twin salamander does everything twin diablos does at a high lv and faster.
Earth Dragon: Doesn’t have a lot of uses and is too slow for just one unit.
Fire Dragon: Has many uses and is reasonably strong at beginning of the game.
Cyclops: Possibly the worst titan in the game. Very slow and is outclass by Earth Dragon. (And every other titan) Also is bad defensively.

Flag Post

how much exp u get if u beat all quests once, when they are mastered

Flag Post

bump