Suggestion Box

3312 posts

Flag Post

Yep, I am starting this.
My suggestion: Add ingame custom skins and looks. With no stat boosts or at least half as good as the lab boosts.
Weapons? Different kinds of stats like higher damage and slower fire rate and whatnot.

But we want to have the most fun with this, right? So let’s keep it balanced.

Flag Post

Balance is critical to the dev team. We have 12 Battle Suits each with 5 weapons that we are releasing slowly so we can balance each one as it comes. Each weapon has 3 tiers which effect rate of fire, damage, etc… but its only balanced in that the new maps will require higher Ranks and matchmake you with those of even Rank.

The 12 Battle Suits will also have multiple ranks with a unique appearance.

Flag Post

profile for char. stats/skills, medals/achievements etc. More maps, maybe clan tourneys in the future.

Flag Post

I think you should award XP for winning and Cash for kills, or vice versa. As is, scouts are the weakest when it comes to capturing the “hill”, making them harder to use for team play.
Tanks not so hot on chasing down enemies, but can hold the fort like a beast. Maybe too beasty :P

Flag Post

1. add tournaments. either that or make a system where the winning teams fight each other after every match.
2. Make it so players can create games and choose the map, team colors, and other specifics. except for the match name that should stay a serial number

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trogdorfanatic:

1. add tournaments. either that or make a system where the winning teams fight each other after every match.
2. Make it so players can create games and choose the map, team colors, and other specifics. except for the match name that should stay a serial number

it is called “Freefall TOURNAMENT” is it not? im pretty sure tournaments are going to be added some time

Flag Post

1. In game auto balance. I don’t want to play 6v1s…
2. Display the current battle suit of the player when looking at the scores (tab) so that you know what needs to be balanced.
3. Some form of kicking inactives.

Flag Post

pretty much all of these feature requests are in the works. we are a small independent studio, so some of these features will take a little time, but we are cranking on them as fast as we can, don’t you worry!

Flag Post

Rank thing getting on my nerves since i earned master sergeant. It makes team like me and guys with lowest ranks who sit infront of the base most of the time vs the team made from averages who know what to do. Some changes to this matter would be nice.

Flag Post

it would be nice if this game had 1v1…

deathmatch/team deathmatch.. capture the flag and more stuff like that..also it would be good if it had profile and you could buy skills wich upgrade the speed/attack speed and more.( but it would be forever) cant wait for updates!!!also i rly want to see new maps!!!!

Flag Post

For Tech their melee kick should push enemies back a bit and maybe stun them for a second like the gunner does when he snipes. This would offset a scouts and tanks coming at the tech to melee.

Flag Post

They do, Trog. But only if the one who gets kicked has no shields… I think xD

Also, Bring price of 1 match only buffs down. Like 75%
The Fly 10% faster for one match, should be maybe $75
The take 10% less damage… $80
The attack 10% faster… $80
Fly 10% longer? $45

Just some suggestions.

Flag Post

I think this game should have a few addons to help it not feel a little more skill intensive. Like making it so that if you free fire( non locking on) you take 50% maybe 100% extra damage. The biggest issue i’ve run into is that there is not a kick system, and the amount of people on our team is SUPER important. Your teams total hp and damage per second has to be close to your oponents. if it isn’t then you are GOING to lose. So kick system and load time i think take priority( for me anyways!;D ) But i think there should be a solid option to try and aim at your oponent without the lock on system, rightnow it is a good bit too hard.

Flag Post

Freerange told me to put this here, so I am:
A dodge would be helpful. You can roll in combat.
Or, it can vary depending on the class:
Tank- A wide sidestep
Gunner- Hits the dirt, and gets up quickly
Tech- A slide or something
Scout- A barrel roll
Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Edge363:

I think this game should have a few addons to help it not feel a little more skill intensive. Like making it so that if you free fire( non locking on) you take 50% maybe 100% extra damage. The biggest issue i’ve run into is that there is not a kick system, and the amount of people on our team is SUPER important. Your teams total hp and damage per second has to be close to your oponents. if it isn’t then you are GOING to lose. So kick system and load time i think take priority( for me anyways!;D ) But i think there should be a solid option to try and aim at your oponent without the lock on system, rightnow it is a good bit too hard.

it not hard to hit people on the other side of the map non locked on, it takes skill. that’s why there should be a 10 dmg extra buff for non auto-locked attacks to give people something to work on to get better

Flag Post

There is a buff already, locked on firing has lower DPS (fewer shots fired per second)

Flag Post

guys.first of all think that every char have differend aim. if they make 100% more dmg for non lock then TECH will own. YES look at TECH non lock aim and look at SCOUT non lock aim…… i think you took the point! the game will lose the ballance…………..

Flag Post

i disagree. The tech has a problem hitting scouts because there bullets are slower, same with tanks. and true humnab, but the bonus is…negligible when faced with the benefits of being able to put all your efforts into dodging. Because aiming and dodging is extremely hard, so players that can do it should be rewarded, while those that can’t can rely on auto aim and more team work. I would also be up for a 15% smaller spread for machine guns instead. and do the tanks and tech even get a bonus when free firing? i might just be spouting nonsense!:P

Flag Post

some bugs:
-sometimes precision (gunner) is still active while moving, the red circle is still visible and the icon for 100+ precision is visible on the left side of the screen

-inaccurate reward screen: after the game ends, you get automatically your credits (60 in my case), even before the exp and credit reward screen (press “L” while the stat screen is on →1382 total). and the reward screen shows you, that it adds additional ~60 credits on the already new value (1382+60=1442), but at the next game / in the menu I’m back at my old value (1382).

suggestions:
-sometimes I’m dying less than a second before I did want to jump → I’m paying 50 credits, even thought its sometimes just 3 sedconds left to respawn. deactivate paying mode for less than 8 seconds, make it a second based value (p.e. 1seond left: 2 credits; 5s left: 10 credits), or just dont use “space” as the default buying button. It sucks to practically have no reward after a 15min game, just because you accidentally used the early respawn function for 50Credits…

-in any case some inactive kicking funktion, as said before. Or at least some button you have to press, before you can enter the next match after the last one is over .. or the inactives will stay in the game round for round.

-if I know I gonna loose a game, there isnt a difference trying to get some more kills or just walk to the fridge to get something to eat: you get the same reward… so please make the reward effort/skill dependent. Like every 1000 total damage dealt (and healed, or nobody would want to play tech) gives you 1 XP /5 credits.

Flag Post

People would want to play Tech with that system. Your suppressor’s kills count as your kills, so damage probably would count too. Of course, it probably wouldn’t be too hard to recode it.

They’re changing the paid respawn button. Last I heard, the update was being uploaded/reviewed.

Flag Post

We weren’t able to get an update in Friday night, so unfortunately, it will wait until Monday, but hopefully, we will have some more balancing getting in that build this weekend

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vrihet:

2. Display the current battle suit of the player when looking at the scores (tab) so that you know what needs to be balanced.

I dont know about the first one… It would be like halo reach when someone leaves the game during the match.

Flag Post

Compared to other kong fps games, this is fun but needs some stuff to stand chance to the other fps games like “begone guerra” and “red crucible.”

The two most imortant things would be maps, and vehicles.

Flag Post

Does firing scoped but not locked reduce the fire rate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vrihet:

im glad you said something about the autobalance because yesterday i was in a game and i was up against 5 guys this is probrably my only big current problem.