Suggestion Box page 32 (locked)

3336 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

^+2

Yo, mind posting something relevant to the topic? Thanks.

quit being an ass to everybody El_X… he was just agreeing to it so let him agree

yeah, and josh’s post was more relevant to the topic than your was.

Flag Post

make so you can host a match and chose game modes if that possible thank you FRG

Flag Post

it should show all friends online, same server as you or not, and also say what server they are on. And make it where friends who haven’t played the game don’t show up on in game friend list.

Flag Post

PLEEEEEASSEEEEE Bring back the comet rush’s 4 second cooldown, this 6 seconds is just horse crap, I can’t seem to get anywhere now without falling to the bottom, waiting for my comet rush to come back and then trying again… Idc if you reduce its damage but I want it back for its agility.

Also, I want to ask for a vote, people can vote to keep or remove (or majorly change) the flare gun. I hate it and its probably only the people who have perma bought it who like it… So I think it would be good if we got a vote……

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

PLEEEEEASSEEEEE Bring back the comet rush’s 4 second cooldown, this 6 seconds is just horse crap, I can’t seem to get anywhere now without falling to the bottom, waiting for my comet rush to come back and then trying again… Idc if you reduce its damage but I want it back for its agility.

Also, I want to ask for a vote, people can vote to keep or remove (or majorly change) the flare gun. I hate it and its probably only the people who have perma bought it who like it… So I think it would be good if we got a vote……

>Implying tank is agile.
Seems legit. Oh I also hate the flamethrower, let’s all vote for a weapon change, oh and of course, people who perma-bought it is gonna vote for a keep.
Understand each class has its Pros and Cons, gotta learn how to deal with them.

Flag Post

Well i saw a comment on freerange games page on kong and saw that there was a idea for a wager match where you can wager your in-game cash and if you win you get the cash; so i wanted to add to that and say that if you guys would make that make it where you can wager 100,250, and 500 in-game cash.It should also be small teams like 2v2,3v3, and 4v4 and if your team wins you guys get the cash.I have another idea like you should make a party system where you and your friends can be on the same team everytime but i would make it a certain limit of people in a party at a time like 3-4 people in a party. And here is my last idea this is my most wanted idea to come (this and wager match) maybe where you can make a clan.You can have a button on the homepage of freefallor whatever and click to “Creat Clan” or whatever you want to call it and you pay so much in-game cash(preferably no kreds wouldnt be fair to people that dont want to spend money on a game or dont have the cash to do so) like maybe 5000 in-game cash.Once you have clicked the “Create Clan” button if your in a clan already you need to leave it and you name your clan,cant be a name thats already taken, and once you name your clan while your in Freefall it’ll show a clan tag (it will only show up in Freefall).Maybe a clan leaderboard too?thanks for reading my long list of ideas sincerely darker5 ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by darker5:

Well i saw a comment on freerange games page on kong and saw that there was a idea for a wager match where you can wager your in-game cash and if you win you get the cash; so i wanted to add to that and say that if you guys would make that make it where you can wager 100,250, and 500 in-game cash.It should also be small teams like 2v2,3v3, and 4v4 and if your team wins you guys get the cash.I have another idea like you should make a party system where you and your friends can be on the same team everytime but i would make it a certain limit of people in a party at a time like 3-4 people in a party. And here is my last idea this is my most wanted idea to come (this and wager match) maybe where you can make a clan.You can have a button on the homepage of freefallor whatever and click to “Creat Clan” or whatever you want to call it and you pay so much in-game cash(preferably no kreds wouldnt be fair to people that dont want to spend money on a game or dont have the cash to do so) like maybe 5000 in-game cash.Once you have clicked the “Create Clan” button if your in a clan already you need to leave it and you name your clan,cant be a name thats already taken, and once you name your clan while your in Freefall it’ll show a clan tag (it will only show up in Freefall).Maybe a clan leaderboard too?thanks for reading my long list of ideas sincerely darker5 ;)

1st, of all u just explained a tournament.

2nd, No if all your friends are high ranks it will be unfair for the other peps.

3rd, clans ya that is far off so be patient.

All this stuff is far off so be patient. The be on your friends team, and clan team will never work because that means OP teams all the time.

Flag Post

Thanks for pointing out the rank thing didnt think about that.Plus thats kinda what i meant is a tournament type of thing where you can get some extra cash :) plus i know its far off just getting some ideas put in is all.

Flag Post

>Implying tank is agile.
Seems legit. Oh I also hate the flamethrower, let’s all vote for a weapon change, oh and of course, people who perma-bought it is gonna vote for a keep.

They most probably will vote for a keep, glad you agree. Tank was fine with the 4 second cooldown and I think it would be nice if it was back.

The reason I wanted to remove the FG is because its a troll gun and I don’t understand why they have to add a troll gun into the game, its no fun for anyone who has to play against it.

Flag Post

>Implying tank is agile.

They most probably will vote for a keep, glad you agree. Tank was fine with the 4 second cooldown and I think it would be nice if it was back.

The reason I wanted to remove the FG is because its a troll gun and I don’t understand why they have to add a troll gun into the game, its no fun for anyone who has to play against it.

Any gun that kills me is a troll gun. I vote we remove all guns that aren’t mine or my teammates’!

But seriously, I don’t mind the tank’s current cool down too much, although I think a 5 second cool down would be fair too. 4 seconds seems a bit much though.

I don’t think the flare gun is too bad… I still think the stun is messed up and that it needs to be more consistent (time and effectwise) and more in line with the ingame physics, but those are coding problems. The gun itself is fine I think. If momentum was maintained, I think you’d find that would be an implicit nerf because it’d make comboing less simple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

>Implying tank is agile.

Any gun that kills me is a troll gun. I vote we remove all guns that aren’t mine or my teammates’!

But seriously, I don’t mind the tank’s current cool down too much, although I think a 5 second cool down would be fair too. 4 seconds seems a bit much though.

I don’t think the flare gun is too bad… I still think the stun is messed up and that it needs to be more consistent (time and effectwise) and more in line with the ingame physics, but those are coding problems. The gun itself is fine I think. If momentum was maintained, I think you’d find that would be an implicit nerf because it’d make comboing less simple.

What i think should happen is, orb caster needs a buff so does ion, shotgun needs a range nerf, plazma gun needs a charge nerf (kinda).

Flag Post

So I was fighting rja12 when an idea came upon me. I believe a good way to deal with suicide bombing is to make it so instead of the explosion crediting the kill to the person who committed suicide but to the last enemy player who dealt damage to them. Also if we could revise the buckler to work the moment you see the shield appear instead of almost a full second after, its already been nerfed I think this would atleast balance it a little. The strength of the shield wouldnt increase however it would make it more reactive.

Flag Post

the flare gun its not overpowered you guys who think it is have no idea how to deal with flare gun users.Take a look at gunners shotgun that weapon is overpowered for real…it can stun like the flare gun and it never misses.the flare gun can miss easyly i dont see how it makes it overpowered.you guys have to try harder i guess or buy ur self a new weapon.

Flag Post

I disagree with josh. Plasma’s only good if you know how to use it, and anyway they kind of balance themselves out with each class.

Flag Post

>Implying tank is agile.

4 seconds is what it was before they put it back up to 6, it was perfect. Most classes could still get away and the ones that couldn’t can’t get away now anyway.

I hate troll guns with a passion, they don’t build the game much in a good way. While they aren’t so bad in this game I don’t think they really add much positive things to the game. I don’t really want to remove it. I just want it to not make 90% of the people who play against it really pissed off.

Originally posted by Resgrath:

So I was fighting rja12 when an idea came upon me. I believe a good way to deal with suicide bombing is to make it so instead of the explosion crediting the kill to the person who committed suicide but to the last enemy player who dealt damage to them. Also if we could revise the buckler to work the moment you see the shield appear instead of almost a full second after, its already been nerfed I think this would atleast balance it a little. The strength of the shield wouldnt increase however it would make it more reactive.

The buckler being delayed one second is mostly lag.

Originally posted by cymaster13:

the flare gun its not overpowered you guys who think it is have no idea how to deal with flare gun users.Take a look at gunners shotgun that weapon is overpowered for real…it can stun like the flare gun and it never misses.the flare gun can miss easyly i dont see how it makes it overpowered.you guys have to try harder i guess or buy ur self a new weapon.

Its not OP, its annoying, big difference, also it seems that your newish to the furoms due to your post count. We have already talked about the shotgun however you made one bad comparison. You said the FG stuns like the shotgun. This is where you are wrong. The FG stun lasts 2-3x longer then the shotguns one and doesn’t consistently stun. The FG does consistently stun (every two shots is the norm) and combine this with bombs its quite the issue. Though you are correct on the shotgun being OP.

Flag Post

Agree with both, also a fan of the double respawn. A lot of people seem to kill themselves out of spite, they should be given the double spawn for denying the enemy a kill.

Also, we really need to make double damage to not spawn in the same spot every time, or at least not allow the same person to get it 2x in a row or a certain amount of times in a match.

Flag Post

Agree with both, also a fan of the double respawn. A lot of people seem to kill themselves out of spite, they should be given the double spawn for denying the enemy a kill.

Also, we really need to make double damage to not spawn in the same spot every time, or at least not allow the same person to get it 2x in a row or a certain amount of times in a match.

Come on mega damage is not that bad. Its there to help you get a bit of kills fast it can help a scout clear the base, or a gunner to kill all the snipers fast. Mega damage is a power up and its not called slightly increase damage is it?

Flag Post

tech should get somekind radar or location system so could seek out and find targets easier?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ragefang:

tech should get somekind radar or location system so could seek out and find targets easier?

this reminds me of the skills page lol. and why for tech? if anyone gets a radar, it’s gunner (E) for when sniping. It’ll alert you if an enemy unit, like a scout, is coming toward you. then it’d be hard for them to sneak up on you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

this reminds me of the skills page lol. and why for tech? if anyone gets a radar, it’s gunner (E) for when sniping. It’ll alert you if an enemy unit, like a scout, is coming toward you. then it’d be hard for them to sneak up on you.

But then it’d be impossible to kill snipers. Any gunner who’s half good should be able to kill anyone they see coming. I think the tech should get some kind of radar with your teammates and their health on there. That way they know where they’re most needed.

Flag Post

But then it’d be impossible to kill snipers. Any gunner who’s half good should be able to kill anyone they see coming. I think the tech should get some kind of radar with your teammates and their health on there. That way they know where they’re most needed.

I agree with ragefang and speak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

I agree with ragefang and speak.

Lol, I didn’t mean the whole time. i meant like something i said on the skills page. but I had thought of something like the tech one before. But still, so many techs don’t even heal you if you stand next to them… x.x I still agree with the idea though

Flag Post

Swap the amount of xp we get around a little….. I was thinking of 2 different ideas to do this…

1. Change them to what BasicBasic wants them to be
Swap the Facilities and Moonbases Xp
2. Have a rotation thing, so every week the xp gets mixed around
e.g. This week…
TF: 5xp
SB: 10xp
MB: 15xp

Next week….
TF: 15xp
SB: 5xp
MB: 10xp

Wk after:
TF: 10xp
SB: 15xp
MB: 5xp

This will mix it up a bit and make people go to try out the other maps….

Flag Post

Rotation is a great idea. That’s exactly what we plan to do, but are busy working on classes right now.

Flag Post

maybe you could add mega shield but to make it fair, you will not be able to use it with mega damage