Suggestion Box page 33

3307 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChrysalisMG:

maybe you could add mega shield but to make it fair, you will not be able to use it with mega damage

I think we should just replace mega dmg with mega shield….

Flag Post

i was offering it to tech since it wouldn’t be OP with it unlikely gunner or scout.besides tech stands for technology so it fits the game and its playing style it supposed to be more advanced than other classes.can’t wait for it to get implemented.

Flag Post

FRG could u tell me if plasma will get nerfed, because i don’t want to be the idiot that gets it and it gets nerfed.

Flag Post

suggestion box…. any suggestion?

i want to see the new classes :) show me! show me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by diegozil:

suggestion box…. any suggestion?

i want to see the new classes :) show me! show me!

According to FRG, a few new classes including blazer are coming in next update. In the case of the plasma, it’s not really OP, it just needs some adjustments. It needs a minimum charge value like the sonic, so you can’t spam shots.

Flag Post

what about adding an object, that is created in the base of the team that is losing, which allows, the player who takes it, to shoot twice as fast (the recharging speed remains the same)?

Flag Post

Heres a little suggestion, can you make the max players on the docks back to 12? (It would nice if you could add a 3rd lobby to make up for the lower amount of players). Its just getting really crowded on such a small map and the experience there is sorta getting ruined. The typical team in there usual has 3-4 tanks 2-3 gunners and a couple scouts. All the tanks pile up in the middle making a big shitfight and the gunners sit back and snipe (while looking out for scouts), occasionally you get a tech, but rarely. In the end the team that wins is the team with the most tanks…… SB is starting to lose its strategic element, pwease bring it back….

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Heres a little suggestion, can you make the max players on the docks back to 12? (It would nice if you could add a 3rd lobby to make up for the lower amount of players). Its just getting really crowded on such a small map and the experience there is sorta getting ruined. The typical team in there usual has 3-4 tanks 2-3 gunners and a couple scouts. All the tanks pile up in the middle making a big shitfight and the gunners sit back and snipe (while looking out for scouts), occasionally you get a tech, but rarely. In the end the team that wins is the team with the most tanks…… SB is starting to lose its strategic element, pwease bring it back….

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by dwagon22:

+1

+2

Flag Post

How about the number of players on Training Arena and Moon Base? Is 16 still good?

Flag Post

Add assists on the scoreboard please. Do it for the techs and noobs without shotguns who get ksed.

Edit: Also, as a tech, you can’t heal a tank when he has his Q-bility in use. Is this intended?

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

How about the number of players on Training Arena and Moon Base? Is 16 still good?

TA is fine since they’re big maps, shuttle bay is just a bit to small. I think moonbase is fine but others may not agree.

Originally posted by dwagon22:

Add assists on the scoreboard please. Do it for the techs and noobs without shotguns who get ksed.

Edit: Also, as a tech, you can’t heal a tank when he has his Q-bility in use. Is this intended?

Its intented with the neutron shield. They plan to bring in a an assist system, just gotta wait for then :3

Flag Post

I think instead of kills in scoreboard there should be damaged caused

Flag Post
Originally posted by aa33a:

Kills is much better, dmg caused is for people who die a lot.

Flag Post

On the Larger maps (moon base and training arena) 16 is great, but on shuttle bay can get very crowded for such a small place.

Flag Post

dont be too sure as it would be great idea if it werent for the fact there are different classes with different defenses ,health and armor
also number of people should be less ,16 is bit too much for training map as game becomes a bit too passive where whole team goes to camp one spot like basement for example or their own base
dock does get crowded with too much people while lunar map is great with 16 people though there should be limit to speed of capture of points

Flag Post

There should be a singleplayer mode with bots so people can practice and play if there are no servers with 3+ people in it.

Flag Post

Recruit maps do have bots in them when there aren’t enough players.

Flag Post

and we don’t? D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

dont be too sure as it would be great idea if it werent for the fact there are different classes with different defenses ,health and armor
also number of people should be less ,16 is bit too much for training map as game becomes a bit too passive where whole team goes to camp one spot like basement for example or their own base
dock does get crowded with too much people while lunar map is great with 16 people though there should be limit to speed of capture of points

… Fewer people = more aggressive battles? How so, seeing as it takes me like 2 minutes to find people to fight as it is now? I’d almost say raise cap except that might slow servers. But I do think Shuttle should be brought back down to 12.

Flag Post

and we don’t? D:

I feel like I’ve missed so many features just by starting earlier and being too high rank to experience them.

Flag Post

Like what?

Flag Post

i never saw bots would be nice to be able to play when i feel but having not enough players takes a fun away

Flag Post

Well, as basic said, everytime the team winner is the team with most of tanks + techs, so i think bring it back to 12 is a good option.

But i wanted post that suggestion (is a map suggestion, maybeh is a stupid idea)

We got 1 small map, and 2 mediums maps. So i want a big map :)

And i thought in a city, yeah a city, with towers, house and everything, but we just can fight in the street so we cant join in any house, heal places is placed in some market for example… and the nades in the top of a house (like 12 houses + markets), megadamged can be placed in the center, where we got or a normal street or a park. (i prefer a normal street idk why i said nothing about a park).

And the gamemode will be this:

There is 4 teams, Gold, blue, red and green for example, and is a simple TeamDeathmacht. And of course, the teams will respaw in one corner of the street. (+) i thought in a new item which make you going more fast, so if for example: scout max speed without habiltie is 32,5 with the item will be 36 or so. and this item will be placed In the highest house or tower.

And the most funny and crazy thing: add vehicules for this map (or any future map). Thinking in a future vehicules the normal is a aeronave or a helicopter, but this was not planed by me, just for my brother :3.

Opinions about that? If my idea is not cool or a bad idea just tell me what is not good :) ty for read :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupersSonics:

Well, as basic said, everytime the team winner is the team with most of tanks + techs, so i think bring it back to 12 is a good option.

But i wanted post that suggestion (is a map suggestion, maybeh is a stupid idea)

We got 1 small map, and 2 mediums maps. So i want a big map :)

And i thought in a city, yeah a city, with towers, house and everything, but we just can fight in the street so we cant join in any house, heal places is placed in some market for example… and the nades in the top of a house (like 12 houses + markets), megadamged can be placed in the center, where we got or a normal street or a park. (i prefer a normal street idk why i said nothing about a park).

And the gamemode will be this:

There is 4 teams, Gold, blue, red and green for example, and is a simple TeamDeathmacht. And of course, the teams will respaw in one corner of the street. (+) i thought in a new item which make you going more fast, so if for example: scout max speed without habiltie is 32,5 with the item will be 36 or so. and this item will be placed In the highest house or tower.

And the most funny and crazy thing: add vehicules for this map (or any future map). Thinking in a future vehicules the normal is a aeronave or a helicopter, but this was not planed by me, just for my brother :3.

Opinions about that? If my idea is not cool or a bad idea just tell me what is not good :) ty for read :D

NO VEHICLES, they make it so a scout in a vehicle vs a scout without one, who wins? the scout with the vehicle of course so ya no vehicles.