Suggestion Box page 46

3312 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:
Originally posted by cloakerx:
Originally posted by aa33a:

5. killing a suppressor or force field should count as a enemy kill

that would make techs and shockers too weak in training room and they are already weaker there,in other maps it makes no difference

he doesn’t mean as in if you kill a turret, the tech dies with it. he means that killing a turret should add as a kill count. so if you kill a turret, then you go from, let’s say, 4 kills to 5 kills, but the tech survives.

you do realize thats what i meant that idea sucks
basically that idea would make tech and shocker useless as they would give out double more points than anyone else

Also, leaving your suppressor alone is a valuable tactic. It can deter, fool, distract, bait, etc.

Flag Post

+ you can’t seem to spawn kill anymore

You can’t spawn kill at all right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

5. killing a suppressor or force field should count as a enemy kill

that would make techs and shockers too weak in training room and they are already weaker there,in other maps it makes no difference

he doesn’t mean as in if you kill a turret, the tech dies with it. he means that killing a turret should add as a kill count. so if you kill a turret, then you go from, let’s say, 4 kills to 5 kills, but the tech survives.

you do realize thats what i meant that idea sucks
basically that idea would make tech and shocker useless as they would give out double more points than anyone else

Also, leaving your suppressor alone is a valuable tactic. It can deter, fool, distract, bait, etc.

how the guy that destroys it will still get a kill on it and possibly on tech too

Flag Post
Originally posted by rAw_ChAoS:Second off, the prices of the classes seem fair, but when you break it down, I think it would be a turnoff for people who want to play more often, but are discouraged by realizing that they would have to spend 1/5-1/3 of a year just to unlock a class in a game that hasn’t been fully launched yet, and could change overnight.

There is a solution to this problem: go outside, mow someone’s lawn for a week, they give you five bucks. Congragulations, you have enough money for one class. You get an in-game cash refund if the class or weapon gets deleted.

Flag Post

Aegis prevents people from going inside? I mean, there is no point putting up an Aegis if your enemy is going to come in and not be affected in the slightest. Oh, the level III EMP Storm should be changed if you don’t change the Aegis to become an actual forcefield. Since your enemy isn’t meant to come in, how about it pushes your enemy out and does epic scale damage? :P

Flag Post

Today we got 3 standard and one advanced. What about 2 standards and 2 advanced for rent per day?

Flag Post
Originally posted by arthur97:

Today we got 3 standard and one advanced. What about 2 standards and 2 advanced for rent per day?

groundless asssumptions below, move along

The rotation is different for everyone, so it’s not “we got”. You get 1 random class of each chassis (size) every day. The standard classes are generally easier to learn/play and do more damage, while the advanced classes are weaker but have more unique powers (poison, burn, homing rockets, deployable shield).

Flag Post

The rotation IS the same for everyone.

Flag Post

VELOCIRAPTORR YOU FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL

Flag Post

I suggest halving ALL damage of everything. Its kind of ridiculous with all the lag and such everything dying to fast. What do u guys think? I believe the respawn times should be shorter than the average time alive against 1 person. Keep everything else the same, but halve the damage. What do you guys think?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sinsz:

I suggest halving ALL damage of everything. Its kind of ridiculous with all the lag and such everything dying to fast. What do u guys think? I believe the respawn times should be shorter than the average time alive against 1 person. Keep everything else the same, but halve the damage. What do you guys think?

1st off its half not halve, 2nd respawn time already got shorter and it ant getting any shorter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

1st off its half not halve, 2nd respawn time already got shorter and it ant getting any shorter.

1. Woah, woah, woah, hold on. Is Josh actually correcting someone’s grammar? Oh, the irony!
2. He also said to half the dmg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

1. Woah, woah, woah, hold on. Is Josh actually correcting someone’s grammar? Oh, the irony!
2. He also said to half the dmg.

Actually Sinsz was correct in using halve. Not that it matters, but it adds to the irony that you joked about Josh correcting grammar (wrongly) then used half where it should have been halve. :)

Flag Post

Half is a noun.

Halve is a verb.

It’s not that hard to learn, kids.

Flag Post

Anyways, aside from grammar (it’s obviously halve, anyone who’s not a complete moron knows that), I second halving the damage. Of EVERYTHING. Just imagine all of the extended duels, the better fights in the CP. Seems legit…but reduce blazer damage by 2/3, since it’s OPness has not yet been compromised. It’s still retardedly OP. Kills a tank pretty easily.

Suggestion:
Blazer-
Increase the defense and health a bit
decrease the damage so it’s not a retarded class

Flag Post

sizrek, if freerange games were to halve the damage of all weapons, it would make the game almost impossible to play, the duels would be much longer and capturing the control point in HANGAR matches and LUNAR matches would be virtually impossible. I personnaly think that the blazer should be left alone, as everyone is allowed to use it. by the way, tanks have the better advantage when fighting a blazer, as they can simply shield themselves and kill the blazer using the heavy shotgun.

suggesstion:
increase the defence and health of the blazer
DO NOT reduce the damage of blazer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Anyways, aside from grammar (it’s obviously halve, anyone who’s not a complete moron knows that), I second halving the damage. Of EVERYTHING. Just imagine all of the extended duels, the better fights in the CP. Seems legit…but reduce blazer damage by 2/3, since it’s OPness has not yet been compromised. It’s still retardedly OP. Kills a tank pretty easily.

Suggestion:
Blazer-
Increase the defense and health a bit
decrease the damage so it’s not a retarded class

I also support the general damage reduction/health increase in order to have

1. longer battles
2. a bigger margin of error in fights
3. promote teamwork instead of one pro killing everyone

However, I think your blazer suggestion is a bit too much. Wait, what is that smell? sniff sniff ooh, roasted scout! hmm… Ah yes, one certain Sizrek, cooked medium rare, absolutely delicious :D As dodar said, the blazer’s damage is actually reduced vs tanks and boosted vs scouts, plus the spectral optics buff negates smoke bombs. Yeah, light classes are screwed.

Flag Post

Halving the damage of everything is (no offense) an awful idea. The entire mechanics of the game have been based around the current system, if it was changed everything would need to be redone. Can you imagine how useless gunners would become if it took them 4-8 shots every time to kill a person? Or how one player picking up a health pack could extend duels immensely? Melee weapons would become useless because just about any class could get away in time. Spawn times would need to be increased once again (to times which most people HATED) because otherwise a tank or two could simply spawn, stand on the CP for an extended amount of time, die, repeat, effectively allowing the other team to never cap. For now I would rather just see them balance what we have rather than trying to introduce an essentially completely new mechanic

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

Halving the damage of everything is (no offense) an awful idea. The entire mechanics of the game have been based around the current system, if it was changed everything would need to be redone. Can you imagine how useless gunners would become if it took them 4-8 shots every time to kill a person? Or how one player picking up a health pack could extend duels immensely? Melee weapons would become useless because just about any class could get away in time. Spawn times would need to be increased once again (to times which most people HATED) because otherwise a tank or two could simply spawn, stand on the CP for an extended amount of time, die, repeat, effectively allowing the other team to never cap. For now I would rather just see them balance what we have rather than trying to introduce an essentially completely new mechanic

I agree completely

Flag Post
Originally posted by alekae:

sizrek, if freerange games were to halve the damage of all weapons, it would make the game almost impossible to play, the duels would be much longer and capturing the control point in HANGAR matches and LUNAR matches would be virtually impossible. I personnaly think that the blazer should be left alone, as everyone is allowed to use it. by the way, tanks have the better advantage when fighting a blazer, as they can simply shield themselves and kill the blazer using the heavy shotgun.

suggesstion:
increase the defence and health of the blazer
DO NOT reduce the damage of blazer

there isn’t heavy shotgun anymore doofus. every class has a set of TWO weapons. you buy classes now instead of the weapons.

P.S. although, yes. if a tank manages to get his bubble up before getting extra crispy, then it could win the fight with a blazer.

P.P.S BUFF THE BLASTER it dies RIDICULOUSLY fast, and the missiles can’t track crap in the air!

Flag Post

Lol, Roasted Sizrek? Da hell

Anyways, if not halve all the damage of everything, then at least reduc the damage of the blazer. I played with it today, and the heat ray is still ridiculous, as is the flamethrower. 75% the damage IMO.

Or, for the halve everything, maybe only allow the health packs to heal 1000 HP? I just dont like how everything dies so quickly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Lol, Roasted Sizrek? Da hell

Anyways, if not halve all the damage of everything, then at least reduc the damage of the blazer. I played with it today, and the heat ray is still ridiculous, as is the flamethrower. 75% the damage IMO.

Or, for the halve everything, maybe only allow the health packs to heal 1000 HP? I just dont like how everything dies so quickly.

whoever decided to buff the scout can go die in a tiny, dark, rat infested wet little hole! the scout and the gunner are OP now too!

Flag Post

whoever decided to buff the scout can go die in a tiny, dark, rat infested wet little hole!

Flag Post

I would like to have a melee class

Flag Post

Scout, Assassin, and Tank all have dedicated melee weapons, if that helps. You could try those out. But a complete melee class wouldn’t really fit the nature of this game, which is why it doesn’t exist. It would be made useless by the ranged weapons of every class, even if the weapons did a lot of Dmg.