Suggestion Box page 52

3311 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

A fixed spawn time, something like 10-15 seconds.

The spawn timer used to be that, but it didn’t allow for competative gameplay because people would spawn too quickly to let the other team take the point. To be honest I think that the spawn timer should be a little longer than what it is now; it would encourage people to actually use skill instead of just kamikaze tactics.

Flag Post

scout needs a bomb that actualy does soem damage on contact. (ie: ice grenade that freezes and stuns enamiey on contact making it unable for bombed to move or attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by horsejockey:

scout needs a bomb that actualy does soem damage on contact. (ie: ice grenade that freezes and stuns enamiey on contact making it unable for bombed to move or attack.

Not being able to be easily hit is really good for a scout due to its fragile health and high dmg….

More expensive Kred features: -skins (for example, silver scout suit (like silver surfer), or a black tank with red scars over it)

I think that skins would make it too hard to distinguish teams (at least the advanced ones), maybe if they had a orb floating over there head with their teams colour it would work.

I love the idea of customisable projectiles and body parts don’t like the idea of the troll guns (freeze, flame and stun) or the new attacks, (maybe if they were free).

Flag Post

hmm..freerange^^ you said earlier that you promote team work…i really like that:))
Communication between teams is an important factor to win in battling in team work. but we cant communicate with each other that fast(typing will take time)^^ if there will be short-cut commands, responses, reports with just one tap/click/type, it will be a great help. we may suggest what commands, report, responses that will be short-cut:)) thanks…

Flag Post
Originally posted by loardlight:

hmm..freerange^^ you said earlier that you promote team work…i really like that:))
Communication between teams is an important factor to win in battling in team work. but we cant communicate with each other that fast(typing will take time)^^ if there will be short-cut commands, responses, reports with just one tap/click/type, it will be a great help. we may suggest what commands, report, responses that will be short-cut:)) thanks…

Quick-chats are already on the list of things that they plan to add. But seeing it in other games makes me hope that they ass two things before it: a mute function and a flooding protection. I’ve found that about 80% of the people who use the quick-chats just spam them and/or say nothing actually useful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by horsejockey:

i’d rather like freerange to make a new shiny icy class :D with icy shields, icy spears,maybe q special which slows opponent maybe make it in style of assassin
also weapon shooting out ice ball which bounces maybe max 3 times or until it hits,e could root enemy by freezing using ice

Flag Post

Some perks for the team which has less players: Let’s say I’m playing 2 vs 3. We need some perks to defeat them. It could be something like %25 more damage dealt, %25 less damage taken. Of course it would have different levels. If I’m playing 5 vs 6, we would have something like %5-10 more damage dealt, %5-10 less damage taken or things like that.

Flag Post

Some perks for the team which has less players: Let’s say I’m playing 2 vs 3. We need some perks to defeat them. It could be something like %25 more damage dealt, %25 less damage taken. Of course it would have different levels. If I’m playing 5 vs 6, we would have something like %5-10 more damage dealt, %5-10 less damage taken or things like that.

If you need to boost to win, your a noob.

Flag Post

That’s only relevant if both teams are evenly matched. If the smaller team had the superior players and was winning regardless, which happens fairly often, then the buff would give them an extreme advantage over the other team. And you could theoretically make the buff dependant on score also, but the rules and limits that would need to be written to get those buffs to actually make things fair would most likely be very complicated and therefore not really worth it.

Flag Post

I know, but when it’s 1 vs 2 or 2 vs 3 with a really noob mate you really need some buffs. Of course it’s complicated.

Flag Post

I think FFT is in need of some type of security system or mods. I’m tired of dealing with Disruptive players that are ruining the game play. Here are some examples of what i was dealing with, and this was only in a 5 minute span.

Now these are the type of people that make me leave the game for a while because im tired of dealing with things like this. If we had mods this could of easily been handled by simply muting, but we don’t so on a day to day basis im constantly trying to Solve issues in fft dealing with Sexual comments, Verbal abuse, and threats but me typing words could only work for so long.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

I think FFT is in need of some type of security system or mods. I’m tired of dealing with Disruptive players that are ruining the game play.

I agree that mods might help the game a bit, but FRG would have to appoint some very trustworthy people for a power like that. Alternatively, if the only issue is what people say, programming a personal mute button would be enough (e.g. click that player’s name in the Team Score list and you won’t see what he says).

Flag Post

I hear you rja. We’ll have to put in a mute function.

Flag Post

Well having a mute button is nice but also where it wont let you chat if you try to use a swear word? Not that it would just stop you from being able to post that comment but maybe a 5 minute mute if you type a swear?

Flag Post
Originally posted by internalfire666:

Well having a mute button is nice but also where it wont let you chat if you try to use a swear word? Not that it would just stop you from being able to post that comment but maybe a 5 minute mute if you type a swear?

An instant censor (toggle-able by players) like most other games have would be more efficient…

Flag Post

HHahahaha hello RJA… i see u had some trouble here :)… how are u dude?

Flag Post

I think a system which would make you unable to stay in the shielded bases like the ones in the shuttle bay and lunar base would be good. I’m tired of people who just stay there, waiting the match to finish. Also, AFK people should be kicked. There are bots which do stupid things like shooting the wall all the time. The should also be kicked(Don’t know how)

Flag Post
Originally posted by internalfire666:

I don’t think swear words should be muted because you can express yourself in a way, But overdoing it and swearing every second shouldn’t be tolerated. Also i think that sexual words should automatically be muted out.

Originally posted by BreakininMiguel:

HHahahaha hello RJA… i see u had some trouble here :)… how are u dude?

Lol miguel i go through that alot and im fine thanks for asking.

Originally posted by freerangegames:

I hear you rja. We’ll have to put in a mute function.

Thanks frg

Flag Post

When the difference between the amount of team members become 2, switch a random member from the crowder team to the other team.

Flag Post

When the difference between the amount of team members become 2, switch a random member from the crowder team to the other team.

Auto-balance can’t be completly random; switching the top player on the one team could make it very unbalanced, while switching the worst player wouldn’t do anything.

Flag Post

I think there should be some kill streak bonus. I don’t know if this has been meansioned but I always rack up a 10 ks in a game. I think it is fair to get ks bonus if people spend care trying to get ks. In my opinion, it is harder to go 25 kills 0 death then go 40 kills 5 deaths. OR something like that. For KS, I’m thinking like a Mega dmg for like so and so seconds or a sonar to detect enemy or a 100 health regeneration per sec. for team for 15 secs.Something like that. And BTW FRG, I’m still waiting to be grouped tbagged by u XDDDD

Flag Post

Rja, that second post was freaking hilarious XD

And mute function? Hell yes!!

And @ I forgot who, making accessories available for cash IS the same is making them for free.

Oh yeah, btw, here are some glitches that still exist FRG:

Scout sword (I think mauler too) remains locked on to invisible assassins.
Blaster rocket can hit you through walls (only if you are standing close to the wall)

Last suggestion
Idk if the players would love or hate this, but what do you guys think of giving gunners immunity/resistance to melee weapons while crouched? Here is my analysis:
Pros:
-Prevents annoying 2 second deaths, or inescapable ambushes by scouts
-Allows gunners to react to fire fairly and in enough time
-Still allows for complete domination by ambushing blazers and other classes.

Cons:
-Potentially makes them OP
-Might give them invulnerability to death practically, b/c of more escape time

Alternate idea
Increase gunner’s defense by 30% when crouched, and make them immune to poison and fire ticks; in return, reduce EVERY weapons’ damage by 30% (except for railgun) for up to 5 seconds after crouched.

This would give the gunner better time to react to assassins, and eliminates the 2 second death. However, it still allows them to be severely injured by assassins. If they do get up though, the poison will affect them.
Pros:
-Prevents 2 second gunner death
-compensates by reducing all damage but railgun’s by 30% to prevent OPness
-Gives gunners more time to escape
-Might SEEM op ONLY if it is a pro gunner (Like Pardrine, Rapunzel Jose Amadeus, Qwerty35161783737, etc.), because they would be able to snipe yet retain the defense buff.
-Basically, it allows gunners to snipe on Assassin Day.

Cons:
-Only potential flaw I see is that a REALLY REALLY good gunner would make it very overpowered by bell ringing everyone and railgunning them to death with the 30% defense buff. But for the average derp sniper who sucks (like moi), we would be able to enjoy a few more scones of sniping bliss before having to get up and escape the inevitable death if random assassins/blazers/Blasters who happen to be hunting you.

Side note: Why the hell are Blasters all of a sudden chasing scouts? I will never understand…

Flag Post

You know, you don’t have to write the numbers if you don’t know them…

Flag Post

Hello. I’m a new player. Freefall’s a pretty fun, unique game. I really like the ‘planetoid gravity’ mechanic that’s going on on the training map, as well as the kind of ‘arcade-y’ feel to the game. I would like to see just a couple of improvements so far, basically.

1) Show the ping for each player next to them. This could use useful just to know who’s lagging and who isn’t.

2) If anyone has ping greater than a certain threshold, like half a second, don’t allow them to play / automatically kick them. While some might not agree with this, since they may not have fast internet connections, it is an online multiplayer game. Your internet connection has an effect on the playability of the game. If you have a very slow, but stable, connection, then you are playing a game seconds behind everyone else. For example, I’m 100 feet away from someone and they are slashing / melee attacking me because I was standing or hovering somewhere 10 seconds ago. Combine that with the ability to cloak (assassin), and you have a recipe for extremely frustrating matches.

Flag Post

this is a very fun game. i see only on problem. the weapons/classes are overpriced.could you try lowering the prices, or upping XP gain to several hundred to several thousand a match? also, provide badges and acolades which can give XP bonuses. its just too hard to buy stuff!