Suggestion Box page 2 (locked)

3336 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apfel:

some bugs:
-sometimes precision (gunner) is still active while moving, the red circle is still visible and the icon for 100+ precision is visible on the left side of the screen

-inaccurate reward screen: after the game ends, you get automatically your credits (60 in my case), even before the exp and credit reward screen (press “L” while the stat screen is on →1382 total). and the reward screen shows you, that it adds additional ~60 credits on the already new value (1382+60=1442), but at the next game / in the menu I’m back at my old value (1382).

suggestions:
-sometimes I’m dying less than a second before I did want to jump → I’m paying 50 credits, even thought its sometimes just 3 sedconds left to respawn. deactivate paying mode for less than 8 seconds, make it a second based value (p.e. 1seond left: 2 credits; 5s left: 10 credits), or just dont use “space” as the default buying button. It sucks to practically have no reward after a 15min game, just because you accidentally used the early respawn function for 50Credits…

-in any case some inactive kicking funktion, as said before. Or at least some button you have to press, before you can enter the next match after the last one is over .. or the inactives will stay in the game round for round.

-if I know I gonna loose a game, there isnt a difference trying to get some more kills or just walk to the fridge to get something to eat: you get the same reward… so please make the reward effort/skill dependent. Like every 1000 total damage dealt (and healed, or nobody would want to play tech) gives you 1 XP /5 credits.

you have a good point this although a small problem for me makes the game very annoying sometimes but ive just given up and let it go when i mess up. if you could fix this problem i would be very grateful.

Flag Post

Mic support. If I have to stop and type out for someone to heal me. I will probably be dead.
But please don’t forget to ad a mute function, I don’t want 10 year olds yelling profanities at me.

Flag Post

how bout a mode in which you just play with AI enemies or something. Hmm. Practice mode perhaps. Ohh I dunno if i can say it here but, Can you guys like raise the ping count to like 600-700 ? I commented it a couple of times but i felt that I should post it here too

Flag Post

We have monkeys (bots) that spawn when there aren’t enough people. They have very simple AI—-we might do more with them in the future.

No, we aren’t in control of the ping. That’s the network time it takes to get from your computer to the server. If you are on wireless, your ping can increase dramatically.

Flag Post

I think it was more a request to raise the ping limit to 600-700.

Flag Post

If we raised the ping limit, the player’s experience would be worse. So, we have no plans to raise the limit to 600-700. If the game is wildly successful, we’d like to have enough servers around the world so that most player’s ping is less than 100ms if they are using a hardwired ethernet connection.

Flag Post

It’s almost impossible to use any sort of strategy if the enemy can hear your every plan. Team chat might be useful.

Also, is it possible to change targets while locked on?

Flag Post

hey make the deaths ragdolized to be more realistic
and also make new maps and weapon pickups and you can carry random stuff to throw to enemies

Flag Post

So I’m going to list things I’d like to see in the armory and in game in general. I’ll add on to this as I think of stuff.

Character Gender
I noticed that all of the classes right now are males. None of them are noticeably female. So I would like an option to be able to make my characters females.

Trails
Trails should be purchasable from the armory. Basically what they will do is change the hue of your jetpacks exhaust to any color. Or maybe even rainbows!

In-game Symbols
While in-game when you press tab it shows your title and your name and only that. But, I would think it would make it more interesting if it showed our ranks symbol next to our name.

Buyable Mods/Skill Trees
If these were added into the game I would go nuts. Skill trees would be awesome and would benefit each class not 1 specifically. Or just be able to buy mods that can modify your weapons and abilities on a class. Like be able to buy a mod that allows your tech to make 2 very weak turrets.

Playing Time
I’d like to be able to see my playing time on the game by typing /played or just looking at my statistics.

Patch Notes
I’d really like patch notes every time there is a update so I can see exactly what was changed.

Flag Post

Tech needs to have more gun damage and turret damage since I can’t seem to kill anyone, a lv-up system other than the ranking system, and r= target reticule for laptop users… ALSO HOW ABOUT ASSISTS I get a lot of them.

Flag Post

By popular demand, assists will be added to the leaderboard in the future. Probably after the Lunar Base map is released.

Flag Post

Seriously, more then 40 seconds respawn time…
Sometimes it is actually faster to log out and back in instead of just waiting.
Also, the respawn time seems to increase the more you die, so if you are in a losing team and die a lot, you have to wait even longer!!
I suggest 20 seconds max. => less ragequits and stuff :)

Flag Post

I got a 60 second respawn time before. It was horrible…..

Flag Post

Tech: When you use the repair beam on a turret when it reaches 100% it levels up and the maximum level is 5 and that every level up it takes longer for the repair beam to reach 100%.

Flag Post

Class Ultimates

Basically, have classes in the future gain experience based on how much you use it. When the class reaches its maximum level, open an option to have the player upgrade it into an ultimate one for a certain amount of money. (Tip to make money right here!) Have the class upgrade require a certain rank and cash to get normally. If the player is incredibly impatient, have the upgrade offered for kreds, (But the class STILL has to be maxed).

Example

Say I’m a scout, and it takes 500 exp to max out. Once I max out Scout, I’d want to upgrade it. Ultimate Scout would probably require SgM. and 10000 cash (change price depending on stats.) Seeing as 11K cash costs 110 kreds, have the class upgrade cost 100 kreds if you don’t have the required rank for it.

Mode: Super Soldier

Have 2 teams of 6 go against each other in a team deathmatch. Each team has a points gauge. With each death of a team member, the gauge goes down. The higher ranked the team member, the more the gauge will lower. The team member whose death knocks the gauge down to zero becomes the Super Soldier. This character is a super-powered player who is the last line of defense for the entire team. This character has more health, speed, shield, damage, power, everything! But the catch: the death of this character causes the loss of his/her team. Both teams can have a super soldier spawn when their points gauge hits zero.

Example

Basically, it’s (as I said) a 6v6 Team Deathmatch. Say that each team starts off with a Points Gauge of 100 points (changeable amount). A citizen’s death would be worth 5 points, versus an Lft.‘s being worth 35 points (add 5 points per level). Say I, a Sgt.(worth 20 points in this case) dies while the gauge is at 15 points. I would then respawn as the Super Solider since I made the gauge hits zero. I could then start going on a pwning spree, killing the other team, making their gauge go down to zero, and have their Super Soldier spawn. I could help kill their Super Soldier, or I could stay clear of enemy fire so I, as a Super Soldier, wouldn’t die, causing my team’s loss. Although, If my team, or I, kills their Super Soldier, my team wins! (Heh, I’ll give you kudos if you can tell me which game this mode is based off of!).

These are just two of my many suggestions to hopefully come!

Flag Post

1. A New Type of Currency
I have though up the idea of a new currency that could be used in the game.

Basically this currency is gained from winning a match. You gain 1 if you win a match. 0 if you lose.

1a. Types of It
This currency has several types also.

Basically, if you get 3 of them you can combine them to create a better quality one and 3 of those for an even higher quality one, and so on.

So it’d take 3 of the basic ones to get a bronze one. And 3 bronze to get 1 silver. And 3 silver to get 1 Gold. And 3 Gold to get 1 Platinum. And 3 Platinum to get 1 Diamond. So on…

1b. What It’s Used For
This currency will be used to purchase high quality armor/weapons once they release them.

You could use the basic ones to get the most basic armor there is. But, if you get a lot of higher level ones like a lot of gold then you can get very high quality armor.

1c. How FRG Could Benefit From It
Freerange Games could also benefit from this and make kreds. They could charge players if they didn’t want to take the time to win all the games. So they could pay like 25 kreds for 1 diamond. Or 20 kreds for 1 platinum.

Here is a picture of what the new currency would be like.

That all being said, it would take 729 wins to get 1 diamond. So obviously the gear is going to be prestigious and pricy.

Flag Post

729? Are you sure? I only make it 3^5 = 243, so I think you may have calculated for 3 diamond.

Regardless, that sounds like a good idea.

Flag Post

NEW MAPSSS!!!!!! Before you add any other major updates, maybe get to 3-4 maps? Shuttle bay is starting to get boring :/.

Flag Post

I Have A Class suggestion
i’d make an entirely melee class with HP like the Tank’s HP and incrased mowement speed and for Q a slowing aura effect and for E, a leap strike that is connected with your jetpack. Your jetpack is fast and you can force landing with it that deals damage based on weapon equipped if you land.
2 melee weapons
A huge hammer: slow nearly lethal attacks.Large area damage for roght click and Attackspeed boot if you press R for a few seconds with a higher CD on it
The second weapon could be two axelike weapons.Faster attackspeed and lower damage though.For R it should have a short range dash that deals double base attackdamage and can cut through more enemies in a line.For right Click you begin to spin like a whirlwind and deal aoe damage for a few seconds

This is just a “scetch” bbut if u are uinterested i can detail it further more also i can make his design because i usually draw a lot and some say that i’m even talented at it

Flag Post

Needs a team chat . More maps .

Flag Post

The ELO matching system needs to be improved. just matching by ranks is not enough. Balancing should be done by the Kill:death ratio of the playes of the last game.

Flag Post

nooooooo bad idea trog that would make this an annoying game full of try-hards. if you dont go all out and just have fun for one match you could be stuck with teams that are terrible, then because its a team game, you would be stuck with terrible teams for a long time

Flag Post

It would be kill death ratio only within ranks. so a seargent with a higher KDR than another would be on the team with less members but stronger players

Flag Post
Originally posted by jat614:

-if I know I gonna loose a game, there isnt a difference trying to get some more kills or just walk to the fridge to get something to eat: you get the same reward… so please make the reward effort/skill dependent. Like every 1000 total damage dealt (and healed, or nobody would want to play tech) gives you 1 XP /5 credits.

It is easy to deal >10000HP heals as teach, and massive damage if you are skilled. That would just be too easy xp.

Originally posted by iHaste:

how bout a mode in which you just play with AI enemies or something. Hmm. Practice mode perhaps. Ohh I dunno if i can say it here but, Can you guys like raise the ping count to like 600-700 ? I commented it a couple of times but i felt that I should post it here too

High ping = bad ping.

Originally posted by Regiel:

I Have A Class suggestion
i’d make an entirely melee class with HP like the Tank’s HP and incrased mowement speed and for Q a slowing aura effect and for E, a leap strike that is connected with your jetpack. Your jetpack is fast and you can force landing with it that deals damage based on weapon equipped if you land.
2 melee weapons
A huge hammer: slow nearly lethal attacks.Large area damage for roght click and Attackspeed boot if you press R for a few seconds with a higher CD on it
The second weapon could be two axelike weapons.Faster attackspeed and lower damage though.For R it should have a short range dash that deals double base attackdamage and can cut through more enemies in a line.For right Click you begin to spin like a whirlwind and deal aoe damage for a few seconds

This is just a “scetch” bbut if u are uinterested i can detail it further more also i can make his design because i usually draw a lot and some say that i’m even talented at it

So what you want is a merged scout and tank class basically? That idea is plain horrible.

Flag Post

Pjilippine Server….