Suggestion Box page 41

3307 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Can you remove or make swapping automated? Right now its really bad and does absolutely nothing to help the game. Or at least its benefits are greatly outweighed by its losses.

Mine is delayed so when i try to finish a scout with dope saber dash i have to wait a extra second, and by then they already got to base, or i’m dead.

Aren’t you guys talking about different things?

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

Make in lunar map several times slower capture times so games end up lasting like other maps so people will stop ruining game for others with their cash flow.

Just kill them.

kinda hard if both teams go against you and if i chase them i dont capture if i go to capture a sniper or 2 will kill me

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Can you remove or make swapping automated? Right now its really bad and does absolutely nothing to help the game. Or at least its benefits are greatly outweighed by its losses.

Mine is delayed so when i try to finish a scout with dope saber dash i have to wait a extra second, and by then they already got to base, or i’m dead.

Aren’t you guys talking about different things?

yep…..

Flag Post

My suggestion of the day.

I was thinking that you could add a score board of the match with more stuff like:

• Total Damage dealt
  • Number of kills to individual players
  • Number of deaths per individual player
  • Assists
  • Captures
  • Time Capping.

The number of kills to individual player and number of deaths per player : one is how many times you have killed each individual and the other is how many times each one has killed you. This could appear as a table with rows and columns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

Make in lunar map several times slower capture times so games end up lasting like other maps so people will stop ruining game for others with their cash flow.

Just kill them.

Just troll them. Or call me, I got the flare gun everyone loves so much.
Here’s how to piss off cash-flowers:
1) Get flare gun. Bomb them off of the base. Keep flare trolling until death. Mega damage helps.
2) Fly in, bomb, fly out. Repeat as necessary
3) Go in as tank, get mega Dmg if possible, and start beating ass. Flamethrower recommended.
4) Snipe them, get bell rung status.
5) Leave

There, ways to counter cash flowers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by diegozil:

I was thinking that you could add a score board of the match with more stuff like:

• Total Damage dealt
  • Assists
  • Captures
  • Time Capping.

The number of kills to individual player and number of deaths per player : one is how many times you have killed each individual and the other is how many times each one has killed you. This could appear as a table with rows and columns.

i think something like this was posted by glock a few weeks ago

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:
Originally posted by diegozil:

• Total Damage dealt
  • Assists
  • Captures
  • Time Capping.

i think something like this was posted by glock a few weeks ago

Yea, we need it… We could make it so that the top two players of each team can’t swap teams for more balanced swapping (would only work with score though).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Give us a download for the game so its easier to load and play in the browser.

Have an advert between every 4 matches.

reduce the power of many of these new guns so that balance is restored.

Flag Post

No…. JUST NO! The thing that makes this game great is that there is so little pressure for you to use kreds AND there are no ads, the last thing we need is an ad popping up every four matches and a little button saying ‘remove ads for 50 kreds!’

Flag Post

Lol, some of these suggestions you can tell were though of by complete dumbasses. Ads? Really? And increasing shotgun price to deter buyers when almost everyone has it anyways? Those we about as good as recommending auto aim for the railgun. ADURRRRR

Flag Post

^ Dick post, I know. Had to reveal the truth though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

^ Dick post, I know. Had to reveal the truth though.

Its OK dude thank you for telling the truth.

Flag Post

No…. JUST NO! The thing that makes this game great is that there is so little pressure for you to use kreds AND there are no ads, the last thing we need is an ad popping up every four matches and a little button saying ‘remove ads for 50 kreds!’

well the game has become pay to win now, weather you paid for the cash or earned it in game. I don’t see a problem with the adverts to raise revenue, for people like yourself that have meltdown’s over adverts you can click ‘skip add’ whats the problem?

Flag Post

I was thinking if you can put the team chat on the other side, to separate it from the main chat. Sometimes there’s stuff you miss because of general talk (that sometimes has nothing to do with the game) or spammers and haters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebastionay:

well the game has become pay to win now, weather you paid for the cash or earned it in game. I don’t see a problem with the adverts to raise revenue, for people like yourself that have meltdown’s over adverts you can click ‘skip add’ whats the problem?

Its not pay to win at all, there are just (sorry for saying this crude term) noobs that think it is. I use default weapons for tank and would use default for scout (I have HR though which I chose for anti gunner purposes, if anti scout I would use SMG).

Flag Post

Its not pay to win at all, there are just (sorry for saying this crude term) noobs that think it is. I use default weapons for tank and would use default for scout (I have HR though which I chose for anti gunner purposes, if anti scout I would use SMG).

Not a pay to win, i mainly use gunner and i use default weps, yes its a pain in the ass with the shotgun, but mainly that’s the only huge problem. It all relays on skill, timing and using strategy.

Flag Post

i agree too it isnt pay to win if it were you wouldnt be able to buy weapons with in game cash
but i do see why are you saying it,shotgun is simply too strong
maybe developer could add adds in menu

Flag Post

BTW, we are aware the shotgun is OP. It’ll be fixed. ….I keep saying that…

Flag Post

The shotgun is OP?…. Can’t say I never noticed.

Flag Post

What about the other new guns?

Flag Post

What about them? We try to balance on every update.

Flag Post

What about the other new guns?

Let’s put it this way, FRG reads all these forum posts and all the comments. If someone has already said something, no need to say it again with all caps and insults to the dev.

Flag Post

I think the gunner shotgun getting nerfed is awesome, for obvious reasons. I don’t see a problem with any other weapon though. Scout weapons may seem powerful only because you can’t retaliate clearly. They don’t do as muchdmg as you think. Tank weapons may seem powerful because they are kickass, but designed for short range which makes up for it. Tech weapons may seem op, but that is only if you get orb swarmed or SE stunned, both of which have short range.

Only possible other changes I can see are reducing the flamethrower’s range to what you can actually see (it does reach further than the animation). Also, taking off the stun from flare gun? Any opinions on that? I would support it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

I think the gunner shotgun getting nerfed is awesome, for obvious reasons. I don’t see a problem with any other weapon though. Scout weapons may seem powerful only because you can’t retaliate clearly. They don’t do as muchdmg as you think. Tank weapons may seem powerful because they are kickass, but designed for short range which makes up for it. Tech weapons may seem op, but that is only if you get orb swarmed or SE stunned, both of which have short range.

Only possible other changes I can see are reducing the flamethrower’s range to what you can actually see (it does reach further than the animation). Also, taking off the stun from flare gun? Any opinions on that? I would support it.

I didn’t want to sound like a hater but flaregun seems a little more powerful then it should be. It can kill a shotgunner so ya its pretty powerful if it can beat a OP weapon if used correctly.