Suggestion Box page 43

3307 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by cloakerx:
Originally posted by kenedilima:

Hm. A Skill Tree can be a nice idea.
Tech can buff you team ( like increase fire rate or regenerate HP per second or something…)

And a multiplayer mission mode !
Make a objetive map(dont a sandbox) like kill bots to get a secret information or something…

Here’s my sugestions. BYE.

I don’t really like the ideas of skill trees. The skill difference from most higher ranks to most lower ranks is already good. No need to make us higher lvls too OP ;)

If I was playing a game for a really long time. I feel I should have a slight advantage over new players.

Hawken has a skill tree and they manage to keep the game balanced.

It can be done.

yes, but at a later time. Right now the player base is too small for skill trees to work. If it’s balanced properly it can work at a later time with a bigger player base.

Flag Post

maybe map with elevators or map without any place to hide

Flag Post
Originally posted by kenedilima:

Hm. A Skill Tree can be a nice idea.
Tech can buff you team ( like increase fire rate or regenerate HP per second or something…)

And a multiplayer mission mode !
Make a objetive map(dont a sandbox) like kill bots to get a secret information or something…

Here’s my sugestions. BYE.

I don’t really like the ideas of skill trees. The skill difference from most higher ranks to most lower ranks is already good. No need to make us higher lvls too OP ;)

If I was playing a game for a really long time. I feel I should have a slight advantage over new players.

Hawken has a skill tree and they manage to keep the game balanced.

It can be done.

I’ve said this, I think its being introduced in a way with the armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebastionay:

I’ve played for months. It’s pointless having arguments, im just calling for the developers to take a look at it. the fact remains a tank can chase a gunner with a FT and there pretty much nothing the gunner can do about it. thats unbalanced.

OBJECTION! It is not the flamethrower. I’ve beaten plenty of flamethrower tanks. only reason they win is the bubble.

If a gunner bumps into a tank with FT then he can’t get away unless the tank is a total noob, the range is high, damage plenty higher than an A/R and their too fast to get away from.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:
Originally posted by sebastionay:

So now we have changes made that make a gunner pointless, tech pretty pointless, way overpowered tanks and scouts a lot stronger than gunners, the balance needs to be looked into properly. most of the feeback is biased.

Which comments are you talking about? I do see some parts of comments that I don’t agree with, but the some of it is fairly reasonable. In regards to a suggestion, I say raise the percentage when a buckler can be deployed from 50% to 75%.

I agree I think a tank should have more defense a little less speed and or power. too easy for them to chase down gunners with FT.

Flag Post

what are you talking about tanks cant even fly as high as techs,not to mention gunners and scouts which can fly for some time
if you are smart enough you can kill tank without getting dmg-ed
plus why would gunner just bump into tank with or without flamethrower and even then you can use
a) helicopter kick to fly away high
b)helicopter kick can stun for a while and has small throwback
plus flamethrower range is joke its just spread wide,as tank with regular weapons i beat another tank using flamethrower simply cause of range
what could make you trick into thinking flamethrower had huge range in fact is that it leaves burning effect

Flag Post

Don’t make me laugh. Any decent tank would be able to deal damage to any class, whether using flying hammer or E it’ll get within range.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Don’t make me laugh. Any decent tank would be able to deal damage to any class, whether using flying hammer or E it’ll get within range.

ha flying hammer wth is that,how does e get you in range when it isnt any faster than regular flying not to mention tanks fly lot less

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

ha flying hammer wth is that,how does e get you in range when it isnt any faster than regular flying not to mention tanks fly lot less

Flying hammer is an ancient technique from the old days. :3 Most proficient tanks know flying hammer.

Flag Post

I would like to suggest a nerf to MD, just a small one. My suggestion is that we remove its bonuses to bombs. A single bomb will deal over 200 dmg and give you a mega knockback its basically a game ender. Can we just have it back to normal so that non-MD’rs actually have a chance?

Flag Post

I would like to suggest a nerf to MD, just a small one. My suggestion is that we remove its bonuses to bombs. A single bomb will deal over 200 dmg and give you a mega knockback its basically a game ender. Can we just have it back to normal so that non-MD’rs actually have a chance?

ohhh but what about all the fun a person has when they throw a mega bomb and kill everyone including themselfs

Flag Post

Flying hammer is an ancient technique from the old days. :3 Most proficient tanks know flying hammer.

flying hammar is only known by the most ancient of the tanks and the smart ones its fun using it once a person learns HOW TO USE it. U CAN SMASH THE AIR WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by killergunz123:

flying hammar is only known by the most ancient of the tanks and the smart ones its fun using it once a person learns HOW TO USE it. U CAN SMASH THE AIR WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven’t even been playing FFT long enough to even know what a flying hammer is.

It’s an old exploit that allowed players to infinitely swing a hammer with no CD.

Stop acting like you know things.

Also learn to spell hammer.

Flag Post

You haven’t even been playing FFT long enough to even know what a flying hammer is.

It’s an old exploit that allowed players to infinitely swing a hammer with no CD.

Can someone ban glock from FFT its hes annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Would be abuse if they did that and not possible atm.

Also josh do you support ignorant retards like killergunz123?

Flag Post

I support he to keeping people who act himself is “mature” can show out inside he is only a guy who performed justice for freerange devs, can’t understand what am I saying? Glock you are a hypocrite

Flag Post
Originally posted by testvic1:

I support he to keeping people who act himself is “mature” can show out inside he is only a guy who performed justice for freerange devs, can’t understand what am I saying? Glock you are a hypocrite

I don’t understand what you just said… other than I am a hypocrite.

Flag Post

To preface this post I should say I haven’t spent the time digging through old posts and updates. I’m trying to give FRG a perspective of the game from someone who has been away from it for a few months.

Been away from the game since august, but having returned i feel like i can point out a few things that have changed that concern me somewhat.

1. The mega-damage bonus seems to be a bit overdone. When I get that thing w/ a flame on the training map nething that gets near me is usually dead. When I’ve seen that paired with shotgun it basically forces a shield. I couldn’t imagine being a scout going up on a gunner w/ that buff.

2. The stun effect on the tech gun seems to have gotten a rather large buff. Padrone was able to keep me stunned w/o any delay for 10 seconds before a gap formed. I think stuns are part of the game so I’m complaining about that, I just question limiting the opposing player’s ability to react.

3. I seem a lot faster on tank than I was before. Granted, I play tank like I’m on speed usually, but i think the speed increase is a bit overdone if it was added. If not ignore that.

4. Besides all this, the game still feels and plays the same. It’s nice to see some old faces and a few new ones. It’s good to play against the likes of them again and I hope to be making gunners annoyed as much as possible.

KoJ out

Flag Post

Infinitive Flying FTW :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoJFFXI:

To preface this post I should say I haven’t spent the time digging through old posts and updates. I’m trying to give FRG a perspective of the game from someone who has been away from it for a few months.

Been away from the game since august, but having returned i feel like i can point out a few things that have changed that concern me somewhat.

1. The mega-damage bonus seems to be a bit overdone. When I get that thing w/ a flame on the training map nething that gets near me is usually dead. When I’ve seen that paired with shotgun it basically forces a shield. I couldn’t imagine being a scout going up on a gunner w/ that buff.

2. The stun effect on the tech gun seems to have gotten a rather large buff. Padrone was able to keep me stunned w/o any delay for 10 seconds before a gap formed. I think stuns are part of the game so I’m complaining about that, I just question limiting the opposing player’s ability to react.

3. I seem a lot faster on tank than I was before. Granted, I play tank like I’m on speed usually, but i think the speed increase is a bit overdone if it was added. If not ignore that.

4. Besides all this, the game still feels and plays the same. It’s nice to see some old faces and a few new ones. It’s good to play against the likes of them again and I hope to be making gunners annoyed as much as possible.

KoJ out

Yea, I hate the mega damage because basically what it does is says ‘come here young noobs, you need no skill to massacre the entire enemy teams with me!’, the problem with that is that most of the time its the more experienced players getting it (as they know roughly when it will respawn) and then they keep on getting it (just look at your clock when you run out, then when there’s 25 seconds in go to the MD and wait). This leads to really annoying games one player destroying the other team.

Stun on tech gun should stay the same imo, just increase stun resist. While I personally only stun once and then bomb and pulser you may have been spammed.

If your talking about the actual stun duration then maybe it was MD crit (more damage makes a longer stun).

As a tank I haven’t felt much different in fact I’ve given up chasing some people through TF and on Moonbase I just stay on the point. I think you may be noticing the general change in gameplay which the shotty and other close-mid range weapons have brought, players will tend to slow down and shoot tanks before they can get in range with the flamer (one of the more common tank weps now). Besides tanks have always been fast.

Flag Post

glitch doesnt make nerfing rest of stats ok it should get fix instead
i played longer than you glock just i dont cash flow or play as much as rest do
i come sometimes and play 1-3 match only

Flag Post

I think that as of now (and proably after the update too) an assault rifle almost always loses at against a shotgun at medium-close range. I would like to give the AR a fighting chance.

Consider this scenario (these would be my actions in this situation): gunner A is happily sitting still, sniping the other team, but unfortunately becomes so engrossed he forgets to look around. Gunner B sees the tell-tale spinning circles and closes in. He lands a couple feet behind A, activates q-tility, and lets A have it point-blank full-auto from the assault rifle (grenades are optional). Understandably, A’s first reflex is to jump and helicopter the f*** out of there, before turning around and dealing with B. At this point there are two possible options- if gunner A has an AR or a pistol, he’s dead. If A has a shotgun, he insta-stuns B and, at which point B is as good as dead.

To combat this, I propose that the assault rifle should stun if more than 20 consecutive rounds hit the target within a couple seconds. This would be very difficult to pull off unless the gunner is very skilled or the target is very close and immobile. This change makes the AR a viable close-range option without devaluing the shotgun’s insta-stun benefits.

TL:DR if you empty half of your AR’s clip at once into someone, they should get stunned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by velociraptorr:

I think that as of now (and proably after the update too) an assault rifle almost always loses at against a shotgun at medium-close range. I would like to give the AR a fighting chance.

Consider this scenario (these would be my actions in this situation): gunner A is happily sitting still, sniping the other team, but unfortunately becomes so engrossed he forgets to look around. Gunner B sees the tell-tale spinning circles and closes in. He lands a couple feet behind A, activates q-tility, and lets A have it point-blank full-auto from the assault rifle (grenades are optional). Understandably, A’s first reflex is to jump and helicopter the f*** out of there, before turning around and dealing with B. At this point there are two possible options- if gunner A has an AR or a pistol, he’s dead. If A has a shotgun, he insta-stuns B and, at which point B is as good as dead.

To combat this, I propose that the assault rifle should stun if more than 20 consecutive rounds hit the target within a couple seconds. This would be very difficult to pull off unless the gunner is very skilled or the target is very close and immobile. This change makes the AR a viable close-range option without devaluing the shotgun’s insta-stun benefits.

TL:DR if you empty half of your AR’s clip at once into someone, they should get stunned.

That is actually a very good idea. But most decent gunners know that by the time 20 shots are fired atleast 1 grenade should have been thrown because at that point it is almost a certain kill, even if it is at the expense of your shield / a little health.

Flag Post

AR stuns in addition? Uh…no. Terrible idea. That could he used to take down tanks, as well as flies. And would there be any stun resist? Cause if not, it’s even worse. AR already gets enough DPS full auto, and it is a pretty powerful weapon itself (powerful FAIR weapon). I mean, AR on a tank does well, copter kick above a fly and it’s dead, and tech is dead regardles of what you do to it, unless it’s gex.

And to top it off, shotty is getting needed next update, so your suggestion would only create more problems. Besides, it would be bad to mess with existing weapons when 4 new classes will arrive that will need sone balancing.

This would be a slightly good idea if the game was only gunners.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

AR stuns in addition? Uh…no. Terrible idea. That could he used to take down tanks, as well as flies. And would there be any stun resist? Cause if not, it’s even worse. AR already gets enough DPS full auto, and it is a pretty powerful weapon itself (powerful FAIR weapon). I mean, AR on a tank does well, copter kick above a fly and it’s dead, and tech is dead regardles of what you do to it, unless it’s gex.

And to top it off, shotty is getting needed next update, so your suggestion would only create more problems. Besides, it would be bad to mess with existing weapons when 4 new classes will arrive that will need sone balancing.

This would be a slightly good idea if the game was only gunners.

This would not work against scouts because to my knowledge nobody (with an AR) can reliably hit a scout without locking on, but if the scout is stupid enough to stand still, well…

As for tanks, don’t they already have more stun resistance than other classes? If not, they should.