Suggestion Box page 44

3313 posts

Flag Post

Sadly we do not have more stun resistance V__V I’ve asked for it to be implemented though. Stun actually is more effective against tanks than other classes (except maybe tech) because it is hard for us to get moving again while being bombarded. And AR doesn’t need stun, once the other weapons are balanced it will also seem much more balanced.

Flag Post

Actually, in regards to Koj’s increased tank speed…. Its actually true, with the run jumping I can easily cruise at around 50-60 mph with the tank, its actually pretty damn fast.

Flag Post

Reduce shotgun damage or range…. i hate it when someone from all the way on the other side of the map kills you with shotgun and he isn’t even close to you at all… its like the shotgun is a sniper with 2X more power… even when you are behind the enemy it can kill you…. can’t be tank when facing or scout cause it still does 1-2 hit kills…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by testvic1:
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by killergunz123:
Originally posted by gexsiun:
Originally posted by itsinthegame:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

if you are smart enough you can kill tank without getting dmg-ed

Don’t make me laugh. Any decent tank would be able to deal damage to any class, whether using flying hammer or E it’ll get within range.

ha flying hammer wth is that,how does e get you in range when it isnt any faster than regular flying not to mention tanks fly lot less

Flying hammer is an ancient technique from the old days. :3 Most proficient tanks know flying hammer.

flying hammar is only known by the most ancient of the tanks and the smart ones its fun using it once a person learns HOW TO USE it. U CAN SMASH THE AIR WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven’t even been playing FFT long enough to even know what a flying hammer is.

It’s an old exploit that allowed players to infinitely swing a hammer with no CD.

Stop acting like you know things.

Also learn to spell hammer.

Can someone ban glock from FFT its hes annoying.

Would be abuse if they did that and not possible atm.

Also josh do you support ignorant retards like killergunz123?

I support he to keeping people who act himself is “mature” can show out inside he is only a guy who performed justice for freerange devs, can’t understand what am I saying? Glock you are a hypocrite

I don’t understand what you just said… other than I am a hypocrite.

no offence but u have no life and are completely retarded and josh ur right he should be banned.
DUMBASS

Flag Post

Don’t make me laugh. Any decent tank would be able to deal damage to any class, whether using flying hammer or E it’ll get within range.

ha flying hammer wth is that,how does e get you in range when it isnt any faster than regular flying not to mention tanks fly lot less

Flying hammer is an ancient technique from the old days. :3 Most proficient tanks know flying hammer.

flying hammar is only known by the most ancient of the tanks and the smart ones its fun using it once a person learns HOW TO USE it. U CAN SMASH THE AIR WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven’t even been playing FFT long enough to even know what a flying hammer is.

It’s an old exploit that allowed players to infinitely swing a hammer with no CD.

I support he to keeping people who act himself is “mature” can show out inside he is only a guy who performed justice for freerange devs, can’t understand what am I saying? Glock you are a hypocrite

no offence but u have no life and are completely retarded and josh ur right he should be banned.
DUMBASS

u mad about it bro?

Flag Post
Originally posted by velociraptorr:
Originally posted by Sizrek:

AR stuns in addition? Uh…no. Terrible idea. That could he used to take down tanks, as well as flies. And would there be any stun resist? Cause if not, it’s even worse. AR already gets enough DPS full auto, and it is a pretty powerful weapon itself (powerful FAIR weapon). I mean, AR on a tank does well, copter kick above a fly and it’s dead, and tech is dead regardles of what you do to it, unless it’s gex.

And to top it off, shotty is getting needed next update, so your suggestion would only create more problems. Besides, it would be bad to mess with existing weapons when 4 new classes will arrive that will need sone balancing.

This would be a slightly good idea if the game was only gunners.

This would not work against scouts because to my knowledge nobody (with an AR) can reliably hit a scout without locking on, but if the scout is stupid enough to stand still, well…

As for tanks, don’t they already have more stun resistance than other classes? If not, they should.

You can hit scouts with AR unsighted. My favorite (and one of only 2) gunner skills includes this. I won’t say exactly how, since I play as scout and don’t want to get screwed over, but I can hit scouts with full auto in helpful circumstances. It involves pressing the attack button, only hint I’ll give. ;)

Flag Post

DUMBASS

u mad about it bro?

Wow. Look at this argument.
And by the way, I CAN kill a tank without taking damage.

Flag Post

SİNGLE PLAYER MODE (İT CAN BE FREEFALL ARCADE)

Flag Post

Not a good one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

I agree with basicaly everything basic said.

Female suits are stupid atm. No girl i have met on here, and only 1 other guy, wants them (and i havn’t seen anything about it in comments). And they all said the current suits are fine if not. It’s not needed and It’s just going to take up too much of FRGs time.

The current currency is fine as is. This isn’t a crafting mmorpg.

no buyable mods or skill trees, especially yours. they are REDICULOUSLY OP. and we want the game to be fairly noob-friendly.

no grenade mods. IT’S NOT EVEN A GRENADE. IT’S A FREAKING BOMB. GET IT RIGHT. just put in different types of F bombs/grenades/missiles (as i think frg said he will his update.)

I agree with basic on the jukebox.

I agree on new scoreboard.

The weapons and F-explosives are from different manufacturers. Look at the freefall pics and freefall story.

I’m a girl thank you very much.

Flag Post

Not a good one.

It’s not meant to be a joke, but I can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyGecko:

Not a good one.

Maybe the days of Koj, dot and Djinn are over…. Meh. Gl not taking damage from me though, let alone killing me without doing that. Btw, this excludes sitting across the map and sniping me at 100hp while I’m capping.

Flag Post

Not a good one.

Maybe the days of Koj, dot and Djinn are over…. Meh. Gl not taking damage from me though, let alone killing me without doing that. Btw, this excludes sitting across the map and sniping me at 100hp while I’m capping.

Woah woah woah, out of the three I have always played somewhat regularly. Those days are far from over ;) not to mention KOJ just came back a short while ago. As for what Sky said; if you’re sniping one of us while we’re trying to cap or fighting someone else, then maybe you won’t take damage, but that doesn’t classify as actually killing a tank. In a one on one (or even multiple on one if you’re the target) against any semi-decent tank there is no way to come out unharmed.

Flag Post

suggestion:you should add new weapons like a sniper rifle for the gunner,scattergun for the scout and a plasma minigun for the tank.

Flag Post

you should add new weapons like a sniper rifle for the gunner and a plasma minigun for the tank.

facepalm

Flag Post

Not a good one.

I am a girl too! ….or am I? Hold on, lemme check

Flag Post

you should add new weapons like a sniper rifle for the gunner and a plasma minigun for the tank.

facepalm

(EPIC FACEPALM OF DEATH) target is ralph

Flag Post

how about a campaign mode:
you start with one certain class and you get more on the way

Flag Post

havent played in a while why dont you make downloadable version while there is still hype for downloadable games on kong

Flag Post

havent played in a while why dont you make downloadable version while there is still hype for downloadable games on kong

I really don’t think you understand the Internet.

Flag Post

I was thinking that it would be great if this game had its own survival-style co-op mode. So, I suggest that Invasion be added to the game. It’d be similar to Firefight in Halo or Invasion in Unreal Tournament 2004.

Some points I’d like to add:
-There would be five waves in each match, each increasingly difficult. The fifth wave would spawn a boss and some minibosses in with the normal enemies.
-Up to six players could join one Invasion match.
-Many of the existing maps are already designed perfectly for this gametype, so we could use those, in addition to some custom Invasion maps.
-Some enemies would be able to fly.
-Players would start with three lives, and would gain a life for each wave they survive.
-The game ends when everyone has died, or when all five waves have been completed.

Anyone wanna weigh in on this idea?

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

I was thinking that it would be great if this game had its own survival-style co-op mode. So, I suggest that Invasion be added to the game. It’d be similar to Firefight in Halo or Invasion in Unreal Tournament 2004.

-There would be five waves in each match, each increasingly difficult. The fifth wave would spawn a boss and some minibosses in with the normal enemies.
-Many of the existing maps are already designed perfectly for this gametype, so we could use those, in addition to some custom Invasion maps.
-Players would start with three lives, and would gain a life for each wave they survive.
-The game ends when everyone has died, or when all five waves have been completed.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/280026-design-your-gamemode Post that here.

Flag Post

Wtf…. Honestly… Wtf.

Fix up balancing, lets start by having elo over winning team?

Also Josh, frg told him to post it here.

Flag Post

how about a christmas discount on classes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

Ironically, this idea is very close to the original concept for the game (back when it was called Freefall Arcade). If you watch the link below you can see a mode very similar to the one you’re describing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpSBQejJgxI