Suggestion Box page 48

3307 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:
Originally posted by MrBlackOps20:

ya know best thing to add is some vehicles it’s true these are robots and they can fly but some vehicles are good

If they add vehicles, I will leave this game, never to play again. Honestly, vehicles are usually overpowered, and don’t tend to take much skill to use. In short, all of the noobs would overuse the vehicles because they can’t get kills as normal infantry.

^ i agree

Flag Post

I have some ideas for smaller features to add to the game. The wouldn’t make that much difference on their own (at least not most of them, anyway.), but make a big difference collectively.

-Player Spectating: It’d be nice to WATCH a match unfold every now and then…Add some player spectating so players aren’t forced to fight.
-Super Pickups: We already have the Mega Damage. Why not add some other super pickups like Ultra Speed or Regeneration?
-Environmental Hazards: Some maps could have lava, acid or other tricks and traps. There could also be some timed events for certain maps, such as meteor showers and shapeshifting environments.
-Taunts: For that extra humiliation after killing someone. Add insult to injury by dancing next to that guy you just killed! :D

I thought of some other ideas, but I felt like they’d take too much work, so I omitted them…

Flag Post

I have some ideas for smaller features to add to the game. The wouldn’t make that much difference on their own (at least not most of them, anyway.), but make a big difference collectively.

-Player Spectating: It’d be nice to WATCH a match unfold every now and then…Add some player spectating so players aren’t forced to fight.
-Super Pickups: We already have the Mega Damage. Why not add some other super pickups like Ultra Speed or Regeneration?
-Environmental Hazards: Some maps could have lava, acid or other tricks and traps. There could also be some timed events for certain maps, such as meteor showers and shapeshifting environments.
-Taunts: For that extra humiliation after killing someone. Add insult to injury by dancing next to that guy you just killed! :D

I thought of some other ideas, but I felt like they’d take too much work, so I omitted them…

I would like a spectating mode, i don’t think we need anymore pickups but sure that could work. Dude i would love environment hazards. Trololol F ya taunts would rock. Though i do wonder what would the taunts be.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

I would like a spectating mode, i don’t think we need anymore pickups but sure that could work. Dude i would love environment hazards. Trololol F ya taunts would rock. Though i do wonder what would the taunts be.

The taunts could be similar to the ones found in Unreal Tournament. (i.e. Hoolahooping, pelvic thrusts, poses, violent gestures, etc.)
Each class could have a different voice, too. The normal sized classes could have normal voices, and the Tank could have a voice like the YMIR Mech from Mass Effect 2. Anything is possible!

Flag Post

The taunts could be similar to the ones found in Unreal Tournament. (i.e. Hoolahooping, pelvic thrusts, poses, violent gestures, etc.)
Each class could have a different voice, too. The normal sized classes could have normal voices, and the Tank could have a voice like the YMIR Mech from Mass Effect 2. Anything is possible!

I know what a taunt is, i just don’t know what taunts each class would have.

Flag Post

The gunner would teabag, the tank/blaster wold do some sort of pose not sure about the others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by klackerer:

The gunner would teabag, the tank/blaster wold do some sort of pose not sure about the others.

Maybe pressing the taunt button would simply make the player do a random taunt. Or there could be multiple taunt buttons to perform different ones. (C for a hoolahoop, H for a throat-slitting gesture, X for a pelvic thrust, Z to flex muscles, etc.)

Flag Post

Another question is, which maps would have environmental hazards and and what types of hazards/timed events would there be?

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this has been suggested, since I didn’t read back too far. But it would be nice if each account was put on a random class generation. This way we don’t have “Blazer days” in which everything is burning, or Blaster days where everything is lagging etc… It would add some depth to the game to have people with a different new class. Could be the same system as now, 1 new 3 old but just randomly assign each account with a number between 1 and 4 to decide where their rotation begins. Among other things this would help some game balance for say a player who had the shocker, if he was able to team up with a tech player to help hold base. Or the assassin who could sneak up on some of the slower classes instead of just trying to fight other assassins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

I’m not sure if this has been suggested, since I didn’t read back too far. But it would be nice if each account was put on a random class generation. This way we don’t have “Blazer days” in which everything is burning, or Blaster days where everything is lagging etc… It would add some depth to the game to have people with a different new class. Could be the same system as now, 1 new 3 old but just randomly assign each account with a number between 1 and 4 to decide where their rotation begins. Among other things this would help some game balance for say a player who had the shocker, if he was able to team up with a tech player to help hold base. Or the assassin who could sneak up on some of the slower classes instead of just trying to fight other assassins.

I second this.

Flag Post

Great idea! It would certainly force players to strategize a little more, as opposed to ganging up as Blazers and lighting everything o fire and lagging the game. Plus, I’d like to see some older and newer classes working together. (i.e. Blasters assisting Tanks, Techs assisting Shockers, etc.)

In any case, I third this notion!

Flag Post

Great idea! It would certainly force players to strategize a little more, as opposed to ganging up as Blazers and lighting everything o fire and lagging the game. Plus, I’d like to see some older and newer classes working together. (i.e. Blasters assisting Tanks, Techs assisting Shockers, etc.)

In any case, I third this notion!

4th this notion :P

Flag Post

Agreed

Flag Post

I think I suggested that a few days ago (none replied). There’s to much class spam, specially blazer day. It would be nice that they make rotation different for everyone, so teams can have a shocker while a having tech or an assassin. Instead of everyone spamming the same class everyday.

Flag Post

Alright if you want more players and payers i suggest lowering the class price alll bit more.I saw ppl scandaling about how expensive they are:well i have a solution.You can choose 1 class you’d like for pernament.Basic class pack:Gunner,Scout,Tank,Tech=I choose gunner…such goes for the advanced ones:Blazer,Blaster,Assasin,Schocker-i choose Blazer.I mean let us choose the classes we would want to be and love,but if you want you can make other classes be 1,000,000 cash i don’t care but you get my point right?Or if you don’t like that and you think it will not give you $,make it so Basic class like Gunner be 5k cash,and advanced ones like Blazer-15k.Hope you listen to this because i think it’ll change everything and will make the game more enjoyable,with more players and payers,and you’ll prove you are not a guy that wants only as much $ as possible.Please READ THIS and say what you think.

Flag Post

^ Ya know, FRG needs money. They can’t just be handing out free stuff. Maybe they could have a Christmas special, but that would be it.

Anyways, here’s my suggestion:
Map hazards? I agree with this one. Lava on the moonbase, spikes in shuttle bay, and randomly flying rocked in training arena. That would add a new mechanic to the game.

Another cool aspect could be wind gusts, where the wind would randomly blow and either slow down a player and shift them in the direction it’s blowing, blast them upwards, or push them downwards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

^ Ya know, FRG needs money. They can’t just be handing out free stuff. Maybe they could have a Christmas special, but that would be it.

Map hazards? I agree with this one. Lava on the moonbase, spikes in shuttle bay, and randomly flying rocked in training arena. That would add a new mechanic to the game.

Another cool aspect could be wind gusts, where the wind would randomly blow and either slow down a player and shift them in the direction it’s blowing, blast them upwards, or push them downwards.

yes, I’ve always wanted some kid of features like this and i think someone posted it in the design your own maps thread.

Flag Post

Consider it a Christmas special:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/315401-how-to-win-a-free-class

Flag Post

Agreed, adding hazards would be great. My suggestion for hazards would be a pit of death in shuttle bay (please please please bring back the tech kick >_<), a certain boundary in training arena that you drift off into space and die, and electric traps on moonbase.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

Alright if you want more players and payers i suggest lowering the class price alll bit more.I saw ppl scandaling about how expensive they are:well i have a solution.You can choose 1 class you’d like for pernament.Basic class pack:Gunner,Scout,Tank,Tech=I choose gunner…such goes for the advanced ones:Blazer,Blaster,Assasin,Schocker-i choose Blazer.I mean let us choose the classes we would want to be and love,but if you want you can make other classes be 1,000,000 cash i don’t care but you get my point right?Or if you don’t like that and you think it will not give you $,make it so Basic class like Gunner be 5k cash,and advanced ones like Blazer-15k.Hope you listen to this because i think it’ll change everything and will make the game more enjoyable,with more players and payers,and you’ll prove you are not a guy that wants only as much $ as possible.Please READ THIS and say what you think.

I disagree. This would definitely not help anything. 1st, the people who are complaining don’t understand the rotation system. 2nd, people are still playing with the rotation system and enjoying it. 3rd, your solution is even worse than the “problem”. If 30k drives people away, why would 1000000 be better? 4th, the fact that the game is for free right now already proves FRG doesn’t want “only as much $ as possible”. 5th, FRG deserves to be reimbursed for their work and for paying for the servers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:

Agreed, adding hazards would be great. My suggestion for hazards would be a pit of death in shuttle bay (please please please bring back the tech kick >_<), a certain boundary in training arena that you drift off into space and die, and electric traps on moonbase.

Lol gex. I like the random tech kick request in the middle of a post talking about hazards. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:
Originally posted by gexsiun:

Lol gex. I like the random tech kick request in the middle of a post talking about hazards. :P

Pit of death + Standard kick = THIS IS SPARTA!

Flag Post

Sadly i have no facebook so its not really a christmas gift for me X)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

Sadly i have no facebook so its not really a christmas gift for me X)

Make a fake one?

HERP DERP FLURP SLURP KURP BURP

Flag Post

Small suggestion: Please bring back the old DoT system, when flare gun and tank flamethrower existed. If the weapon is damaging the shields, there should be no DoT. Poison or fire, no DoT for shields. Only when the weapon directly damages health should there be DoT.