Suggestion Box page 49

3316 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:
Originally posted by MrBlackOps20:

ya know best thing to add is some vehicles it’s true these are robots and they can fly but some vehicles are good

If they add vehicles, I will leave this game, never to play again. Honestly, vehicles are usually overpowered, and don’t tend to take much skill to use. In short, all of the noobs would overuse the vehicles because they can’t get kills as normal infantry.

^ i agree

/Signed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

I’m not sure if this has been suggested, since I didn’t read back too far. But it would be nice if each account was put on a random class generation. This way we don’t have “Blazer days” in which everything is burning, or Blaster days where everything is lagging etc… It would add some depth to the game to have people with a different new class. Could be the same system as now, 1 new 3 old but just randomly assign each account with a number between 1 and 4 to decide where their rotation begins. Among other things this would help some game balance for say a player who had the shocker, if he was able to team up with a tech player to help hold base. Or the assassin who could sneak up on some of the slower classes instead of just trying to fight other assassins.

Great idea! It would certainly force players to strategize a little more, as opposed to ganging up as Blazers and lighting everything o fire and lagging the game. Plus, I’d like to see some older and newer classes working together. (i.e. Blasters assisting Tanks, Techs assisting Shockers, etc.)

In any case, I third this notion!

4th this notion :P

Also /signed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhragX:

I’m not sure if this has been suggested, since I didn’t read back too far. But it would be nice if each account was put on a random class generation. This way we don’t have “Blazer days” in which everything is burning, or Blaster days where everything is lagging etc… It would add some depth to the game to have people with a different new class. Could be the same system as now, 1 new 3 old but just randomly assign each account with a number between 1 and 4 to decide where their rotation begins. Among other things this would help some game balance for say a player who had the shocker, if he was able to team up with a tech player to help hold base. Or the assassin who could sneak up on some of the slower classes instead of just trying to fight other assassins.

Great idea! It would certainly force players to strategize a little more, as opposed to ganging up as Blazers and lighting everything o fire and lagging the game. Plus, I’d like to see some older and newer classes working together. (i.e. Blasters assisting Tanks, Techs assisting Shockers, etc.)

In any case, I third this notion!

4th this notion :P

Also /signed.

we considered this plan for the exact reason stated here, but sadly realized that varied class rotations would be easily exploitable by players with multiple accounts (essentially allowing those players access to any class for free). once we have enough classes, it might be possible to have two concurrent rotations of free classes. but sadly for now there needs to remain sufficient motivation to buy the classes.

Flag Post

Hmm, well that makes sense. What about maybe making it to so each day is a roll of the dice on the classes chosen. One out of each chassis chosen at random perhaps?

Flag Post

Hmm, well that makes sense. What about maybe making it to so each day is a roll of the dice on the classes chosen. One out of each chassis chosen at random perhaps?

Good idea. It could be like a daily chance-type thing. Like a four section slot machine for classes.

Flag Post

Good idea. It could be like a daily chance-type thing. Like a four section slot machine for classes.

Sup i’m back whatever. P.s good idea Kelfer.

Flag Post

How about a KDR highscore mode?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mochian:

What?????

Flag Post

I keep getting disconnected!!!

Flag Post

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

Flag Post

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

OOO i know what KDR means i just didn’t understand ok.

Flag Post

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

think he means a game where the winner is the one with most kills, or most kills compared to deaths.. or something like that

Flag Post
Originally posted by diegozil:

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

think he means a game where the winner is the one with most kills, or most kills compared to deaths.. or something like that

actually i dont mean that! except kills, caps, wins and killstreak im suggesting the addition of KDR highscore… understood?

Flag Post

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

actually i dont mean that! except kills, caps, wins and killstreak im suggesting the addition of KDR highscore… understood?

Not quite…

Flag Post

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

Not quite…

He may mean kill death ratio, like how many kills compared to how many deaths you have. and make a high-score so like 1st place guy had 4.32, and the last place guy has like .3. I am guessing he may mean something else but if he does IDK WHAT HE MEANS!!!!!

Flag Post

What?

Kill to Death Ratio “KDR

Not quite…

He may mean kill death ratio, like how many kills compared to how many deaths you have. and make a high-score so like 1st place guy had 4.32, and the last place guy has like .3. I am guessing he may mean something else but if he does IDK WHAT HE MEANS!!!!!

YES you get it! The question is: can it be done beloved developers?

Flag Post

We prefer to develop game modes that encourage team cooperation not emphasize individual kills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

We prefer to develop game modes that encourage team cooperation not emphasize individual kills.

i 2nd this…because im noob LOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

That’s funny… you already have kills and killstreak, you kinda missed team cooperation there.. Go figure, right? And it ‘s not a game mode what Im proposing! It’s a HIGHSCORE mode!!

Flag Post

How about a in game police: people you really trust like padrone, houselinek or even me.
it would terminate the hackers that are in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TimD44:

How about a in game police: people you really trust like padrone, houselinek or even me.

who made YOU a trustworthy person? losing from someone repeatedly doesn’t mean he is hacking, geez.. learn to accept your defeats! anyway this is a bad idea, only a voting-kick system would work.

Flag Post

only a voting-kick system would work.

I disagree. what if i voted to kick some noob that no one liked Eh? Only developers and Mods OF THE GAME could kick/evict

Btw a in-game mod is not a kongregate mod, but one that is only in the game. Its a group of people that the FFT Team selects to make the game a better place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by monthygreg:

I disagree. what if i voted to kick some noob that no one liked Eh? Only developers and Mods OF THE GAME could kick/evict

Btw a in-game mod is not a kongregate mod, but one that is only in the game. Its a group of people that the FFT Team selects to make the game a better place.

I didn’t say kicking people off a game is something good.

Flag Post

This was already discussed briefly in the cashflowing thread, where I detailed why (in my opinion) this would not really be effective for this game.
As for who FRG would choose if he did implement mods, I think Kong spelled it out pretty well in their FAQ:

Realistically, most moderators are appointed after a confidential nomination by current moderators. Friendliness, maturity, and professionalism can go a long way in getting yourself nominated. Demonstrating a zealousness in promoting yourself to a moderator position will likely disqualify yourself entirely, as it makes us question both your motives and your maturity level.

In other words, asking to be a mod often disqualifies you to be one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

This was already discussed briefly in the cashflowing thread, where I detailed why (in my opinion) this would not really be effective for this game.
As for who FRG would choose if he did implement mods, I think Kong spelled it out pretty well in their FAQ:

Realistically, most moderators are appointed after a confidential nomination by current moderators. Friendliness, maturity, and professionalism can go a long way in getting yourself nominated. Demonstrating a zealousness in promoting yourself to a moderator position will likely disqualify yourself entirely, as it makes us question both your motives and your maturity level.

In other words, asking to be a mod often disqualifies you to be one.

I am sorry. But I at least try to get rid of the hackers. this is a way to do so. I played this game for some time and I think this is a way to solve it. It’s a suggestion forum you know