Suggestion Box page 54

3312 posts

Flag Post

I suggest that when you disconnect without intention (Unity Crash, Server Failure,etc.), you should get credits according to your situation before the disconnection. I mean that in a 10 min deathmatch, if the server crashes at 5 min, you should get 2-3 exp and 50 credits.

Flag Post

I’m going to re-post some of my old suggestions.

-Player Spectating: It’d be nice to WATCH a match unfold every now and then…Add some player spectating so players aren’t forced to fight.
-Super Pickups: We already have the Mega Damage. Why not add some other super pickups like Health Regeneration? (Player regenerates a set amount of health every second) Or Kamikaze? (3 seconds after dying, the player’s dead body releases a large explosion.)
-Environmental Hazards: Some maps could have lava, acid or other tricks and traps. There could also be some timed events for certain maps, such as meteor showers and shapeshifting environments.
-Taunts: For that extra humiliation after killing someone. Add insult to injury by dancing next to that guy you just killed! :D

Flag Post

@StrangeMinion:
Kamikaze: Already ingame. Do you know how many people suicide with their bombs and kill their opponent in the process? It’s become a part of the game. :P
Health Regen: Maybe when somebody gets a health pickup, there is a small chance that it gets super charged and the healing effects last (health regen)

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

I’m going to re-post some of my old suggestions.

-Player Spectating: It’d be nice to WATCH a match unfold every now and then…Add some player spectating so players aren’t forced to fight.
-Super Pickups: We already have the Mega Damage. Why not add some other super pickups like Health Regeneration? (Player regenerates a set amount of health every second) Or Kamikaze? (3 seconds after dying, the player’s dead body releases a large explosion.)
-Environmental Hazards: Some maps could have lava, acid or other tricks and traps. There could also be some timed events for certain maps, such as meteor showers and shapeshifting environments.
-Taunts: For that extra humiliation after killing someone. Add insult to injury by dancing next to that guy you just killed! :D

1. Defiantly will be put in the game no doubt in that one ;)

2. Probably more will come i mean it sounds pretty obvious that FRG would put more powerups in the game.

3. OMG I WANT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. TrolOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL…… RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE. :P

XD

Flag Post

My suggestions:

Extra Coins for Multikill (In case you kill more than 3, that is a multikill), maybie 10 coins for each player killed. Hazards: You could have lava and acid plus meteor showers and shapeshifting enviroments, aswell as acid rain and volcanic eruption.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TROPAFLIGHT2:

@StrangeMinion:
Kamikaze: Already ingame. Do you know how many people suicide with their bombs and kill their opponent in the process? It’s become a part of the game. :P

I’m not talking about suiciding with an F-Bomb. I’m talking about a powerup that makes your corpse explode 3 seconds after dying. Also, the explosion radius would be far bigger than a normal F-Bomb explosion.

Flag Post

^ Yeah, an explosion that instakills anyone, about the size of the tank bomb or the size of the shuttle sounds good.

Occasionally ,picking up health does not cure poison.

I vote for map hazards and player spectating too. Like, have an option on the main screen to spectate, so there could be 16 players in a match still, but 20 spectators. They shouldn’t affect gameplay, because they don’t do anything but watch invisible, and chat.

Flag Post

If spectators chat then they are no longer mere spectators. They could tell people where others were and give other useful info to people

Flag Post

Group kicking: We must be able to kick players. There are many players who just move around in the shielded base, some players who do stupid things like going to the other base and not moving (basically suiciding), some bots and some rude people/trolls. I know that it can be abused but I don’t think the players are evil enough to kick noobs unless they are bots or they are doing stupid things.

Attacking from the base -fix this: Many people kill people with the doped saber from their bases. That is impossible because of the 1) Range 2) Their bases are shielded. Fix this.

Bot catcher: I don’t understand much about programming and I don’t know if it is possible, but if it is possible, make a system to catch and disconnect bots.

Also, don’t stop awesomeing this awesome game.

Flag Post

Moving platforms – You already have some in the shuttle bay. Add some more moving platforms. (They could move in different ways and act differently.)

Hazards: Some hazards like acid pool (Heavy Dot), lava pool (Instant Death), water pool (heavily slows you down) and spikes (High instant damage) would be cool.

Map Specials: Some special things which would occasionaly occur temporarily in maps. (Low Gravity for training arena, vibrating shuttle for shuttle bay, meteor shower for moon base etc.)

More pick-ups: We have hp regeneration and mega damage. Why not add some more, like mega firerate, mega defense, something which would slowly regenerate your shield (non-stop), high speed etc.

When people connected/disconnected, the message could be colored blue or yellow according to which team that person belongs to.

Also, don’t stop awesomeing this awesome game.

Flag Post

^ Hazards have been said before and are good but….i disagree with that whole paragraph. No really heavy dmg or insta death. The game is more like a team vs team game, not you vs hazards. sure, they could be used strategically, but not that high of dmg. Definitely no insta death. Not even half hp. A quarter of scouts is about the highest i think it should go.

Flag Post

Jetpac is cry because needs more funky behaviour. I’d like more cool jetpack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crapmael:

While I commend you for not making a seperate thread for this like a lot of newcomers, please elaborate on what you mean exactly. Do you want jetpacks to behave more randomly? If you simply want more jetpacks, the new classes being released will almost certainly have their own new special kinds of jetpacks like the current classes

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

^ Hazards have been said before and are good but….i disagree with that whole paragraph. No really heavy dmg or insta death. The game is more like a team vs team game, not you vs hazards. sure, they could be used strategically, but not that high of dmg. Definitely no insta death. Not even half hp. A quarter of scouts is about the highest i think it should go.

I still think a return of the tech kick and a pit of death in the middle of moonbase or bottom of shuttle would be a good addition >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:
Originally posted by crapmael:

While I commend you for not making a seperate thread for this like a lot of newcomers, please elaborate on what you mean exactly. Do you want jetpacks to behave more randomly? If you simply want more jetpacks, the new classes being released will almost certainly have their own new special kinds of jetpacks like the current classes

He wants them cool! Such as different coloured flames, cool camos etc. I don’t really get the behaviour either though.

Flag Post

Fix the lag issues. Sometimes, it lags heavily while it doesn’t lag in another match with much more players. It is an issue, making the game harder and less fun to play.

Flag Post

Free For All Deathmatch: A deathmatch without teams, each player tries its best. The 1st player gains most money and exp (higher than normal), and then the rewards will get lower, lower and lower for each person. Plus, you won’t need a new map, training area would perfectly fit this. The mode would also be free of bots, since bots don’t want to get ridiculously low amounts of rewards each match. The highscoring would also need to be different. A person with 15 kills and deaths is definitely more successful than a person with 16 kills and 30 deaths.

Flag Post

Since last update theres tons of unity plugin crashes and it happens if someone has that invisible glitch.
I had 3 unity plugin crashes in recent 3 min.
How much time is there till downloadable version gets made?

Flag Post

Bonuses: u could get credits for doing special kills!(or deaths!)

Headshot: get a headshot for a kill: 5 credits
Longshot: kill someone from atleast 50m away: 10 credits
So Close: die when your 5 or less m away from a health pickup: 15 credits
The Infection: kill someone with the poison debuff: 5 credits
Burn Baby Burn!: kill someone with the burning debuff: 5 credits
(etc)

Flag Post

Burn Baby Burn is not good. Blazers kill their enemies by burning them half of the time.

Flag Post

Also, I think players shouldn’t be able to stay in shielded bases (The ones in Shuttle Bay and Moon Base) too long. Maybe it could disconnect if you stood there for 30 secs? I don’t like people who just chat and walk around in the base, waiting the match to finish.

Flag Post

Also, you could shut down down a server. (Don’t get angry.) The US West is active, but the US East and Europe Servers are less active and sometimes empty. You could simply shut down US East and make the servers 1. US 2. Europe or Non-US. People really don’t bother which server they are in, so you could also make them server 1 – server 2. You could also assign people to random servers. Because people are always automatically joined to the US West server, that server is more active.

Flag Post

Nerf Bell Rung. Right know, you are slowed down and you can’t shoot when your bell is rung. It is OP. Maybe it could still slow you down, disable alt-fire and reduce firerate etc. Right if your bell is rung in the middle of a fight, you are dead.

Flag Post

@mosemizrahi

Some of the bots are intentional to give new players easy targets. They’re only there when the rooms are low on people and they aren’t in the higher level maps. Once you play more you won’t see them anymore.

The servers are generally well-used. The other 2 may seem empty to you because while it’s day where you are, it may be late in US East or Europe (or it might be school hours).

Try to consolidate your posts instead of making so many posts at once.

Flag Post

Maybe a sort of adrenaline boost when you are near death? You would move faster, have slightly increased rate of fire, jump faster, etc. It would activate automatically when your health is low. Maybe 200-0 HP, maybe even beginning at 300 or 500. I think it should be 200. I got the idea when I survived with 1 HP left after sucesefully killing a blazer head on, well not head on, but I sneaked up from behind, which I do a lot! :P