Suggestion Box page 59

3312 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by untellable:

One thing I think needs change is how the game gives experience and money, basically my problem is I played one game in training where i was 33/0 killwise and the team i was on was winning by about 400 points, then i switched to help the other team but still lost, and yet i got 1 xp and 25 money. I think the reward system judges based on winning or losing too much, which supports not switching to make the game more fair, or switching to make it less fair. Also it rewards the contribution of each player less. For example if someone just techs in their base the whole game they shouldn’t get nearly as many rewards as someone who is trying to cap, though not neccesarily giving rewards based on how good they are so much as how much theyre trying to help their team if possible.

How about every 10 kills you get you get 5% more cash then what you would normally get?

Flag Post

I have a suggestion, I was wondering if Attachments would work for guns, such as… A silencer would decrease damage but would increase stealth witch would make it harder for the enemy to noticed when he/she is taking damaged. Weapons would get different attachments per class like… Scouts SMG would get electric bullets causing more damage, that would decrease damage for the sword because the sword uses electricity to be effective. Blazer would get electric scope increasing the target lock range of heatray but decreasing the damage because the scope is using power usually used to make the flame hotter. I just want something to spend cash on and this would be perfect, since it doesn’t need much like 1 attachment per gun that would change up the gun’s a bit giving some guns a advantage or a disadvantage against players not using the attachment depending on your play-style. Please leave a comment. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by halobeast1457:
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

I have a suggestion, I was wondering if Attachments would work for guns, such as… A silencer would decrease damage but would increase stealth witch would make it harder for the enemy to noticed when he/she is taking damaged. Weapons would get different attachments per class like… Scouts SMG would get electric bullets causing more damage, that would decrease damage for the sword because the sword uses electricity to be effective. Blazer would get electric scope increasing the target lock range of heatray but decreasing the damage because the scope is using power usually used to make the flame hotter. I just want something to spend cash on and this would be perfect, since it doesn’t need much like 1 attachment per gun that would change up the gun’s a bit giving some guns a advantage or a disadvantage against players not using the attachment depending on your play-style. Please leave a comment. ;)

I’m thinking you got too much Contract Wars in your brain. :P

I want to spend ingame cash on something, and since FRG doesn’t want to have different gunz per class i thought that would work. .

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

We will eventually add an endorsement system similar to League of Legends runes system so people can use their Cash. We’ll add more classes too.

I’ll just leave this little tidbit of information here.

Flag Post

My apologies for not actually going to check myself because of my laziness playing LoL, but what exactly is this endorsement system?

Flag Post
Originally posted by user10000:

My apologies for not actually going to check myself because of my laziness playing LoL, but what exactly is this endorsement system?

The system is meant to give you small boosts here and there. Maybe 3% at most. Although I don’t believe that this would offer up too much of an edge over others as skill has always been (more or less) stressed in the game. You will still have some sort of boost with the system I believe, but it won’t be to the degree that you rip apart anyone who does not have access to them or does not have them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:
Originally posted by user10000:

The system is meant to give you small boosts here and there. Maybe 3% at most. Although I don’t believe that this would offer up too much of an edge over others as skill has always been (more or less) stressed in the game. You will still have some sort of boost with the system I believe, but it won’t be to the degree that you rip apart anyone who does not have access to them or does not have them.

Idc it could be 3-5% I would get something to help my scout’s gun just to have a micro boost against pro scouts and tanks. XD

Flag Post

:D The game finally loaded!!! :D Don’t know why and i don’t know how but it did it!!!! :D

Flag Post

Yay! Looks like I’ll be seeing you in game now Josh! Lol….hopefully you recognize me, my name will be different (yet rather obvious).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flapppy741:

New class idea: Freezer

weapon 1:icicle gun= shoots icicles (like the pulser but a little more damage) and has a frost effect, which reduces the targets speed slowly. Effect can stack like poison to as low as a little bit slower than the heavy classes. (guns will work properly like usual)

weapon 2:blizzard= (idea from the tech buyable weapon sound cannon) charges up and releases a moving snow storm. The frost affect will be stronger than the icicle gun, max stack reduces speed to around the bell rung affect, but due to the sheer amount of snow or ice on the target, its defenses are increased by 50%-75%.

Ability 1: Hypothermia= The freezer sets out micro helpers in each gun to apply a sharper ‘tip’ to each weapon. When hit by a freezer weapon, the ice reaches the bloodstream of the opponent, applying hypothermia. The health will steadily drop for 50 hp each second for a minute. This effect cannot stack.

Ability 2: Ice Age= (Similar to the assassin catalyze move (ability 2)) The Freezer dramatically drops the temperature around it to way below freezing point. Opponents will be immobilized for 7-10 seconds, but due to the amount of ice around it, increases defenses to 50%. Shooting the frozen target melts the ice, making the wait speed up.

Ability 2: Hypothermia= The freezer sets out micro helpers in each gun to apply a sharper ‘tip’ to each weapon. When hit by a freezer weapon, the ice reaches the bloodstream of the opponent, applying hypothermia. The health will steadily drop for 50 hp each second for a minute. This effect cannot stack.

Ability 3: Water’s Rage= Throws a ballon(like the mines) filled with icy cold water and blows up. The splash of the water gets to opponents, applying the frost effect with no extra defense boost and leaves a puddle for victims to step on. Staying in the water applies a weak hypothermia, 50 hp for 30 seconds. Puddle will evaporate 15 seconds later.

*The freezer will have a small coat of ice armor, denying critical shots from any other weapon. This is what will make the class respected.
*Due to the fiery heat of the blazer, the stack of effects from freezer will be dramatically reduced.
(tell me what you think people)

There’s a “Create Your Own Class” thread, you know. Try posting this in that instead.

Flag Post

THERE CAN BE SKIN THAT ALL ROBOT HAS SOME SKINS THAT PLAYERS CAN BUY WITH K MONEY OR Z MONEY. OTHER IDEA: NEW ROBOT CALL TRAPER , HER WEAPONS ARE: ONE FIRE ARROWS OF ROBOT, AND THE OTHER IS ROBOT HAND THAT U FIRE THAT AND CATCH PLAYERS. HER ABILITY ARE Q – DOING YOUR LIGHTNING AND IF U KILL WHEN U LIGHT U DO HIM FOR YOUR HELPER. HER E IS TO STOP SOMEONE IS NEAR HIM AND HER F IS TO THROW ON EARTH A TRAP THAT WHO WALK ON IT ITS DAMAGE HIM AND STOP HIM … thnx idodo100.

Flag Post
Originally posted by idodo1000:

THERE CAN BE SKIN THAT ALL ROBOT HAS SOME SKINS THAT PLAYERS CAN BUY WITH K MONEY OR Z MONEY. OTHER IDEA: NEW ROBOT CALL TRAPER , HER WEAPONS ARE: ONE FIRE ARROWS OF ROBOT, AND THE OTHER IS ROBOT HAND THAT U FIRE THAT AND CATCH PLAYERS. HER ABILITY ARE Q – DOING YOUR LIGHTNING AND IF U KILL WHEN U LIGHT U DO HIM FOR YOUR HELPER. HER E IS TO STOP SOMEONE IS NEAR HIM AND HER F IS TO THROW ON EARTH A TRAP THAT WHO WALK ON IT ITS DAMAGE HIM AND STOP HIM … thnx idodo100.

Dude… No.. just no… and whats with the caps?

Flag Post

Add a campaign… It will have an edge to other multiplayer games, most multiplayer games dont have campaigns.

Flag Post

TRAPER

Which browser auto-bolds misspelled words? :o

I might find that useful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDark_Killerx:

Add a campaign… It will have an edge to other multiplayer games, most multiplayer games dont have campaigns.

Dark…. the campaign is not in plans at all right now. FRG rather make the multiplayer the best he can before starting on a campaign mode. Doesn’t that make more since?

Flag Post

^ douchebag do you think turning caps on will make your idea come to life. =.= P.s Your grammar is horrible, or is it i can’t tell to many caps!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDark_Killerx:

Dude… No.. just no… and whats with the caps?

One fire arrows of robot? :| FYI, pretty sure that you don’t play as a robot. I’m too lazy to erase all that quoting. :P

Flag Post

I think Shocker lightning gun should be a emp gun it should destroy the opponents shield as soon as it hits it should be able to disable mines,suppressors, shield,assassins invisibility, Scouts turbo and sword does half damage, Blazers predator vision and q ability, blasters repel and its rockets lockon, and stun tanks shield. Thing the catch is it has to shoot the guy for 5 seconds before it comes into effect and it last 5 seconds and only stuns the tank shield for 3 seconds not disabling it. It can hit the assassin in cloak to. It would be a easy to kill class to kill and have low attack damage but have so many debuffs that it makes it a really good team player like techs Shockers aligie makes the Emp gun do 50% more damage and debuff 3 seconds faster and last 3 seconds longer also makes you get the orb guns debuff but its only hafe as long. The shocker has the ability to be a debuff class and tech to be a assist class but since shocker has such low armor it makes it a extremely easy to kill class to make it fair.

Flag Post

I think Shocker lightning gun should be a emp gun it should destroy the opponents shield as soon as it hits it should be able to disable mines,suppressors, shield,assassins invisibility, Scouts turbo and sword does half damage, Blazers predator vision and q ability, blasters repel and its rockets lockon, and stun tanks shield.

Oh god no…. That would be annoying as crap, besides if it was EMP then it wouldn’t be able to work since it uses electricity.

Flag Post

I think tanks need no bubble it too good I also think there should be class called assassinator which has blades that can kill anyonewithout flie and they can move really slow but the downside is they can’t use blades more than once in a match and the othr one which is the blazer is too food it has flame such r weekly bad and do to much damage to be fair pls nerd blazer and tank also blaster is a class the fire missiles can’t track them and smoke bomb is good and can’t be denied pls need these they make unfair and also the atrium shocker is week but the bomber strong but the other is weak and gunner too strong gun it headshot kill me and it not fair but it was fine afte butt the other gun is Gus but no best AR I think need nerf now or not because it has long range of heat laser which can’t be dot doggie or you die frm it but I like it idea not bad tho but can use more damage cause wek also tech is tood but weak moving needs a better flying wings pack but asks it fine I like the turret but it not best could be strong and week and balan the bombs but cn dogd it but the bomb Roy strong shocker bomb stun for 2 second too long but ok becaue shoker week I think all ty and also the smoke bomb too stem last too long need need pls

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sinsz:

I think tanks need no bubble it too good I also think there should be class called assassinator which has blades that can kill anyonewithout flie and they can move really slow but the downside is they can’t use blades more than once in a match and the othr one which is the blazer is too food it has flame such r weekly bad and do to much damage to be fair pls nerd blazer and tank also blaster is a class the fire missiles can’t track them and smoke bomb is good and can’t be denied pls need these they make unfair and also the atrium shocker is week but the bomber strong but the other is weak and gunner too strong gun it headshot kill me and it not fair but it was fine afte butt the other gun is Gus but no best AR I think need nerf now or not because it has long range of heat laser which can’t be dot doggie or you die frm it but I like it idea not bad tho but can use more damage cause wek also tech is tood but weak moving needs a better flying wings pack but asks it fine I like the turret but it not best could be strong and week and balan the bombs but cn dogd it but the bomb Roy strong shocker bomb stun for 2 second too long but ok becaue shoker week I think all ty and also the smoke bomb too stem last too long need need pls

O_O how old are you… Are you actually speaking English or is this a forum language that doesn’t use periods and proper grammar

Flag Post

^ Since we are on the topic of proper English…
grammar*
language*

And I have no idea wtf that was about…

Flag Post

“Quote joshhekilled sad”
“O-O hoe old r u. r u English or is not forum with prop English and grande "
Y u so mean I try make help game for tank but not fair but ablnaced and ok yeah good but shield need none because no dmge but falling bombs hurt not fun also Ty and yeah gus but t scuout sword not fun too hrd dodging bye

Flag Post

^What I don’t get is your very first post ever used perfect grammar and punctuation… And then your last 3… O.O

Flag Post

“Quote Speakfslnce said”
“VWat I dot get is ur very fist post ever use perfet gramer and puncation… Adhen you last 3… O”
My brother no use accont so give mine but ya I use he taut game 2 me it fun Ty spekafoslence u nice bye I Lerner game good