Suggestion Box page 60

3312 posts

Flag Post

1.There should be varied prices per class, not every class should be the same price, price being 10000 in cash and 70 in slugs for EVERY class.

2. There should also be a ranking system where only certain armors and classes can be unlocked at certain ranks.

3. There should also be some kind of filter that only lets you play with people at your rank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by potatoesparkle:

1.There should be varied prices per class, not every class should be the same price, price being 10000 in cash and 70 in slugs for EVERY class.

2. There should also be a ranking system where only certain armors and classes can be unlocked at certain ranks.

3. There should also be some kind of filter that only lets you play with people at your rank.

I am highest rank and only letting me play with my fellow generals which by the way is like 7 people is stupid. Ranking classes is…….. not even worth answering, weapons Maybe, Armor would have the generals have 50% more armor then the newbies does that sound fair? Not every class should be priced the same? Well then tell me wise guy if your favorite class is tank and its 20k and you can’t play it then your fucked and thats not fair to other people who don’t play the classes that are cheap which scout assassin tech and shocker would be compared to the people who play tank and blaster which would be the most expensive.

Flag Post

^ Wel actaly sum clases r betr than other like tank better than tel becaus armr.
“Quote Joshhekilld said”
“Hiw abut make hiher rankd clases 50$ more armr”

That not fair becaus hardr 2 kill tux players.

Need more challeng for game, lik remov lok on after rnk Sgt or sumthin

Flag Post

You can’t make the game completely balanced, but at least you are trying. One Upgrade for every level up would be nice. The upgrade allows you to attach equipment to your gun. This attachment is unlocked when you increase your class level, changing the look slightly for that class and adding +0.1 Damage per shot to the stats of each weapon slightly, giving you something to show for your rank. I would also like to see some sort of campaign… In the campaign there should be two main civilizations such as Aliens and Marines – Not aliens.. just an idea.
In mulitplayer Two different teams with different unit looks for one class would make the game more interesting than just team 1 and team 2 – which are exactly the same. If you wanted to be more advanced than just changing the unit appearance for the different teams you could create a entirely different set of classes for the 2nd team.
TEAM 1 Set Of Classes – Space Marines
- Gunner
- Tank
- Scout
- Tech
- Blazer
- Blaster
- Assassin
- Shocker
TEAM 2 Set of classes – Corrupted Marines *Are the same as the previous units with the same weapons and different weapon names, with a different look.
- Corrupt Gunner
- Corrupt Tank
- Corrupt Scout
- Corrupt Tech
- Corrupt Blazer
- Corrupt Blaster
- Corrupt Assassin
- Corrupt Shocker
TEAM 2 – Aliens * Or you could do something like this with completely different classes, weapons and skills.
- Alien 1
- Alien 2
- Alien 3
- Alien 4
- Alien 5
- Alien 6
- Alien 7
- Alien 8
Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing everyone’s comments

Flag Post

I think this game needs more maps rather than classes. The maps are awesome, but I think that th current classes need too much balancing, which will take a lot of time compared to making new maps instead. As in, 2 new maps > 4 new classes.

I like the ideas of:
- a huge capture the flag map (no Q abilities allowed), where you try to get a flag, and you pick it up by pressing attack near it. You have to try to get to a predetermined destination. If you take 1000 Dmg, you drop the flag.
-a second map, but a deathwatch rather than team deathwatch
-a tournament style bracket matchup. It us organized depending on number of people. Each person chooses their desired class, and they each fight single elimination rounds while everyone else is a spectator (cannot attack, only talk). People with the closest ranks face off. Rewards tiered.
-A map with hazards, like stun rockets, laser beams, fake floors where you fall through, invisible randomly moving walls, and other stuff.

I think the game might need a consistently higher playerbase for some of these ideas to work, but I like thinking of new maps over classes. Increases the scenery.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

I think this game needs more maps rather than classes. The maps are awesome, but I think that th current classes need too much balancing, which will take a lot of time compared to making new maps instead. As in, 2 new maps > 4 new classes.

I like the ideas of:
- a huge capture the flag map (no Q abilities allowed), where you try to get a flag, and you pick it up by pressing attack near it. You have to try to get to a predetermined destination. If you take 1000 Dmg, you drop the flag.
-a tournament style bracket matchup. It us organized depending on number of people. Each person chooses their desired class, and they each fight single elimination rounds while everyone else is a spectator (cannot attack, only talk). People with the closest ranks face off. Rewards tiered.
-A map with hazards, like stun rockets, laser beams, fake floors where you fall through, invisible randomly moving walls, and other stuff.

I think the game might need a consistently higher playerbase for some of these ideas to work, but I like thinking of new maps over classes. Increases the scenery.

I like the tournament idea and what if the spectators could bet on who they think is going to win. So if you bet 100 ingame cash if your guy wins you win 200 if your guy loses you lose 100. You would bet at the start and every match they won your your winnings would go up by the amount you bet. Lets say you bet 100 and your guy won all 10 matches you would leave with 1000 but if your guy loses you lose everything you won. you can drop the bet whenever you want to if you don’t want to lose your winnings. Just a idea if they put the tournament in this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

I like the ideas of:

I like the tournament idea and what if the spectators could bet on who they think is going to win. So if you bet 100 ingame cash if your guy wins you win 200 if your guy loses you lose 100. You would bet at the start and every match they won your your winnings would go up by the amount you bet. Lets say you bet 100 and your guy won all 10 matches you would leave with 1000 but if your guy loses you lose everything you won. you can drop the bet whenever you want to if you don’t want to lose your winnings. Just a idea if they put the tournament in this game.

Then wouldn’t a large group of friend be able to just keep farming coins by intentionally losing/pick a person to win and just bet all their money on said person?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afureh:

I like the ideas of:

Then wouldn’t a large group of friend be able to just keep farming coins by intentionally losing/pick a person to win and just bet all their money on said person?

If you lose you lose your bet AKA if you bet 1k you lose 1k if you lose, if you win a match you win 1k.

Flag Post

I think game needs custom rooms,where you can set up which type of classes can be used and which not along with possibly lowering cap of players in room.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

I think game needs custom rooms,where you can set up which type of classes can be used and which not along with possibly lowering cap of players in room.

What if all the newbies make them ranked so Majors can’t join there matches? That will leave us with hardly any players.

Flag Post

Once the game gets a larger playerbase that wouldn’t really be a problem, but for now custom rooms probably aren’t in the cards for reasons like josh’s and because many other larger features are being developed.

Flag Post

I’ve ran in to people I would like to keep in touch with and play with again and I am sure several people have. What about a friends list with private messaging? One so if we are in the same game, server or not we can talk or figure out where each other are at? I understand the programming it would take, but I would imagine it would please many. Make the game more social.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joe_Koolio4:

I’ve ran in to people I would like to keep in touch with and play with again and I am sure several people have. What about a friends list with private messaging? One so if we are in the same game, server or not we can talk or figure out where each other are at? I understand the programming it would take, but I would imagine it would please many. Make the game more social.

If you’re playing on the Kong site, not the FFT site then there is a chatbox with everyone playing FFT in it. Alternatively you can private message user(s), or if you’re a K+ member you can make a private chatroom where people can only join if invited by you.
If you’re playing via FFT site what about a Skype or Facebook group?

Flag Post

frg u should make a daily reward if u play everyday or a daily mission where u can get a little cash or sometin.
My opinion is that the 4 new classes should go awat and the permanent weapons should come back

Flag Post

A daily challenge is a good idea. That will take time though.

Removing the new classes and adding the permanent weapons back would make the game have less gameplay variety and less balance.

Flag Post

yeah u must be right
will there come new classes? i have now so much cash but i can’t spend it that is not so fun so i hope sometin will come soon

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

A daily challenge is a good idea. That will take time though.

Removing the new classes and adding the permanent weapons back would make the game have less gameplay variety and less balance.

FRG i agree the classes are better then the weapons. but before you actually add any more classes at-least have 2 more maps so that we have more modes to play. (my opinion don’t take it seriously if you don’t like it)

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

What if all the newbies make them ranked so Majors can’t join there matches? That will leave us with hardly any players.

lol i meant cap for number of people not rank

Flag Post

prices should not be so high and also try to make this game No Kreds

Flag Post

lower prices.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trollbaface:

THERE NEVER GETTING LOWER!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoulxEater7:

lower prices.

No they will not get lower i hope actully that they get higher!

Flag Post

real copter kick XD
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=120083428186038&set=vb.313150198785409&type=2&theater

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trollbaface:

THERE NEVER GETTING LOWER!

See his nickname lol.

Flag Post

they should add toxic guns