Suggestion Box page 63

3307 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by untellable:

The change aut lock target is too sensitive, I don’t think it’s really necessary, nice idea though.

I second this. Auto-target is cool, but gets quite annoying.

Flag Post

Sigh* i think they should temporarily stop giving a nerf or making it stronger since its always changing….
How bout giving this game another systme like the “Guild/Clan System” with Clan wars and other stuff coz just playing and playing and playing the same thing with the same objective is getting kinda boring…we should sometimes have something to look forward to like next week *this*guild will have a war with that guild and has better rewards and stuff, give us something to w8 for…i know this is much but its just that were doing the same things over and over again

Flag Post

every characters must choose a starter hero and they must earn money to buy new class and you can buy different weapons and pls put new maps

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkyellow:

every characters must choose a starter hero and they must earn money to buy new class and you can buy different weapons and pls put new maps

That sounds cool. Unfortunately, this isn’t an MMORPG. :)

Flag Post

*Not going to quote sos for the sake of not making a pyramid thread.

Yeah, they buffed the shocker quite a bit and it’s a lot easier to play right now, versus the tech who got a very small buff in comparison. I do think that FRG was right with the previous damage of the lightning gun, as it does heal and attack at the same time. It does also seem that the tech nano surge knockback is very measly. It’s basically a less useful version of the tech kick (May it rest in peace…). The charging buff was fine to me, and the lightning gun damage buff was fine. But when they’re both used in conjunction with each other, is starts to get a tad bit OP. This is because you’re giving a decent and semi-constant damage output, healing team mates, AND healing yourself all the while. With tech, you’re either healing, or using the pulser. While the suppressor can compensate for the lack of damage output while healing, this creates a reliance on being by your suppressor at while healing to do damage. The shocker by contrast can heal anywhere team mates are fighting to deal damage while healing. Both lightning gun and orb caster do damage to multiple targets as well, while tech’s weapons do damage to a single target.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CombatWaffles:
Originally posted by untellable:
Originally posted by Agent321:

Shocker was buffed so much in this update it’s unfair. EMP mines stun for way too long and the range is excessive, and orb caster also does a ton of damage. Aegis devices are placed very quickly, shocker has 1750 shield now, and that shield restoration ability suddenly seems very unfair. They can cap anything way too quickly.

So, please, buff tech or nerf shocker, because it truly is unfair that one support chassis is so much stronger than the other. Perhaps give it 3k hp, buff pulser in some way, and make the fragment mines have the same effect as micro munitions when they explode? I want tech to be a good class just like shocke, so please could you try to buff tech?

I fell buffing tech would make support classes too good in general, though maybe if they buffed them in a differenmt way it’d be cool. Maybe making them more able to fight alone( though it’d have to be so they have to pick between fighting and support, like tech switching from healer to pulser otherwise it’d just be making them better) but just general buffing would lead a too strong support class.

Here’s my suggestion for how to make tech stronger solo, while not drastically effecting their effectiveness in groups.
1. Have placing a suppressor not disrupt firing.
2. Don’t reset the level of a suppressor when it’s destroyed, but set it back one. However, this would put tech’s Q on cooldown (or reset it if it’s already on cooldown.) (suppressor III could be placed back down as a suppressor II, etc)
3. have nano surge also cleanse all status debuffs on the tech that uses it, and give the tech a brief defense buff.

tech was perfectly fine solo when his hyper buff could buff him he needs that back to be able to be left on his own

Flag Post

I would like to see in the game, in the main menu.

An option that says “profile” and give you all the info you need about how many total kills/deaths/captures/wins/loses/most used class/precision (%)/fav map and gamemode/friends etc etc… it can be cool share stadistics with your friends :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:

*Not going to quote sos for the sake of not making a pyramid thread.

Yeah, they buffed the shocker quite a bit and it’s a lot easier to play right now, versus the tech who got a very small buff in comparison. I do think that FRG was right with the previous damage of the lightning gun, as it does heal and attack at the same time. It does also seem that the tech nano surge knockback is very measly. It’s basically a less useful version of the tech kick (May it rest in peace…). The charging buff was fine to me, and the lightning gun damage buff was fine. But when they’re both used in conjunction with each other, is starts to get a tad bit OP. This is because you’re giving a decent and semi-constant damage output, healing team mates, AND healing yourself all the while. With tech, you’re either healing, or using the pulser. While the suppressor can compensate for the lack of damage output while healing, this creates a reliance on being by your suppressor at while healing to do damage. The shocker by contrast can heal anywhere team mates are fighting to deal damage while healing. Both lightning gun and orb caster do damage to multiple targets as well, while tech’s weapons do damage to a single target.

That’s not shocker. Shocker is firing orb casters at enemies for 1k damage each, once your shield down you use the ability that regens it and stuns the enemy.. then throw a mine which stuns them and hurts a ton. I really wish that frg would listen to these suggestions. :/

Flag Post

^Not sure if trolling…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agent321: I really wish that frg would listen to these suggestions. :/

Ok, I am going to assume that you are either new to the forums, or the game in general. FRG is excellent at listening to player feedback and suggestions. Over time they have implemented ideas that have been suggested in these forums. Every suggestion is read, and if it is a decent idea it could possibly be added to a list of features to be added to the game. If you do suggest an idea just don’t expect it to be implemented immediately as there is:
1) Only a small 4 man team working on the game.
2) More important things that need to be added/fixed.
3) Coding isn’t easy. It takes time.

Flag Post

As much as I enjoy using them, I think shocker’s EMP mine needs tweaking in two ways. 1) A lot of people seem to think it does way too much damage (it can 1-hit a full shocker). It could use a damage nerf or do different damage to different chasis. 2) The EMP mines tend to build up to a huge concentration on a CP, even if there’s only one shocker laying mines, since every time they die and respawn, they can instantly drop 3 mines. I have no idea how to fix this one, as decreasing the time they last would make them useless as mines, but the game becomes tedious when there are mines all over the shuttle that you can’t get rid of.

Flag Post

Hey WHEN ARE THE KILLS going to come back?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatMuffin:

Oh yeah, although this has been an issue before…

*bold*PLEASE FIX SPAWN CAMPING ISSUES.

That is what is called a ‘lockdown’. it is part of the game. also, you are invincible for a few secs on respawn. use that time. ALSO, there is a teleporter behind you. use it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

As much as I enjoy using them, I think shocker’s EMP mine needs tweaking in two ways. 1) A lot of people seem to think it does way too much damage (it can 1-hit a full shocker). It could use a damage nerf or do different damage to different chasis. 2) The EMP mines tend to build up to a huge concentration on a CP, even if there’s only one shocker laying mines, since every time they die and respawn, they can instantly drop 3 mines. I have no idea how to fix this one, as decreasing the time they last would make them useless as mines, but the game becomes tedious when there are mines all over the shuttle that you can’t get rid of.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: if there are more than 6 mines with your name on ‘em, the first ones dissapear!
also, going out on a tangent here, but have nano surge also cleanse all status debuffs on the tech that uses it. makes sense, right? I mean, they are ’super duper healing knockback robots’! they can extract poison and de-supress you, i assume. =3

Flag Post

A solution that i figured would be to make the mines more trigger-happy. For instance one can shoot at the mines until a certain damage capacity is reached to make the mines explode. This tactic will balance itself out, due to the already impressive damage of the EMP mines and also the natural “camouflaging” abilities of these mines.

Flag Post

Heres a class idea: Grenadier
has 2750 HP
Main weapon: Grenade launcher that does medium damage
secondary: sword that does…nothing special.
Q: Throws a grenade that disorientates people but does no damage.
E:Lets the grenades you throw have a slightly bigger radius for a time.
F: Throws a grenade that does no damage on first explosion, but scatters 5-8 grenades that have a small radius and do very low damage around the area.

Flag Post

Or a secondary weapon could be a gun that calls an airstrike(but you have to wait 10 seconds without moving or aiming elsewere for it to work)

Flag Post

Clans or Guilds should be added to the game so we and our friends can play together, I hope freerangegames can read this. :)

Flag Post

I read all posts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

I read all posts.

Indeed they do. They are very good with considering and implementing player input. Also, suggestion in place of sliding: class specific dodges. For example, gunner could have a dodge roll and scout could have a quick sideways jump. The classes would stay grounded of course, as pressing shift mid-air makes you decent faster.

Flag Post

The supressors should not be affected by the panic bomb. i mean, they are machines, and machines cant panic.

just saying. its not a balance issue or anything, and it looks pretty funny when i bomb a turret and it attacks its own tech, but it just seems unrealistic.

Then again, in the words of freerangegames, “Fun is more important than realism”

So i dont know. could go either way.

Flag Post

Please can you put back the sound that warm us then the armor over or get damaged??
its very important for a lot of classes!

Flag Post

I vote for change the team selection after an game.

Is like:

Game: Oh look! is a Col.!!!! Let’s put him in the newbie team :D

Me: bah e.e

And it used to be me “Col.” vs 3 Lft. Sgt. and maybe some Ctp. e.e

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupersSonics:

Is like:

I agree somewhat, some of the experienced players (like me) aren’t very adept at carrying a team. The balancing in theory would work, but in reality, not all “pros” are super soldiers. The team balancing system needs some tweaking. Perhaps some sort of team “perk” for when the other team is badly losing instead of the other team getting 5 more people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:
Originally posted by SupersSonics:

Is like:

I agree somewhat, some of the experienced players (like me) aren’t very adept at carrying a team. The balancing in theory would work, but in reality, not all “pros” are super soldiers. The team balancing system needs some tweaking. Perhaps some sort of team “perk” for when the other team is badly losing instead of the other team getting 5 more people.

possibly, only the loosing team is allowed to steal the mega damage powerup? i mean, the winning team can still collect it if it is hovering, but only the loosing team can steal it by killing the person with it.